Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
How Do You Sleep At Night? (Read 4382 times)
Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How Do You Sleep At Night?
Reply #30 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:03pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 7:49pm:
Imrah wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 7:47pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
So, how did you find this place, "Imrah?"

That means war, Aussie. 

Don't forget your aerogard.

Goodnight and Happy Dreams, Mate.

No...it means this:

With respect to Nagasaki, User_Profile -> Options -> Signature:
"Aussie does not understand the true meaning of reasonable doubt"
Would be getting a bit too political, DO YOU AGREE?

Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:05pm

It's such a simple question, so why the stuff around?

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:09pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:05pm:

Aussie, if you look away from the screen and around the room now, do you see an adult anywhere?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:16pm

Imrah wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:09pm:

Aussie, if you look away from the screen and around the room now, do you see an adult anywhere?

None of your business.

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:16pm:

None of your business.

It seems that you are either drunk tonight or else you are still so immature as to believe yourself to be invincible.  Compensate for the grace that invincibiolitically delusions have won every war since we walked on two legs and be proud, Aussie.  You are a Southern Son, son.  You are a frucking boomerang, whitefella.  You are a lagend in your own smartphone, You are goddamned frucking Jesus!

If we were a kite-flying forum, we would never even be so scummish to play kindergarten tricks on the software, but this is politics.  This is the stuff that they never taught you in kindergarten, Aussie.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:36pm

imrah

this is whats known as the ozpol stalker......he plays a certain game he finds amusing I am sure.. tell him to MHOB regarding how you found this place....it wont be long and he will be accusing you of being someone who is a member of THE REAL PA....... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you have been warned to ignore certain persons here Roll Eyes  unless you enjoy being stalked of course......

ignore the warning at your own peril... Wink Wink

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #36 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:40pm

Imrah wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:32pm:

None of your business.

It seems that you are either drunk tonight or else you are still so immature as to believe yourself to be invincible.  Compensate for the grace that invincibiolitically delusions have won every war since we walked on two legs and be proud, Aussie.  You are a Southern Son, son.  You are a frucking boomerang, whitefella.  You are a lagend in your own smartphone, You are goddamned frucking Jesus!

If we were a kite-flying forum, we would never even be so scummish to play kindergarten tricks on the software, but this is politics.  This is the stuff that they never taught you in kindergarten, Aussie.

Btw, what ever you do, don't go strawberry picking with Aussie.

Yuck

IBI

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:44pm

cods wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:36pm:
imrah

this is whats known as the ozpol stalker......he plays a certain game he finds amusing I am sure.. tell him to MHOB regarding how you found this place....it wont be long and he will be accusing you of being someone who is a member of THE REAL PA....... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you have been warned to ignore certain persons here Roll Eyes  unless you enjoy being stalked of course......

You are honest, Ms Cods.  It is Friday night and I am behind in my reading so this night will not be as long as the last.  It will be good to complete a week on a forum which I have chosen against my best judgment and stopped multitasking for a few days, just to find a sense for how many extremists amongst us here.

Tonight, the Moon is waning and I will complete the evening on a friendly trajectory,  Goodnight Cods.  Have a spendid weekend, mate.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:51pm

goodnight to you too imrah.....

dont lose any sleep over aussie... your trash  is more interesting  all he does is whinge people are talking about him....usually in secret rooms.. and now they are putting it in the open for him to get blind reading... he bitches about that    you will find out in time hje is a bitter old women....who hates everyone   banning is his hobby   oooops  and closing down THE REAL PA....

thats his lifes work... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin..

you see imrah   even you are talking about him....after only one week... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

cuckoo cuckoo

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 9:02pm

cods wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:36pm:
imrah

PS:  Please remember, my friend.  This is my thread.  Don't mess with another man's ricebowl, approximately.  The moderators of this forum are either very lazy or they're sold out to someone's political whim.  I don't think it is worth my time to be here anymore.  Darwin would not approve of a forum like this, let alone Timothy.

I will dwell on it all tonight after reading.  I will try to remember the adults I have met here this week and hopefully see some foolish reason to login tomorrow.  Thanks trusted person.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 9:05pm

ahh possessive I see... then you would be right this isnt a forum for yourself......

threads get trashed all the time....its a way of life here.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 9:55pm

Imrah wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 8:32pm:

None of your business.

Terrific.

(If you'd rather not say......just say so.)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 5:32pm

Imrah wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 4:52pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 4:38pm:
Imrah wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 4:17pm:
Jasin wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 3:39pm:
So who was Imrah previously?
Honest answers only  Wink

HA!  You can't win the lotto with no balls, JaSIn.  Imrah never knew this place existed until that Saturday Aussie told me how polite s/he was.
Sorry for calling you a girly-man last night, Aussie.  I was role-playing. Kiss

So, how did you find this place?

DuckDuckGo, but don't tell the NSA, promise? 

Mate?  Let us put yesterday behind us on a Friday afternoon and be friends next week.  The only allusion to any 'Lisa' I made was when I mentioned a young lady with sparkling blue eyes and a long blonde pony-tail.  She was tall and slender - athletic like a 400m medallist, but I didn't know that at the time.  I just remember that she stood out from the crowd because she wore a light-grey long skirt, (which was the winter girls' uniform there), and then she always wore a light-grey long-sleeved woollen jumper with a v-neck which had two slim stripes, gold and burgundy. 

They were not our school colours.  The jumper colour matched the colour of her hair and the colour of her bright blue eyes, and she sat next to me in grade one and she turned six when I was still only five.  I forget her birthday now, but her name was Lisa Jones.

You were confused last week, mate.

This proves you are not Lisa Jones of this Forum.
She is a squat Italiano-Greek woman who lives a 2nd marriage in a little unit in Hurstville Huongville in Sydney.
She shows all the traits of treating males on this Forum, much like how her first husband treated her. She has a habit of just trying to get any male or female who doesn't agree with her or show utter bias to her "Banned."
She is more about a sharp-tongue than writing anything like you have - so you are definitely not Lisa Jones.
...you better not be FreeDumb though.  Tongue Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 5:34pm

None of your business.

Oh the ironing.   Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 5:37pm

Don't mind Aussie.
An intelligent guy, but a bit of a dog who barks up the wrong tree occasionally.
He would make a good Political 'whip'.
His nemesis is Agnes, let alone Cods and all the other PA'ers from the Forum admin'd by Black Orchid and sponsored by FreeDiver.
Aussie comes from the other PA Forum Admin'd by Monk (HBSguy).
You will find both PA Forum members are at loggerheads here in OzPolitic.
Just think of them as the ALP & NLP or Jews and Moslems if you like?  Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print