Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Poll Says Too Much Immigration (Read 16365 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Poll Says Too Much Immigration
Reply #120 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:50pm

In my wild erratic fancy visions come to me of Clancy

Gone a-droving ‘down the Cooper’ where the Western drovers go;

As the stock are slowly stringing, Clancy rides behind them singing,

For the drover’s life has pleasures that the townsfolk never know.

And the bush hath friends to meet him, and their kindly voices greet him

In the murmur of the breezes and the river on its bars,

And he sees the vision splendid of the sunlit plains extended,

And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #121 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:53pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:13pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:57pm:
So Auggie, interesting name you picked...  why?

The original Auggie was Caesar Augustus and was more interested in politics than SJW causes.

Really? How so?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #122 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:56pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:53pm:

The original Auggie was Caesar Augustus and was more interested in politics than SJW causes.

Really? How so?

It wasn't that long ago you joined, go back and read your posts.

edit: I could be wrong but I believe your introductory post said you were on the right.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #123 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:59pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:56pm:

Really? How so?

edit: I could be wrong but I believe your introductory post said you were on the right.

I honestly don't remember.

I do concede that I moved further toward the right, but now I'm swinging back to the Left, trying to find my place.

By the way, what do you have against Social Justice? Do you think it's a bad thing?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #124 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:05pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:59pm:

Really? How so?

I do concede that I moved further toward the right, but now I'm swinging back to the Left, trying to find my place.

By the way, what do you have against Social Justice? Do you think it's a bad thing?

I think that as an ideology it sucks. There are so many things that need work that worrying about someones "feelings" pales into insignificance. I don't care about you or most people's "feelings". Identity politics suck hairy donkey balls. I'm almost of the opinion that we need a war to make these softcocks realise what really matters and make them work with the rest of us rather than undermine our society. No, I'm not in favour of war but sometimes I think that is what it would take to make dim witted SJWs see reality.

edit: Are you triggered yet? Grin
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:11pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #125 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:13pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:05pm:

Really? How so?

I think that as an ideology it sucks. There are so many things that need work that worrying about someones "feelings" pales into insignificance. I don't care about you or most people's "feelings". Identity politics suck hairy donkey balls. I'm almost of the opinion that we need a war to make these softcocks realise what really matters and make them work with the rest of us rather than undermine our society. No, I'm not in favour of war but sometimes I think that is what it would take to make dim witted SJWs see reality.

edit: Are you triggered? Grin

Cool

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #126 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:26pm

Really? How so?

Man!  I feel oppressed  - I demand Social Justice.....  Huh

In The Great Silence following WW I, when many country hamlets were denuded of men - women viewed men with a far higher level of respect than they do now...

Funny that.... same after WW II - those who came safe home were treated with civility and respect and many upward social movement for the many took place as a result...

It seems that only by the slaughter of its young men does any society begin to confront reality......

I'm glad my son missed out on ADFA though I pushed him to it and he regrets not getting in (PC)... but at 31 he's fit as a bull and runs like the wind and trains every day in the hope..... but I know he's on a short list for officer if and when The Next Big One comes along..... not without me along.... I may be old but I'm smart.....
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:33pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #127 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:34pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:26pm:

Really? How so?

Man!  I feel oppressed  - I demand Social Justice.....  Huh

We have people employed to hug old men feeling sad and rooms painted blue with unicorns on the walls and fluffy toys for you to interact with in a meaningful and loving way. Come into out blue room Grap, you'll never look back, the real world will slide into the past and the future will be in your hands, perhaps a snuggley white seal would suit you.

We also have a red pill.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #128 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 5:23pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:35pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:28pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:24pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:10pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:06pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 6:50pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 6:05pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:47am:
Auggie wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:33pm:
The problem is not immigration.

The problem is the quality of immigrant we are getting now.

Dole budging, parasitic, twisted, thieving, violent, barbaric non-contributing cultists are no good for any country.

They are now being recognised all over the world, and I can attest to this, as worthless and nothing but trouble where ever they infect the country they can.

The US don't want them, Sweden don't want them, Finland don't want them, The French don't want them,  most Germans don't want them China won't have them.

The PLAGUE has been seen for what it is.

Valkie: frothing at the mouth.

Different issue - we're talking about recent imports of a totally different type as opposed to multi-generational citizens whose families have helped build the nation and who have been part of it for generations...

Do try to keep up.... comparisons with Hitler etc are absurd.... we're talking about a clear and present danger in many ways including a minority inclined to violence against this nation and society - he was talking about a base prejudice that had no real meaning ...

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

(the above comment brought to you by a descendant of German Jews from Hamburg, some of whom, including my great-great-grandparents, had been there for generations and long enough to help build Germany and who left in the 1850's as a result of prejudice).....

You Grap try to keep up. I was referring to THE WAY IN WHICH Valkie speaks.

Just replace the word 'Jew' with Muslim.

"We're talking about Muslims here, they have no rights!!"

Jews don't murder children at concerts
Jews don't mutilate female genitalia to remove pleasure for them.
Jews don't murder people based on one thing, worship of a self confessed pedophile sociopath.

How can any logical person compare Jews to the CULT?
Wake up Mrs Smith.
No one anywhere in the world likes, trusts or wants the CULT.

Well, you see Valkie, the Nazis did much worse.

Hate leads to violence, Valkie; the more hate your promote the more violence will come. This is what you need to understand.

Please explain that to the CULT

It propagates hatred, murder and terrorism far more than anything Hitler ever did

And for much much longer
Ever since the self confessed peodophile sociopath mutthead ruled.

So, you're happy to promote hatred as well, is that it?

You don't fight an aggressor by standing there and letting him hit you.
You fight like with like.
Or you die.

Or you can preach tolerance and compassion and not abase yourself to their level.

Good way to be destroyed.
Try that the next time you get into a bar fight and let me know how you go.

It's late and the jet lag is getting to me.
Good night

I thought we were talking about words, not actions.

Words are worthless noise without something to back them up.

That is why I couldn't care less what people say, more about what they do.

That's why politicians are grubs to me.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #129 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:01pm

Really? How so?

I know the old 'Rightist' rhetoric of 'facts don't care about your feelings'. Unfortunately, life's a bit come complicated than that.

For e.g. are you more likely or less likely to gain support for policies if you go around offending people?

Is hate speech more likely to less likely to motivate people to become violent??

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:04pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:01pm:

Really? How so?

I know the old 'Rightist' rhetoric of 'facts don't care about your feelings'. Unfortunately, life's a bit come complicated than that.

For e.g. are you more likely or less likely to gain support for policies if you go around offending people?

Is hate speech more likely to less likely to motivate people to become violent??

That wouldn't be a problem but you lefties are  so easily offended.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #131 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:12pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:04pm:

Really? How so?

Really? Did hate speech play a role in fomenting jealous and hatred toward Jews in Nazi Germany? Or were the Germans already Jew-haters??

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:39pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:12pm:

Really? How so?

Really? Did hate speech play a role in fomenting jealous and hatred toward Jews in Nazi Germany? Or were the Germans already Jew-haters??

The Jews held the German economy in their hands while people were starving. That's where the hate speech permeated.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #133 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:42pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:39pm:

Really? How so?

The Jews held the German economy in their hands while people were starving. That's where the hate speech permeated.

Your analysis of the 1930's German economy is once again juvenile.

No, the Jews didn't hold the Germany economy; if they did, don't you think they would've used their economic power to stop the Nazis.

The hate speech motivated people to hate Jews and blame them. It's a vicious cycle.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:48pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:42pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:39pm:

Really? How so?

Your analysis of the 1930's German economy is once again juvenile.

No, the Jews didn't hold the Germany economy; if they did, don't you think they would've used their economic power to stop the Nazis.

The hate speech motivated people to hate Jews and blame them. It's a vicious cycle.

The point I'm making is that hate speech starts when enough people are not satisfied with something. Certain Jews did hold immense wealth in depression era Germany and innocent Jews  got caught up in it. A lesson to governments- if you don't want racism in Australia  then re-think filling up our country with immigrants with the publics consent. People are angry about certain things and immigration is one of them.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Send Topic Print