Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Govt cutting foreign aid to Palestinian terrorists (Read 16596 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Govt cutting foreign aid to Palestinian terrorists
Reply #45 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:31pm

Thats a no then?

So we can dismiss this nonsense you said before...?

Quote:
Sorry FD, would you mind pointing out where in my quote it says they withdraw $10 million to give to the terrorists?

freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
it's in the bit you deleted from the quote.

Would you like to quote the actual part that I deleted that says they give $10 million of our aid to terrorists? No need to explain anything, if the quote is there it should be self-explanatory right?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #46 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:44pm

No thanks. It's pretty obvious what I meant and what I was referring to, and the links are still there to the original. If you include the full quote, your question looks pretty stupid, which is why you deleted it all. If you are not prepared to do that, I am happy to leave this where it is.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #47 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:57pm

The full quote is in the OP FD. I don't think its necessary to repost it to confirm what we already know - that nowhere does it say Australian aid was being handed over to terrorists - wouldn't you agree?

Its obviously another one of your "read between the lines/it means something other than what it says" BS, which requires special FD goggles to comprehend. The same goggles that enables you to conclude that an ABC article on low workforce participation rates "proves muslims are lazy".

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 2:53pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:44pm:
No thanks. It's pretty obvious what I meant

Oh, I know.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:16pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 7:30pm:
Quote:
Australia ‘worthy of being spat on’: Nabil Shaath condemns decision to cancel $10 million in aid

A senior Palestinian Authority official has condemned a decision by the Australian government to cancel $10 million in aid, describing Australia as “worthy of being spat on” and “servants of the US”.

Nabil Shaath, who advises PA chairman Mahmoud Abbas on foreign affairs and international relations, told a television station he had been “angered greatly” by the decision.

“Australia’s decision about transferring $10 million angered me greatly. That’s all that Australia pays — $10 million that it pays to us, to the PA, through the international bank,” he said.

“(Australia) said that it transferred (the aid) to the UN Children’s Fund, UNICEF, so that it would not serve the payment of the salaries of the (martyrs and prisoners’) families.

“In other words, the truth is they are worthy of being spat on. You (Australians) are the servants of the US.

“We do not want to declare war on Australia. But it cannot be, in other words, sometimes there is insolence that is impossible (to accept). I don’t want your $10 million. I don’t want to chase after them.”

Australia allocated $43.8 million in humanitarian assistance to the region in 2017-18 and cut it to $43m in 2018-19.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/foreign-affairs/australia-wort...

We should cancel all aid to Palestine and spend that money on Australians

A question for Gandalf

If the Palestinian Authority says we are worthy of being spat on why should we give them any more money?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #50 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 1:30pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:16pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 7:30pm:
Quote:
Australia ‘worthy of being spat on’: Nabil Shaath condemns decision to cancel $10 million in aid

A senior Palestinian Authority official has condemned a decision by the Australian government to cancel $10 million in aid, describing Australia as “worthy of being spat on” and “servants of the US”.

Nabil Shaath, who advises PA chairman Mahmoud Abbas on foreign affairs and international relations, told a television station he had been “angered greatly” by the decision.

“Australia’s decision about transferring $10 million angered me greatly. That’s all that Australia pays — $10 million that it pays to us, to the PA, through the international bank,” he said.

“(Australia) said that it transferred (the aid) to the UN Children’s Fund, UNICEF, so that it would not serve the payment of the salaries of the (martyrs and prisoners’) families.

“In other words, the truth is they are worthy of being spat on. You (Australians) are the servants of the US.

“We do not want to declare war on Australia. But it cannot be, in other words, sometimes there is insolence that is impossible (to accept). I don’t want your $10 million. I don’t want to chase after them.”

Australia allocated $43.8 million in humanitarian assistance to the region in 2017-18 and cut it to $43m in 2018-19.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/foreign-affairs/australia-wort...

We should cancel all aid to Palestine and spend that money on Australians

A question for Gandalf

If the Palestinian Authority says we are worthy of being spat on why should we give them any more money?

Mr Nabil is as confused as FD is.

No foreign aid is being cut, its merely going through a different channel.

Quote:

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #51 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 1:37pm

All Palestinian aid money ends up in Israeli hands and finances the killing of Palestinian civilians.

Australia has never been generous with foreign aid.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #52 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 1:46pm

foreign aid to the PA is a bit like hush money to ensure they continue selling their people out to Israeli interests.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #53 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 8:02pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
The full quote is in the OP FD. I don't think its necessary to repost it to confirm what we already know - that nowhere does it say Australian aid was being handed over to terrorists - wouldn't you agree?

Its obviously another one of your "read between the lines/it means something other than what it says" BS, which requires special FD goggles to comprehend. The same goggles that enables you to conclude that an ABC article on low workforce participation rates "proves muslims are lazy".

You quoted the bit where it explains how the funds were getting to terrorists.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #54 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 9:04pm

freediver wrote on Jul 26th, 2018 at 8:02pm:

Israeli terrorists?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 11:13pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 26th, 2018 at 9:04pm:

Israeli terrorists?

Now now, They're Freeeeedom fighters. Ask FD.

Like Gordon, he's intact, dear.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #56 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:34am

Ah that would be in the same quote where our foreign minister herself stated she was confident none had gone to terrorists. Clever huh?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #57 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 9:48pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:34am:

Ah that would be in the same quote where our foreign minister herself stated she was confident none had gone to terrorists. Clever huh?

I notice you no longer quote what she actually said. Why is that?

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #58 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 12:45am

Most of the foreign aid to Palestinians ends in Israeli pockets.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 1:43am

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 12:45am:
Most of the foreign aid to Palestinians ends in Israeli pockets.

That's not racist, is it?

Can he say that, FD?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print