Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Man dies in hospital after incident in Perth (Read 3660 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Man dies in hospital after incident in Perth
Reply #45 - Jul 3rd, 2018 at 12:07am

Jasin wrote on Jul 1st, 2018 at 9:47pm:
Look. I'll be straight up.
I've worked in Psyche units - both Public (Govt) and Private.

You also gotta remember that 'Western' Medicine is a very 'feminine' industry where 'real men' work as Cops or Soldiers ...not 'nurses'. Even though the original concept of the 'nurse' duty was held by 'males' from ancient times. Only the UK  and then USA 'feminised' it (with help from Nightingale).
I'm not saying anything about 'women' as I've seen many a 'female' nurse work far harder and better than I in many ways.
But the 'culture' of your Medical system is what it is.

Now with that said.
Private: The Patient has to pay a lot of money (or someone pays a lot for them)
Public: Patient gets it for free basically

The irony: Govt Hospitals get around 200,000 'lawsuits' a year for whatever ...even for such things as other patients farting and soiling their pants to the irritation of other patient's noses.  Roll Eyes It seems in Australia - people take FREE CARE for granted and ABUSE it.
While the Private care seems to take advantage of the Patients at 'all costs'.  Tongue Even when they make over $300+million a year profit.

...I'm sure you all can see something wrong here, with the Australian 'system.
It doesn't help when people seek 'Medical' compensation with the outcome being only 'financial'.  Roll Eyes Hence the many 'lawsuits' against the FREE care.

Anyway, 51% of Mental Health patients just need a good kick up the back-side. I'm not talking 'electro-shock therapy' or any other silly USA attempts  Roll Eyes
If you don't understand what I'm saying - then look at Private Mental Health, where the success rate is higher because people know that when there is a 'cost' involved, they tend to be more motivated to improve and they do.

So, sometimes I wonder if the Govt (Political Sick Bay) Public Hospital system is just FEEDING THE TROLLS so to speak?  Huh

...I remember a notorious Public Psyche Patient who was a lot of trouble came visiting our Private Hospital. There we were - big burly Orderlies and Nurses (all males) and we said "Come on in - we'll look after you!"  Wink Suddenly he was very 'clarified' and aware 'mentally' and backed away saying politely (for once) "No thankyou. It's ok."  Shocked

In essence, the Govt Public system is a great 'Free' system, but it has its drawbacks and is 'submissive' in many ways that negates any 'successful' outcome.
It's not about 'money' or needing more of it. Because regardless - the results are not being achieved and that I can quote from the three most powerful in the Medical system at the time from an SBS Forum program.

In the Public a Scientologist or some 'Religion' Patient can force a Doctor not to talk during the operation via 'discrimination'.
But in Private a Doctor can throw their Religious book out the window and say "My way or the highway!"

Alas, for all the advantages of Private - the USA version is a mighty big RIP OFF (not so much the Insurances, more the Hospital Providers).

So you see - the Mental Patients have no 'cost' to compromise any motivation to improve themselves. It becomes nothing more than an exploitable commodity for nothing more than poor abusive behaviour for want of 'lawsuits'.

But you partake of a 'Politically' run nation - who's Medical Industry is basically a 'sick bay' compared to other more 'professional' medical nations. In other words, your Medical Industry and even system, is 'submissive' to your Political whims and will always be compromised.

Once these junkies and abusive Mental Health patients who exploit the 'Free' care suddenly find that there is a 'cost' (not necessarily 'financial') to their ways - they will very quickly...

...well, so you suffer from ADHD and use it as an excuse to exhibit poor and abusive behaviour. Well how do you feel about these 10 big Bikers standing around you? Let's face it, that kid will suddenly be very well 'behaved'  Wink

'Feminised' Medical System? Submissive Medical system?
Then you just feed the 'victimhood'.

Note: Many Psyche patients are authentic and serious cases due to forms of abuse against them originally. But there are many who are - the abusers.
But hey, its like Centrelink: There are the Battlers, for who it was designed for and there are the Bludgers who exploit it.

It's about time, this country learns to 'discriminate' and exhibit the ability to know 'Good from Bad' ...from the Tree of Knowledge  Wink

Time to bite the apple. Cool
Or stop the whinging Lips Sealed
One of the two?  Tongue
The only thing I have zero doubt about is that you have been in a mental hospital. Pretending you were somehow "paid help" instead of an involuntary inmate isnt working for you though.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Man dies in hospital after incident in Perth
Reply #46 - Jul 3rd, 2018 at 12:13am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 7:36pm:
Jasin wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 6:42pm:
mozzaok wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 7:04am:
well tanks ferdat, ya sinna.

Mental illness can be intimidated away.??
A bit like "pray away the gay" ??????????

Now you say you were in a mental home, now once more, WHICH side of the fence were you?????

And what are you gonna do when an ice-junkie has a 'mental' episode in your direction?  Huh Wink

Oh, I'm sure your not going to wish you only had cotton-wool balls and a Panadol to deal with him - just to appease the Governments 'legalities'.  Roll Eyes

It's not about 'violence' in treating such Mental Health (not all mental health is appalling, rude, violent, obnoxious, etc behaviour). It's about 'Assertiveness', not being afraid and 'restraint' (physical restraint).

Psychology? The Americans are the 'Dreamers', and Australians like me are 'the Dream'.  Wink

HaHa. LMFAO!!! Grin

So - what are demented ice junkies doing in a hospital?  they should be going cold turkey on remand in an isolation cell...

Friend of mine was a lifelong Psych nurse... needless to say he has some issues...
What should be happening and what is happening are 2 different things. The government has dropped the ball on the ice plague, Blind Freddy could see what was going to happen 20 years ago. A tsunami wave of mental health issues with tiny resources.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print