Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Poll Says Too Much Immigration (Read 16298 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Poll Says Too Much Immigration
Reply #90 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:32pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:20pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:33pm:
The problem is not immigration.

The problem is the quality of immigrant we are getting now.

Dole budging, parasitic, twisted, thieving, violent, barbaric non-contributing cultists are no good for any country.

They are now being recognised all over the world, and I can attest to this, as worthless and nothing but trouble where ever they infect the country they can.

The US don't want them, Sweden don't want them, Finland don't want them, The French don't want them,  most Germans don't want them China won't have them.

The PLAGUE has been seen for what it is.

I disagree....  Immigration especially in large numbers under the policy of Multiculti IS indeed the Problem

Next you will be demanding sufficient infrastructure
Sufficient work and sufficient water before you bring in more and more people.

Wash your mouth out
Our politicians are always right
More people is the answer

But what is the question.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #91 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:48pm

Dole budging, parasitic, twisted, thieving, violent, barbaric non-contributing cultists are no good for any country.

They are now being recognised all over the world, and I can attest to this, as worthless and nothing but trouble where ever they infect the country they can.

The US don't want them, Sweden don't want them, Finland don't want them, The French don't want them,  most Germans don't want them China won't have them.

Valkie: frothing at the mouth.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #92 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:47am

Auggie wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:48pm:

Different issue - we're talking about recent imports of a totally different type as opposed to multi-generational citizens whose families have helped build the nation and who have been part of it for generations...

Do try to keep up.... comparisons with Hitler etc are absurd.... we're talking about a clear and present danger in many ways including a minority inclined to violence against this nation and society - he was talking about a base prejudice that had no real meaning ...

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

(the above comment brought to you by a descendant of German Jews from Hamburg, some of whom, including my great-great-grandparents, had been there for generations and long enough to help build Germany and who left in the 1850's as a result of prejudice).....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #93 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:53am

What do you consider recent?

The Vietnamese?
Lebanese?
Middle Eastern?

Kanakas?  Italians? English?  Irish?  Scottish?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #94 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:57am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
By Brooke Rolfe For Daily Mail Australia
03:02 AEST, 20 June 2018

For the first time in history the majority of Australians believe there are too many  immigrants entering the country, according to social research figures.
Nearly 55 per cent out of 1200 people thought the number of migrants coming to Australia was 'too high', in data collected by Social Research Centre in Melbourne.
Results from surveys carried out between March 5 and 25 revealed not everyone was happy with economic and social implications migrants were having on the country.

Research has revealed Australians believe there are too many immigrants entering the country.They showed points for dissatisfaction were up 14 points since last year and a staggering 17 points since 2014. 
About 10 per cent of people said it was 'too low', which was about the same amount as it was in 2014 and slightly down from about 18 per cent last year.
Immigration had not met the planned amount of 190,000 for the current financial year, with numbers still hanging significantly down.

Debate was recently sparked by New South Wales Labor leader Luke Foley who controversially highlighted a 'white flight' trend bought about by migrant families.
He was referring to low-income migrants forcing Anglo families out of affordable housing areas in Sydney's western suburbs.
Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton argued Labor was no longer an advocate for 'middle Australia' after it rejected a motion proposed by Conservatives senator Cory Bernardi.
'They voted to reject the notion that Australia's immigration program should operate in the interests of all Australians,' Mr Dutton told The Australian.

'They are captured by the radical left of their party.'
The motion called on the government to review migrant intake levels and to make sure it had no detrimental impacts on the economic, social or security interests of locals.
A separate Lowy Institute poll also found Australians to have the lowest level of trust in the United States ever recorded, with a 28 point fall since 2011 marked by a narrow majority of 55 per cent saying they trust the country to 'act responsibly'.
Nearly three quarters of Australians think the government has allowed too much investment from China, up from just 56 per cent in 2014.

ONly 1200 people? Thats not a valid statistical analysis.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #95 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:00am

35,000 want Multiculti Abandoned.

Bwian keeps posting the elitist, vested interest, Scanlon Survey result...  but hey according to your logic not enough people in the survey to validate it eh.

BTW there have been several such survey results with ranges from 2-3000 people so I guess that is not enough for you either eh.

In case you missed it or are still in denial about it MOST AUSTRALIANS are AGAINST MASS IMMIGRATION.
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:12am by Grendel »  

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #96 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:07am

Grendel wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:00am:

Bwian keeps posting the elitist, vested interest, Scanlon Survey result...  but hey according to your logic not enough people in the survey to validate it eh.

Ummm, actually my comment was to Mr Hammer. Whenever anyone posts a survey whose results he doesn't like, he craps on about statistical analysis and how small survey sizes mean the survey can't be real.

Just returning the idiocy of that thinking.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:12am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:07am:

Ummm, actually my comment was to Mr Hammer. Whenever anyone posts a survey whose results he doesn't like, he craps on about statistical analysis and how small survey sizes mean the survey can't be real.

stats and polls  never tell the full story  thats why I take not the slightest notice of them.. most surveys are taken months before they are posted anyway...

may as well fill in one of those surveys in womens magazines....and take them as a mark of the whole country...

take them with a grain of salt.. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #98 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:14am

cods wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:12am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:07am:

stats and polls  never tell the full story  thats why I take not the slightest notice of them.. most surveys are taken months before they are posted anyway...

may as well fill in one of those surveys in womens magazines....and take them as a mark of the whole country...

take them with a grain of salt.. Roll Eyes

Unfortunately Cods pollies pay lots of attention to certain surveys from vested interest groups and form policy based on those results and recommendations regardless of what the people actually think.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #99 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:47am:

Different issue - we're talking about recent imports of a totally different type as opposed to multi-generational citizens whose families have helped build the nation and who have been part of it for generations...

Do try to keep up.... comparisons with Hitler etc are absurd.... we're talking about a clear and present danger in many ways including a minority inclined to violence against this nation and society - he was talking about a base prejudice that had no real meaning ...

(the above comment brought to you by a descendant of German Jews from Hamburg, some of whom, including my great-great-grandparents, had been there for generations and long enough to help build Germany and who left in the 1850's as a result of prejudice).....

You Grap try to keep up. I was referring to THE WAY IN WHICH Valkie speaks.

Just replace the word 'Jew' with Muslim.

"We're talking about Muslims here, they have no rights!!"

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #100 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 6:50pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 6:05pm:

Jews don't murder children at concerts
Jews don't mutilate female genitalia to remove pleasure for them.
Jews don't murder people based on one thing, worship of a self confessed pedophile sociopath.

How can any logical person compare Jews to the CULT?
Wake up Mrs Smith.
No one anywhere in the world likes, trusts or wants the CULT.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #101 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 6:56pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 6:50pm:

Jews don't murder people based on one thing, worship of a self confessed pedophile sociopath.

Wake up Mrs Smith.

Well, you see Valkie, the Nazis did much worse.

Hate leads to violence, Valkie; the more hate your promote the more violence will come. This is what you need to understand.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #102 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:06pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 6:56pm:

Wake up Mrs Smith.

Hate leads to violence, Valkie; the more hate your promote the more violence will come. This is what you need to understand.

Please explain that to the CULT

It propagates hatred, murder and terrorism far more than anything Hitler ever did

And for much much longer
Ever since the self confessed peodophile sociopath mutthead ruled.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #103 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:10pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:06pm:

Wake up Mrs Smith.

It propagates hatred, murder and terrorism far more than anything Hitler ever did

And for much much longer

So, you're happy to promote hatred as well, is that it?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #104 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:24pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:10pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:06pm:

Wake up Mrs Smith.

And for much much longer

So, you're happy to promote hatred as well, is that it?

You don't fight an aggressor by standing there and letting him hit you.
You fight like with like.
Or you die.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Send Topic Print