Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Jihadists NOT radicalised online (Read 3570 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Jihadists NOT radicalised online
Reply #30 - Jul 1st, 2018 at 4:19pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 1st, 2018 at 2:33am:
Grendel wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 9:29am:
Oh dear...  didn't I post video proof here?

Ummm - I'm agreeing with you....

They're not radicals - they just live radical..... no difference.

Thought I'd posted some vids Grap....  showing children etc being indoctrinated into hate.  None of it online BTW...  Seems I've misplaced them. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Jihadists NOT radicalised online
Reply #31 - Jul 2nd, 2018 at 12:16pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 1st, 2018 at 4:19pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 1st, 2018 at 2:33am:
Grendel wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 9:29am:
Oh dear...  didn't I post video proof here?

Ummm - I'm agreeing with you....

They're not radicals - they just live radical..... no difference.

Thought I'd posted some vids Grap....  showing children etc being indoctrinated into hate.  None of it online BTW...  Seems I've misplaced them. Roll Eyes

Plenty of videos around showing that countless Muslims have no idea that living via radical precepts is the same as being radical.

What is concerning is the Newspeak definition of 'radical' as meaning that only those who go out and kill or plot death and destruction are radical, without looking at the radical roots from which these grow, with the only difference being between action and inaction by them.

We don't stone people convicted of adultery on thin evidence here, for instance, yet many in the video of some guy asking a room full of British Muslims raised their hands to say that was perfect since it was Allah's law.  Same with any number of other issues, such as apostates should be killed etc... hang a gay or ten, throw them off a building... all perfect according to Allah.

According to that guy, he was proving that Muslims are not radical, but he shot himself in the foot and clearly showed they were barbaric and stone age radicals by modern standards.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print