Send Topic Print
Flip flop Hanson (Read 17709 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Flip flop Hanson
Reply #180 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 11:14am

Grendel wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:51pm:
[quote author=greggerypeccary link=1530076958/173#173 date=1531042563][quote author=grendel link=1530076958/169#169 date=1531034137]
Ah no bwian YOU are lying again...  I merely stated the facts... until Hanson changed her mind she had not flip-flopped...  when she did...  then she clearly did as I stated.
YOU NEED TO STOP LYING ABOUT ME.
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
God you are an idiot peccerhead...  run along now TROLL someone who cares.... facts seem too difficult for you to grasp.
Did you not hear her stupid explanation?

Fact is you cant flip-flop unless you change your mind dopey. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"I said no originally, then I said yes. Then I have said no, and I've stuck to it."

No flip-flop there.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #181 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:31pm

Frank wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
Why don't the incoming Muslims accept the culture they find here? Why carry on like it's Baghdad or Medina or some Pashtun hellhole?

You mean, "why don't they dress like other Australians, drink grog and eat Pork?"  Right, Soren?

You could ask the same question of Orthodox Jews, devout Buddhists or Hindus?  Perhaps the reality is that acceptance of a culture doesn't mean you have to adopt it, Soren.

I have never known a Muslim or Jew or a Hindu or Buddhist in Australia that hasn't accepted Australian culture or become a part of the wider Multiculture.   If you can find one, then you might have a case but hey, you've never ever known a Muslim, so you might find it a little bit difficult, right?   Roll Eyes

What do you reckon about these people and their non-acceptance of Australia's culture, hey?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #182 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:34pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:44pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 6:34pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 5:15pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 1:05pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 11:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 10:14pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 10:13pm:
Now stop wasting my time and post something on topic...  you can pass that on to bwian too. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You really are a fountain of politeness, Geoff.

Who appointed you as a moderator?

Fair enough.  Here is an "on-topic" question.   Did Pauline Hanson flip-flop on the matter of the Government's tax-cuts?

Let see if you can be honest, Geoff.   Roll Eyes

She didn't originally, but she definitely has since...  I already posted that bwian ages ago.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

As Graps has indicated, a partial admission at best. Geoff.  It is a shame that you seek to hide that admission behind flowery language.   So, you agree she has flip-flopped?  Good, it just proves she is as bad as all the other politicians now doesn't it?   Tsk, tsk, Pauline's halo appears to have slipped, even in your eyes.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ah no bwian YOU are lying again...  I merely stated the facts... until Hanson changed her mind she had not flip-flopped...  when she did...  then she clearly did as I stated.
YOU NEED TO STOP LYING ABOUT ME. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

A flip-flop is a flip-flop.  No matter how you dress it up, Hanson acted like a jellyfish.   She changed her mind not once but twice on this subject.   I wonder who was the last person to speak to her before she opened her mouth?   Asby perhaps?   Oh, well, simply another indicator that she is no different to all the other politicians.  She has her snout firmly in the trough.  Tsk, tsk,   Roll Eyes

Oh, and please stop wasting bandwidth.  Multiple posts aren't necessary and please stop shouting.   You're just showing how childish you are.   Roll Eyes

Poor bwian wassup, hate being shown up as the disingenuous twat you are.

Stop being one then bwian.

BTW bwian you need to see about your hearing apparently you are hearing loud voices. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh and bwian I already stated she flip-flopped.
Her refutation of doing so shows just how confused she is on the subject.
In case you missed it I only defend PHON and Hanson against your lies. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Now YOU need to APOLOGISE for your lies and get back on topic eh...  I don't need you talking about me all the time because your obsessed, and I certainly am sick of replying to your dishonest posts.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still shouting, Geoff?  Tsk, tsk.  Still making charges without any evidence.  How typical of you, hey, playground bully?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:34pm:
Now stop wasting my time and post something on topic...  you can pass that on to bwian too. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Fair enough.  Here is an "on-topic" question.   Did Pauline Hanson flip-flop on the matter of the Government's tax-cuts?

She didn't originally, but she definitely has since...  I already posted that bwian ages ago.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

As Graps has indicated, a partial admission at best. Geoff.  It is a shame that you seek to hide that admission behind flowery language.   So, you agree she has flip-flopped?  Good, it just proves she is as bad as all the other politicians now doesn't it?   Tsk, tsk, Pauline's halo appears to have slipped, even in your eyes.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

A flip-flop is a flip-flop.  No matter how you dress it up, Hanson acted like a jellyfish.   She changed her mind not once but twice on this subject.   I wonder who was the last person to speak to her before she opened her mouth?   Asby perhaps?   Oh, well, simply another indicator that she is no different to all the other politicians.  She has her snout firmly in the trough.  Tsk, tsk,   Roll Eyes

Oh, and please stop wasting bandwidth.  Multiple posts aren't necessary and please stop shouting.   You're just showing how childish you are.   Roll Eyes

BTW bwian you need to see about your hearing apparently you are hearing loud voices. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

In case you missed it I only defend PHON and Hanson against your lies. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Now YOU need to APOLOGISE for your lies and get back on topic eh...  I don't need you talking about me all the time because your obsessed, and I certainly am sick of replying to your dishonest posts.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still shouting, Geoff?  Tsk, tsk.  Still making charges without any evidence.  How typical of you, hey, playground bully?   Roll Eyes

What about all of the Indians , Muslims etc who arrange marriages for their children from overseas? And then ask for thousands of dollars with the aim of getting them a spousal visa? That's not part of Australian culture.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #184 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:31pm:
Why don't the incoming Muslims accept the culture they find here? Why carry on like it's Baghdad or Medina or some Pashtun hellhole?

You mean, "why don't they dress like other Australians, drink grog and eat Pork?"  Right, Soren?

You could ask the same question of Orthodox Jews, devout Buddhists or Hindus?  Perhaps the reality is that acceptance of a culture doesn't mean you have to adopt it, Soren.

I have never known a Muslim or Jew or a Hindu or Buddhist in Australia that hasn't accepted Australian culture or become a part of the wider Multiculture.   If you can find one, then you might have a case but hey, you've never ever known a Muslim, so you might find it a little bit difficult, right?   Roll Eyes

What do you reckon about these people and their non-acceptance of Australia's culture, hey?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/Western_Australia_Police_Pip...

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/201503/r1395682_19880128.jpg

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Has Wellington nothing to offer me but these Amazons?

Went to the Aberdeen Heeghlant Games on Saturday - lot of men in skirts wandering about... and wondering what that cold wind was doing to their nuts....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #185 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:48pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:40pm:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/Western_Australia_Police_Pip...

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/201503/r1395682_19880128.jpg

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Has Wellington nothing to offer me but these Amazons?

Went to the Aberdeen Heeghlant Games on Saturday - lot of men in skirts wandering about... and wondering what that cold wind was doing to their nuts....

As the old joke suggests, Graps, "Is there anything worn under a Scotsman's kilt?  Nay, it's all in perfect workin' order!"  Wink

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #186 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:50pm

"I said no originally, then I said yes. Then I have said no, and I've stuck to it."

Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 7:27pm

You could ask the same question of Orthodox Jews, devout Buddhists or Hindus? 

Ask them.  Nobody gets upset about asking them.

Dickheaddles like you, however, get really howling if the question is put to your pet victims, the Muslims whose ideology fuels terrorism here and across the globe.

« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2018 at 7:38pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 8:42pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:38pm:

What about all of the Indians , Muslims etc who arrange marriages for their children from overseas? And then ask for thousands of dollars with the aim of getting them a spousal visa? That's not part of Australian culture.

Australian culture is rigidly policed, dear. You don't get a spousal visa for an underage bride, and a spousal visa costs them thousands - tens of thousands if they want it in under 5 years.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #189 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 4:11pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:38pm:

I thought doing favours for family and mates was definitely part of Australian culture, Hammer.  Perhaps you need to think about it a  bit harder.  Do you remember what Justice Murphy's attitude on the matter was?  Perhaps he could help you?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #190 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 4:13pm

Frank wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 7:27pm:

You could ask the same question of Orthodox Jews, devout Buddhists or Hindus? 

Ask them.  Nobody gets upset about asking them.

Dickheaddles like you, however, get really howling if the question is put to your pet victims, the Muslims whose ideology fuels terrorism here and across the globe.

Oh, ask away, Soren.  That is you can steel yourself to actually talk to a Muslim without insulting them.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #191 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 5:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 8:41pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 7:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 4:37pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 4:16pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 4:12pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor. Geoff.   Oh, well, it appears you cannot use the quote function for some obscure reason.   Once you work out how to do it, then perhaps we can continue our discussion.   Although, finding something worth replying to, amongst your shouting and insults can prove difficult, Geoff.  Time you grew up.   You should know better but hey, you're an iconoclast, so, I suppose we need to make allowances for that.  Afterall, you believe in the same tripe that Hanson and her band of village idiots do, don't you?  You hate difference, you dislike Asian-Australians, you dislike proud Indigenous Australians, Muslim Australians, anybody who dares to look, act, enjoy a culture that you disapprove of and of course, Anglo-Saxon/Celtic Australians who express any sympathy towards people who are different.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We like Australian Australians. I don't trust anybody who is a something Australian.

Really?  Why ever not?  Do mere labels scare you that much?  Roll Eyes

Why label, Dickheaddle??

Indeed, why?  However, when people use the label themselves, Soren, who am I to dispute what they call themselves?  You like to use labels all the time such as your recent insult.  Tsk, tsk.  Like Geoff, you're only too willing to attack people when you like, aren't you?   Roll Eyes

If they label themselves, you demure. If I label them the same way, you deny that the identity they label themselves by exists.

You are that stupid.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #192 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 6:17pm

Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor. Geoff.   Oh, well, it appears you cannot use the quote function for some obscure reason.   Once you work out how to do it, then perhaps we can continue our discussion.   Although, finding something worth replying to, amongst your shouting and insults can prove difficult, Geoff.  Time you grew up.   You should know better but hey, you're an iconoclast, so, I suppose we need to make allowances for that.  Afterall, you believe in the same tripe that Hanson and her band of village idiots do, don't you?  You hate difference, you dislike Asian-Australians, you dislike proud Indigenous Australians, Muslim Australians, anybody who dares to look, act, enjoy a culture that you disapprove of and of course, Anglo-Saxon/Celtic Australians who express any sympathy towards people who are different.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We like Australian Australians. I don't trust anybody who is a something Australian.

Why label, Dickheaddle??

Indeed, why?  However, when people use the label themselves, Soren, who am I to dispute what they call themselves?  You like to use labels all the time such as your recent insult.  Tsk, tsk.  Like Geoff, you're only too willing to attack people when you like, aren't you?   Roll Eyes

If they label themselves, you demure. If I label them the same way, you deny that the identity they label themselves by exists.

You are that stupid.

Where have I ever demurred, Soren?    If you label people, you invariably do it in an insulting manner.  Getting a clue yet?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #193 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 7:19pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 11:14am:
Grendel wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:51pm:
[quote author=greggerypeccary link=1530076958/173#173 date=1531042563][quote author=grendel link=1530076958/169#169 date=1531034137]
YOU NEED TO STOP LYING ABOUT ME.

Quote:
God you are an idiot peccerhead...  run along now TROLL someone who cares.... facts seem too difficult for you to grasp.
Did you not hear her stupid explanation?

Fact is you cant flip-flop unless you change your mind dopey. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No flip-flop there.

thanks for proving me right Greg...
YOU are an idiot Greg and a TROLL...
That quote is the exact reason I gave for saying she flip-flopped and proved she was an idiot...
Again thanks for proving what I stated was correct... Grin

Did you miss all that?
Surely not...  you even quoted it.... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #194 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 9:26pm

Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 5:50pm:

Why label, Dickheaddle??

You are that stupid.

What visa did you come in on, old boy?

We're curious.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print