Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
How Do You Sleep At Night? (Read 4376 times)
Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How Do You Sleep At Night?
Reply #45 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 5:50pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 5:37pm:
Just think of them as the ALP & NLP or Jews and Moslems if you like?  Cheesy

Happy Saturday to You Too, JaSin.  Do you remember the time when Labor and Liberal at least ever used to get on with the job of running the nation, debate the issues of national import, and refrain from too much of a personality contest? 

No?, nor do I.  Shame we have to get so partisan like football hooligans when we're on the same forum.  Was that too sanctimonious.  I am not drunk, not even a little bit.

Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How Do You Sleep At Night?
Reply #46 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 5:54pm

Imrah wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
Jasin wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 5:37pm:
Just think of them as the ALP & NLP or Jews and Moslems if you like?  Cheesy

Happy Saturday to You Too, JaSin.  Do you remember the time when Labour and Liberal at least ever used to get on with the job of running the nation, debate the issues of national import, and refrain from too much of a personality contest? 

No?, nor do I.  Shame we have to get so partisan like football hooligans when we're on the same forum.  Was that too sanctimonious.  I am not drunk, not even a little bit.

I do, the vast huge majority of legislation is passed by both parties.  There are many cross party committees. Members of both parties get on well with each other, in fact both parties are fairly similar albeit Labor is harder on boat people than the coalition is,  though you wouldn't know it from the forum cretins and Pom-Pom wavers.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print