mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Re: Assimilation
Reply #30 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 1:25pm

rhino wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 1:00am:
philperth2010 wrote on Jul 4th, 2018 at 12:47pm:
....Our immigration policy is non discriminatory....Without immigration Australia would not be able to replace it's ageing workforce as our birth rate declines....Have your rant but would you really prefer if the Government was allowed to discriminate???

Huh Huh Huh

The government does discriminate, always has done and still currently does.  Quotas for different countries and regions have been a feature of our immigration policy since day dot and are still in place. At the moment Muslims are finding it extremely difficult to migrate here, the government can and does adjust quotas without public announcement.
Most people I think would agree we need migration to replace our aging population,  we just need to make sure we are importing from those cultures which can assimilate more readily and not from countries which values which conflict with ours. Middle Eastern Islamic cultural values are almost completely at odds with ours and we would be extremely stupid to keep importing people from these countries, the experiment has failed.  If you want your wife to walk 3 steps behind you wearing a potato sack over her head then go and live somewhere else, we dont want you.

The trouble is, we already have way too many of them.
We have to ban faith based schools.
We cannot afford generational separatism, where they do not mix, do not inter marry, do not have the chance to ditch Islamic idiocy.

No acceptance of prayer at work.
Compulsory secular education.
Strong anti-ghettoisation policies.
No women in tents.

Make them mix, make them accept australian standards and customs, or, make them fek off to Saudi Arabia, or Iran.

We do not have to accept a separate, malignant group, live amongst us.

You wouldn't ask for cancer, and Islam is societal cancer.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 1:37pm

mozzaok wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 1:25pm:
The trouble is, we already have way too many of them.
We have to ban faith based schools.
We cannot afford generational separatism, where they do not mix, do not inter marry, do not have the chance to ditch Islamic idiocy.

No acceptance of prayer at work.
Compulsory secular education.
Strong anti-ghettoisation policies.
No women in tents.

Make them mix, make them accept australian standards and customs, or, make them fek off to Saudi Arabia, or Iran.

We do not have to accept a separate, malignant group, live amongst us.

You wouldn't ask for cancer, and Islam is societal cancer.

Oh dear.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 1:57pm

Who cares, our country, our culture. Fit in or f off.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #33 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 4:33pm

poor gweggy.

What do you get when gweggy takes ice?

Pulled Pork Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 4:36pm

mozzaok wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 4:33pm:
poor gweggy.

Huh?  Does anyone speak 'mozzaok?'

Huh

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 5:22pm

Well gweggy beat bwian to it Mozza...  bwian of course would call you "racist" and "xenophobic" or one of the PHON "village idiots"....

What you said is far worse than anything I ever have and he TROLLs me incessantly with lies.

So does gweggy come to think of it. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 5:26pm

I don't want to assimilate with them, they are all religious nutters.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 5:36pm

A problem directly linked to our settlement policy...  whether it be Assimilation, Integration or multiculti...  is population size.

What is a sustainable, feasible, reasonable population for Australia.

Here is an article based on the current population.

Quote:
Suffocating Sydneysiders rise up against overdevelopment

By Aidan Anderson
5 July 2018 — 11:07am

Look around Sydney and you’ll see battles being waged in nearly every suburb between residents’ action groups and the state government. From Penrith to Bondi the warzones are green spaces, heritage buildings and community facilities. The terms of conflict are consistent: the government is attempting to override local opposition to overdevelopment in underserviced suburbs.

A conflux of changes has contributed to the explosion of residents’ action groups. The immediate factors are the back-to-back victories of a business first (people second) Baird/Berejiklian government, which decided in 2016 to forcibly merge councils and appoint administrators to oversee decision-making. Stripped of local representation, residents were forced to self-organise to oppose reckless developments.

The deeper trends are the subject of academic debate. How does the modern individualised subject who no longer sees himself or herself as belonging to a neatly identifiable bloc choose to engage in politics? Frequently, it seems, by joining a residents’ action group.

The common refrain by those whose commercial interest is interrupted by these groups is to accuse them of NIMBYism, naive tree-huggers unaware of economic imperatives.
Developers argue that they are responding to demand fuelled by Australia’s soaring population.
People must live somewhere. Do you want house prices to rise even higher by stymieing supply?

The false dilemma of “houses or heritage” positions preservation of our history as an obstruction to progress. The question we must ask is whether the plan for a city is viable when liveability requires carnage. In Parramatta, the community’s answer is increasingly becoming “no”. When the community discovered that the plan to move the Powerhouse Museum to Parramatta required the demolition of the 150-year-old Willow Grove and St George’s Terraces, to be replaced by two 50-plus storey tower blocks, local opposition exploded. The North Parramatta Residents’ Action Group petition secured more than 10,000 signatures in a week.

This was a “no” to not just the destruction of heritage buildings, but a revolt against a government deciding what your neighbourhood will look like and who will profit from it.
All across Sydney people feel underserviced, overcrowded, dwarfed by high-rises, squished into train carriages, smothered by streets flooded with cars and crammed onto toll roads.

Willow Grove is only one of many speed bumps in the government’s quest to flatten and rebuild Australia’s largest city. It’s not too soon (nor too late) to ask what the future of Australia looks like. Can our governors imagine an Australia that goes beyond a dormitory for property investors, a quarry for multinational mining corporations and a beach for tourists? Resident action groups are asking our leaders to imagine a clever country, not just a lucky country.

A stone’s throw from Willow Grove, the 30-hectare Fleet Street Heritage Precinct in North Parramatta is home to 77 state heritage-listed buildings, including the 1835 Parramatta Gaol, the 1841 former Roman Catholic Orphan School, the 1848 Cumberland Hospital and the national heritage-listed 1818 Female Factory. Set against this rich history, the location presents a unique opportunity to create contemporary arts and cultural precinct, infused with the continent’s colonial legacy and Indigenous history. Such a site would be special to the world.

Or it could be a human ant colony.

Creating new suburbs with increases in housing density, residential housing over major rail lines, insufficient roads and parking for never ending increases in population etc, etc, etc...

The above article is only the thoughts of 1 little neighbourhood action group...  multiculti and increasing population only adds to further social disharmony and dysfunction. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #38 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 6:25pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 4:36pm:
poor gweggy.

Huh

Let me explain it for you aussie.
Gregarypeccary is his avatar.
So that refers back to an old joke cartoon where a sty of pigs has one looking straight at you, with the features of actor, Gregory Peck.
Underneath it just said, Gregarry Peccary.
If you are unaware, Peccary is a synonym for PIG.
Hence I just call Gweggy, MrPig.
That is part one.

The drug ICE makes people massively aroused, and it is common knowledge among the better informed. In one episode of the ABC comedy RAKE, Rake fears his son has been experimenting with ice, and warned him against doing so, because it will just see him lock himself in his room, pulling on his prick, until he yanks it out by the roots.

So, Gweggy on ice.

Pulled Pork.

Get it??

Your attempts at impressing with your intellectual prowess are going abysmally so far, but keep trying.
How much would a round trip to 1770 cost?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 6:53pm

mozzaok wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 6:25pm:
poor gweggy.

Huh

So that refers back to an old joke cartoon where a sty of pigs has one looking straight at you, with the features of actor, Gregory Peck.
That is part one.

The drug ICE makes people massively aroused, and it is common knowledge among the better informed. In one episode of the ABC comedy RAKE, Rake fears his son has been experimenting with ice, and warned him against doing so, because it will just see him lock himself in his room, pulling on his prick, until he yanks it out by the roots.

So, Gweggy on ice.

Pulled Pork.

Get it??

Your attempts at impressing with your intellectual prowess are going abysmally so far, but keep trying.

Grin Grin

Brilliant!!! Gweggy is Mr Pig McShite.

Round trip to 1770 - don't get it.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 7:05pm

poor gweggy.

Huh

That is part one.

So, Gweggy on ice.

Pulled Pork.

Get it??

Construct rubbish to suit your very shallow and abusive bias.

BTW......as I understand the term, my avatar is a golfing Cane Toad.

But.....it is very clear that you live in some cultish World unknown to me.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #41 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 7:37pm

Frank wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
poor gweggy.

Huh

That is part one.

So, Gweggy on ice.

Pulled Pork.

Get it??

Grin Grin

Well, Aussie is supposed to be a Taxi Driver from Bundaberg in QLD.

When I was up there doing a wee bit of yachting, there was a town north of Bundaberg, called 1770/Agnes Waters.

Plus Aussie seems blissfully unaware of 21st century references, so it was a dual point, how good a Taxi driver is he, does he know what a return trip in his cab would cost, and also as he seems trapped in the past, how much does that cost him.
Pretty obscure, to be sure, but if he were a QLD cabbie, he should have understood at least one aspect of the comment.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #42 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 7:42pm

mozzaok wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 7:37pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
poor gweggy.

Huh

That is part one.

So, Gweggy on ice.

Pulled Pork.

Get it??

Grin Grin

Well, Aussie is supposed to be a Taxi Driver from Bundaberg in QLD.

When I was up there doing a wee bit of yachting, there was a town north of Bundaberg, called 1770/Agnes Waters.

Plus Aussie seems blissfully unaware of 21st century references, so it was a dual point, how good a Taxi driver is he, does he know what a return trip in his cab would cost, and also as he seems trapped in the past, how much does that cost him.
Pretty obscure, to be sure, but if he were a QLD cabbie, he should have understood at least one aspect of the comment.

I was waiting for someone to think Aussie had a DeLorean DMC-12 for a cab.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #43 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 7:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 3rd, 2018 at 11:06pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 3rd, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Like I said we aint here to be Noah's ark.

I am actually glad that Australian society has proved you wrong, Geoff.  You seek a white supremacist society, not a Multicultural one, which is what we have and which 85% of Australians support.  Such a shame that Pauline's party is presently disolving before your very eyes.  She seeks to recreate an Australia which the overwhelming majority of Australians abandoned over 50 years ago.   Not going to happen.  Thank goodness.

Let me weigh in here.

BR, I don't support your hypothesis that supporting integration policies is racist or white supremacist; I suspect you're playing the man here.

If I supported a multi-racial mono-cultural society, is that racist? And what's wrong with this?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 7:48pm

You are sailing very close to the wind there, Mozzaok. 

Of course I know where 1770 is.  I made no reference to it.  You assume that the ordinary Joe like me is intimately familiar with the experiences of ice users.  You may be.  I am not.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print