Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Newstart Is No Start (Read 3535 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Newstart Is No Start
Reply #45 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 6:18pm

Yet regional have higher unemployment statistics than cities... could that mean there are less jobs in regions and that more people cannot find a job to be employed it?

As for THE WEST, it is not simply North America...
Quote:
Western culture, sometimes equated with Western civilization, Occidental culture, the Western world, Western society, European civilization, is a term used very broadly to refer to a heritage of social norms, ethical values, traditional customs, belief systems, political systems and specific artifacts and technologies that have some origin or association with Europe. The term also applies beyond Europe to countries and cultures whose histories are strongly connected to Europe by immigration, colonization, or influence. For example, Western culture includes countries in the Americas and Australasia, whose language and demographic ethnicity majorities are European. The development of western culture has been strongly influenced by Christianity

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 6:25pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 6:18pm:
Yet regional have higher unemployment statistics than cities... could that mean there are less jobs in regions and that more people cannot find a job to be employed it?

As for THE WEST, it is not simply North America...
Quote:
Western culture, sometimes equated with Western civilization, Occidental culture, the Western world, Western society, European civilization, is a term used very broadly to refer to a heritage of social norms, ethical values, traditional customs, belief systems, political systems and specific artifacts and technologies that have some origin or association with Europe. The term also applies beyond Europe to countries and cultures whose histories are strongly connected to Europe by immigration, colonization, or influence. For example, Western culture includes countries in the Americas and Australasia, whose language and demographic ethnicity majorities are European. The development of western culture has been strongly influenced by Christianity

As for 'The West' - it may have 'originated' in Europe to express the 'Western' part of Europe that culturalised the 'CELTIC' races: Irish, Scottish, English, Welsh, Germans, Belgians, Dutch, Czechs, Slovakians,
(Because you had the Slavics in the East, Scandinaveans in the North and Latins in the South).
But the 'European' West was a 'FAILURE' and that why 'it' FLED to North America.
I could go on more about how the Slavs will kick on better here in Australia, more than the Anglo-Saxons (Westerners) will ever hope to achieve...
...but I'm sure you 'know' all about that one  Wink Hmmm?

As for Rural: It's the 'Towns' (mini-copies of 'Cities') that have the higher unemployments ...not the people or kids actually out there in a 'RURAL' (& Country) existence.
You know - the ones who have 'trees' around their houses.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 10:53pm

NZ and Australian are western Cultures.... not in NA are they?

England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales...  not in NA.

Canadians, don't consider themselves American.

The list goes on and on....

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 11:02pm

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #49 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 11:26pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 10:53pm:
NZ and Australian are western Cultures.... not in NA are they?

England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales...  not in NA.

Canadians, don't consider themselves American.

The list goes on and on....

Bingo, North Americans have good and bad like all, but play the bloody white man,give the Brits their due, they did spread civilisation throughout the world, so much so, that to play the white man means to behave nobly, generously and altruistically. Language can tell you a lot, if you know it.

Slavs? That term alone equates to vile ignorance, backwardness, ugliness and stupidity. I frikkin hate slavs, always have since my cousin married a dirty yugoslav and immediately mistreated her abominably. Slav women would be acceptable if they did not give birth to slavic men. I can't wait to see the Croats get flogged in the soccer tomorrow.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #50 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 6:47am

Grendel wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 4:53pm:
Well at 21 he wouldn't have run into any Ageism would he... there is a lot of that going on in Australia today.

Work your butt off all your life then with 10-20 years to go till retirement tossed on the unemployment heap, possibly never to get a full time job ever again. Roll Eyes

Yeah. I did point that out to him and he is making sure he gets training as well. Not that it will help when he ages.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print