Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
What are you watching? (Read 6731 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: What are you watching?
Reply #45 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 3:24pm

Cods I had seen Season 1 and part of Season 2 when I saw the book available for under $10. Had borrowed the book from the local library before that.

It WAS vile and bitchy to say the ideals of Gilead were my ideals when you knew better than most that that was NOT true.

You sound jealous of mothra! Too bad, you threw away the friendship we had to fit in at the sewer. Suffer.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #46 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 3:39pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 27th, 2018 at 3:24pm:
Cods I had seen Season 1 and part of Season 2 when I saw the book available for under $10. Had borrowed the book from the local library before that.

It WAS vile and bitchy to say the ideals of Gilead were my ideals when you knew better than most that that was NOT true.

You sound jealous of mothra! Too bad, you threw away the friendship we had to fit in at the sewer. Suffer.

cods did you hear that you threw away the friendship you had with Monkey boy- Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry   and you are jealous and you must suffer- ( does that sound like the words of a vindictive old witch to you- fits the bill to a tee) -  the slighted  one is eaten alive with jealousy- sucks to be some folk-
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2018 at 3:48pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #47 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 3:41pm

you hate women !!  you hate breeders- jelly fish- and which section of society hates breeders the most Wink Wink Monkey boy does a good job of pretending he is on the side of women- but I know that he actually hates women he just lies about it all the time- he is a hateful mysoginst- anyone with half a brain can see it-
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2018 at 3:55pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 4:14pm

see more spiteful insinuations...

you threw away the" friendship"  as you have pointed out  claiming it was because I joined PA>.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

as if I need anyones permission.... Cheesy Cheesy

I wont go into my version of the reasons   unless you insist...from memory it involved a friend of yours

so be careful what you wish for.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 4:58pm

oooops a silly bitch now Grin Grin

yes I am so jealous of mothra and her relationship she has  with you and js...

when I think you were putty in my hands... and I let you go running to her! Cry   it ..well it does something to ............
the bowel region

I will get over it monk.. I really will.  I have let you go...

I swear it  I bear your new heart throb no ill will...

the way you and js share her is all credit to you I am sure .. the way you lovingly pat her on the back for every comment she makes   is.. soo romantic..  keep it up lads... she thrives on it..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #50 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 5:10pm

cods wrote on Jul 27th, 2018 at 4:58pm:
oooops a silly bitch now Grin Grin

yes I am so jealous of mothra and her relationship she has  with you and js...

when I think you were putty in my hands... and I let you go running to her! Cry   it ..well it does something to ............
the bowel region

I will get over it monk.. I really will.  I have let you go...

I swear it  I bear your new heart throb no ill will...

the way you and js share her is all credit to you I am sure .. the way you lovingly pat her on the back for every comment she makes   is.. soo romantic..  keep it up lads... she thrives on it..

omg so funny-     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grinyes we will just have to let Mokey boy go- he once as ours but now he is Mothras and pissants- I mourn for that which once was the same as you do cods but times change and so must we  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #51 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 5:28pm

Quote:
Silly bitch did end the friendship and it was because she joined the sewer. Now she obviously regrets it but can’t/won’t admit it.

sounds like someones jealous  and it isnt cods jellyfish- now Im off to bake a cake for lunch with my daughter tomorrrow- she was born female and is quite happy to stay that way-lol
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2018 at 5:44pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 5:59pm

cods wont go to heaven agnes    thats for sure...

monk is having one of his melt downs...dummy spitting...I do hope mothra can console him...she will be there for him helping him deal with the silly old bitch... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #53 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 6:47pm

cods wrote on Jul 27th, 2018 at 5:59pm:
cods wont go to heaven agnes    thats for sure...

monk is having one of his melt downs...dummy spitting...I do hope mothra can console him...she will be there for him helping him deal with the silly old bitch... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its all good cods- pay no mind to spineless old men- he drove poor annie crazy- she would cry on the phone to me- annies patch meh! a fabrication- - i think irl monk was the beleagured handmaid if roles are assigned at the fake PA he is the handmaid- pissant the long suffering wife and mothhag the husband-
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2018 at 6:05pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #54 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 7:16pm

This is your accusation of me badgering Annie for info on the sewer? As I said before, all I wanted was Annie to leave there. I had zero interest in it.

The only thing that could possibly have put this crap in your head is AiA saying he posted fifteen of Annie’s PMs to him as evidence I asked for info on the sewer. That was a weak excuse: AiA hurt this very sick, indeed dying woman, because she agreed to Mod for Aussie the last time he was elected Exhalted (sic) Leader.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #55 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 7:59pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 27th, 2018 at 7:16pm:
This is your accusation of me badgering Annie for info on the sewer? As I said before, all I wanted was Annie to leave there. I had zero interest in it.

The only thing that could possibly have put this crap in your head is AiA saying he posted fifteen of Annie’s PMs to him as evidence I asked for info on the sewer. That was a weak excuse: AiA hurt this very sick, indeed dying woman, because she agreed to Mod for Aussie the last time he was elected Exhalted (sic) Leader.

go away

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:06pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 27th, 2018 at 7:59pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 27th, 2018 at 7:16pm:

go away

You have taken this crap way too far Agnes.  For your own good.........Shut up.  Why is this Thread even here?  We have a relevant MRB.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #57 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:24pm

mind your own business- and what have I taken too far idiot- do you even know- Annie was my friend and I dont care if that old cactus doesnt like it- he hurt her and he should hear about it and if can be a normal human being we can talk about it in open- he treated  her like poo and then pretend  cried about it- croc tears for months- it made me sick- especially since I know- annie told me what he was like- this has NOTHING to do with the PA but how monk treated her while she was dying- do I despise that old man troll

Go running to a mod why dont you- dobbing old arse hole- its all you are good for- agnes said stuff about stuff-  but she actually hasnt said a thing lol
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2018 at 9:47pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #58 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:33pm

Live with your conscience Monk and leave me the alone- you were horrible to her- she cried to me many times and all caused by you- you also tried to cause a nasty fight between us women- and you did- but that is all over now in spite of you- you are such a nasty POS- good riddance- you are the worst peice of human excretement I have ever come across-

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 8:42pm

I have no idea if any of that is true but if it is.....you are posting private and personal information.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print