Send Topic Print
has anyone seen (Read 11539 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

has anyone seen
Jun 26th, 2018 at 4:26pm

Vic?.....I hope he is ok!

seems ages since we had any  new mods enroled.....

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: has anyone seen
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 4:28pm

cods wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 4:26pm:
Vic?.....I hope he is ok!

seems ages since we had any  new mods enroled.....

Nope, haven't seen Vic.

Or Herbert.

And Bogie left ages ago.

I was meant to take over from him as the Mod for books - FD: how's that going?

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #2 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 5:44pm

I hope Herbert is OK. It's unusual for him not to post for such a long time.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 5:46pm

yes I was about to mention herb... oh dear...not like him to be gone so long....

boges yes he gave us away  sadly.......

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 5:51pm

seriously some people really ... really ....really..

I had a problem with vic  he had one with me more than anything quite a long time ago...

unlike others I would never want any harm to come to him because of a dispute on a cyberspace forum...

I might be an evil bitch to some folks   Angry Angry

but I have never called for a hanging   or even the sacking of a gmod...

or even a MRB mod for that matter...

Angry Angry Angry

perhaps some folks need to take that on board when they bring out their knives to sharpen at my expense..

Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #5 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:04pm

Cods - you are not evil.  You are a decent person and I know you don't report people.

If people seem to pick on you sometimes - it's because you are outspoken, but that's not a crime. It's their problem if they can't handle something you say - not yours. Those who use abuse and bad language in their replies aren't articulate so you just have to feel sorry for them.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:18pm

mantra wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:04pm:
Cods - you are not evil.  You are a decent person and I know you don't report people.

If people seem to pick on you sometimes - it's because you are outspoken, but that's not a crime. It's their problem if they can't handle something you say - not yours. Those who use abuse and bad language in their replies aren't articulate so you just have to feel sorry for them.

it wasnt said here mantra.....but certain people from here agree with it.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

aussie is now claiming I do not wish Vic good health because of something that happened years ago,... he thinks we are  all like him 

hanging on to bitterness with all our might....trying to get someone banned from another forum...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

now he is commenting on something i said in PA>..

oh you mean you are up to date with PA  the sewer you wouldnt be caught dead in... Grin Grin Grin

does that have anything to do with you by anychance.?????????.

you WHO are desperate to get rid of nef from PA   although you found nothing to incriminate her....

yes pet you were watched every move you made.....

but you are still trying  to get her removed arent you????...with your bleatings on ozpol..

is that one of your!

ONE RULE FOR ME AND ONE RULE FOR THE REST OF YOU peasants... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

sorry mantra     you were saying??>. Smiley Smiley

I do feel sorry for aussie... but some things cant be ignored....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:19pm

btw aussie we post in there because we know you will suck up every word and we wouldnt want you to miss a thing... Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #8 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:43pm

I haven't seen Aussie use bad language Cods. I was thinking of a few people who have called you some horrible names and sworn at you over the years. They are the ones with language difficulties.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 10:06pm

mantra wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:43pm:
I haven't seen Aussie use bad language Cods. I was thinking of a few people who have called you some horrible names and sworn at you over the years. They are the ones with language difficulties.

you underestimate aussie mantra....

he covers himself  rather well...

a little more subtle than his friends at monks....

but hes  pretty obvious  and he skirts the swear filter every chance   

and he loves insinuating!!!!! making people out to be a lot worse than they are.. whilst  telling everyone what a good guy he is.....

you buy it mantra.... and good for you.....

but I dont.. its been too long and too often.. Angry

the people that have called me a few [ugly names]are no longer here mantra....most people here are real nice and easy to talk too...one or two are even funny...

I prefer to come here for a chat and debate  its not a popularity contest if you dont like me  push off!! easy peasy....
Smiley
other folks make a habit of tearing members to shreds   in fact it is all they come here for....

some folks get tired of it like boges and now  maybe herb... Sad

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #10 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 10:10pm

Is Aussie campaigning for his job already?

Yuck

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:35am

Gordon wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 10:10pm:
Is Aussie campaigning for his job already?

Yuck

nothing would surprise me........I dont thin k even fd is that mad...

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #12 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:04am

cods wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 10:06pm:

you underestimate aussie mantra....

he covers himself  rather well...

a little more subtle than his friends at monks....

but hes  pretty obvious  and he skirts the swear filter every chance   

and he loves insinuating!!!!! making people out to be a lot worse than they are.. whilst  telling everyone what a good guy he is.....

you buy it mantra.... and good for you.....

but I dont.. its been too long and too often.. Angry

the people that have called me a few [ugly names]are no longer here mantra....most people here are real nice and easy to talk too...one or two are even funny...

I prefer to come here for a chat and debate  its not a popularity contest if you dont like me  push off!! easy peasy....
Smiley
other folks make a habit of tearing members to shreds   in fact it is all they come here for....

some folks get tired of it like boges and now  maybe herb... Sad

I buy nothing Cods. You don't have to use bad language to get your point across.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #13 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:21am

So what does "fair-cough" mean?

Playing one side against the other as usual.......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #14 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:29am

Fuzzball wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:21am:

You are wrong as usual. I've tried for many years to get both sides to get along civilly as you well know.

Check your own language first before you start whinging about anyone else.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:02pm

mantra when you say you have never seen aussie use bad language.....when as fuzz has pointed out  he does ALL THE TIME....getting round the swear filter is not a banning offence....and aussie uses it to extreme effect....

to me its the same thing.....its what in his head   its what he would like to say if only he was allowed..

aussie tread really carefully not to get a ban.......

others see it mantra its quite clear if you take note on whom he is addressing,...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #16 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:03pm

mantra wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:29am:

You are wrong as usual. I've tried for many years to get both sides to get along civilly as you well know.

Check your own language first before you start whinging about anyone else

well said Mantra  Smiley

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #17 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:05pm

cods wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:02pm:
mantra when you say you have never seen aussie use bad language.....when as fuzz has pointed out  he does ALL THE TIME....getting round the swear filter is not a banning offence....and aussie uses it to extreme effect....

to me its the same thing.....its what in his head   its what he would like to say if only he was allowed..

others see it mantra its quite clear if you take note on whom he is addressing,...

you copped a spray from fuzz/IQ the other day Cods so did i- a very nasty spray- so who is he too talk? i wont going back while he is mod there-
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:15pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #18 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:38pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:05pm:

you copped a spray from fuzz/IQ the other day Cods so did i- a very nasty spray- so who is he too talk? i wont going back while he is mod there-

He's a protected species AG. He will never grow up and those who've got the power to get rid of him won't. They're scared of him.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:43pm

I remember when evading the swear filter was seen by the usual suspects as a venal sin worth pursuing unto banishment.  Though as per usual for the buggerwits it depended on who was doing the evading, the offence itself of evading didn't concern them.

Not the principle but the side.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #20 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:03pm

mantra wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:38pm:

He's a protected species AG. He will never grow up and those who've got the power to get rid of him won't. They're scared of him.

A good strong admin with the health of the forum in mind would get rid of him- especially his abuse of women-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #21 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:07pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
I remember when evading the swear filter was seen by the usual suspects as a venal sin worth pursuing unto banishment.  Though as per usual for the buggerwits it depended on who was doing the evading, the offence itself of evading didn't concern them.

Not the principle but the side.  Roll Eyes

I do too SW- aussie has been using fargough for a long time but let get away with it every time- but if you did it he made sure you were banned for it

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:45pm

I wasnt talking about copping a spray.... mantra claimed she had never seen aussie use bad language....

I as you have just done   point out   that YES he does use bad language....in a selective way....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:51pm

what about neferti?  mantra   do you think she should be got rid of from PA... because a certain someone says so????.......

a few people found IQ amusing.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

well thats what I have read at PA.....so what upsets some doesnt upset others.....

you claimed I was running down ozpol. when what I was saying was   its the behavior of members that trash ozpol...and in some cases their behavior was getting worse and appeared to be permissible.... Sad Sad

I didnt approve.. yet was loudly shut up!!!!

fuzzball to me is no worse than aussie....

I dont know if he is IQ.. I am not that clever....but I am sure fd would know....

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #24 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 5:35pm

cods wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:51pm:

what about neferti?  mantra   do you think she should be got rid of from PA... because a certain someone says so????.......

well thats what I have read at PA.....so what upsets some doesnt upset others.....

you claimed I was running down ozpol. when what I was saying was   its the behavior of members that trash ozpol...and in some cases their behavior was getting worse and appeared to be permissible.... Sad Sad

I dont know if he is IQ.. I am not that clever....but I am sure fd would know....

do you find IQ amusing cods ?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:48pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 5:35pm:

not especially    but  few on PA have found him so  well they did....he isnt around much these days as you would know....now he hasnt anyone to antagonise the way they once did... I wasnt there during those years... but I believe it was on a daily basis....

but dont forget agnes   he wasnt alone!

I do not agree with what he was like   but  neither did I agree with those who responded to him... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you know the old saying

it takes two to tango...

eventually what I did see .. someone who is no longer there   was in fact almost as bad as IQ was  in his hey day....... Angry Angry

some of the things dished out to females  was completely out of line...  and we have black orchid to thank for putting a stop to that..

dont you agree?..

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #26 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:42pm

mantra wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:29am:

Check your own language first before you start whinging about anyone else.

I'm certainly not whinging at Aussie's language, quite frankly I couldn't care less about his or anybody else's profanities. What I am saying is that you are a liar if you say you haven't experienced his bad language. I use language which I consider an appropriate response to wankers on this forum. You on the other hand appear to be totally enamoured with old arsie.......but you also like to try to ingratiate to others while kissing arsie's backside...........

Not about my profanities old girl, I admit to them.......I'm just a bit more honest about it.............not a hypocrite .....if ya know what I mean...... which I'm sure you do...Wink

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #27 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:53pm

And to add, just for the benefit of the old gossips here, I have no idea WTF 'IQ' is and if Monk and Agnes seem to think it's me, they can continue to exercise their tiny minds gossiping at the fence..............I find it fairking (whoops) amusing....... Cheesy

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #28 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:09pm

Fuzzball wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:53pm:
And to add, just for the benefit of the old gossips here, I have no idea WTF 'IQ' is and if Monk and Agnes seem to think it's me, they can continue to exercise their tiny minds gossiping at the fence..............I find it fairking (whoops) amusing....... Cheesy

There you go cods- old 4 eyes ( your hero) has spoken- he is NOT IQ even though many on PA have called him out as being one and the same-  so now we have it-  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #29 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:17pm

As I said, old gossip........how many times have you sent me a pm Agnes ?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #30 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:20pm

cods wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:48pm:

I have never heard Aussie talk to you that way

not especially    but  few on PA have found him so  well they did....he isnt around much these days as you would know....now he hasnt anyone to antagonise the way they once did... I wasnt there during those years... but I believe it was on a daily basis....

What the hell are you talking about- and i see you throw Lisa under the bus again- funny that she only ever had kind words  for you ad how many scrapes did she rescue you from?

I do not agree with what he was like   but  neither did I agree with those who responded to him... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
and as you werent there you have no room to comment on any of it- the pp he attacked were alone they had NO-ONE to come to their rescue- weak lily livered males just watched it happen

you know the old saying

it takes two to tango...
Im am surprised at you cods
eventually what I did see .. someone who is no longer there   was in fact almost as bad as IQ was  in his hey day....... Angry Angry
you mean Lisa yes she helped you out more times than I care to remember and this is the way you repay her

some of the things dished out to females  was completely out of line...  and we have black orchid to thank for putting a stop to that..

dont you agree?.

Roll Eyes if you say so

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:31pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #31 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:22pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:20pm:
cods wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:48pm:

you are a dam cnt cods etc-
I have never heard Aussie talk to you that way

What the hell are you talking about- and i see you throw Lisa under the bus again- funny that she only ever had kind words  for you ad how many scrapes did she rescue you from?

and as you werent there you have no room to comment on any of it- the pp he attacked were alone they had NO-ONE to come to their rescue- weak lily livered males just watched it happen

you know the old saying

it takes two to tango...
Im am surprised at you cods
you mean Lisa yes she helped you out more times than I care to remember and this is the way you repay her

dont you agree?.

Roll Eyes

You need help.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #32 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:22pm

Fuzzball wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:17pm:
As I said, old gossip........how many times have you sent me a pm Agnes ?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin maybe be twice in a decade- dont let it go to your head dreamboat   Cool
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:51pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:18pm

You need help

exactly my thoughts as well fuzzball.....agnes will now be back on aussies Xmas card list... [if he ever had one]...

funny how I get accused of beating up ,on someone   yet no one ever beats up on cods do they??? Sad Sad

thanks for your PM agnes    Angry Angry

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:30pm

Has anyone seen brother master Light?

He hasn't posted for 2 weeks.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #35 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:33pm

cods wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:18pm:
You need help

exactly my thoughts as well fuzzball.....agnes will now be back on aussies Xmas card list... [if he ever had one]...

funny how I get accused of beating up ,on someone   yet no one ever beats up on cods do they??? Sad Sad

I am patient but sometimes you go too far- this is nothing to do with aussie- dont kid yourself

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #36 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:34pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:30pm:

No I havent Bobby hope is is ok

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #37 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:34pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:34pm:

No I haven't Bobby hope he is ok

I hope so too.
I'm worried about him.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #38 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:38pm

might be just having a small break for a bit

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #39 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:42pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:38pm:
might be just having a small break for a bit

I hope so.
Maybe he's gone to India to consult with a guru?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 12:11am

I would suggest hes having a bit of time out in a mental institution. Hopefully he will appropriately medicated.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #41 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 6:46am

Maybe he fell off the side of his flat Earth and landed with all the things that cats push off.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2018 at 7:20am by UnSubRocky »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #42 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 7:34am

Come on guys - don't be so mean.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:29am

Agnes wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:33pm:
You need help

I am patient but sometimes you go too far- this is nothing to do with aussie- dont kid yourself

funny how you brought up lisa...I guess you dont like FACTS  things that can be proved in black and white....

I go too far... thats a good one coming from you pet!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:32am

rhino wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 12:11am:
I would suggest hes having a bit of time out in a mental institution. Hopefully he will appropriately medicated.

sorry bobby but that is funny..

I know its at someone elses expense as humour usually is.....

its hard to notice someone missing if you hardly read them  I am sure he is fine..

on the other hand vic and herb have extra commitment duties here...........

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #45 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:40am

cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:29am:
Agnes wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:33pm:
You need help

funny how you brought up lisa...I guess you dont like FACTS  things that can be proved in black and white....

I go too far... thats a good one coming from you pet!

go back to bed cods- start again

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:10am

I will ask AGAIN 

has anyone seen VIC  or HERB...

I thought that was a reasonable question

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:37am

cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:10am:
I will ask AGAIN 

Herbie:

Last Post:  May 21st, 2018 at 11:51am

Vic:

Last Post:  Apr 25th, 2018 at 1:47pm

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:40am

thank you greg... I think we all know that...

herb I did read had some health problems..hope that isnt the case for not posting....as for vic  well he is a gmod...and they keep disappearing at a large rate....

couldnt have anything to do with the members could it???>.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:44am

cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:40am:
thank you greg... I think we all know that...

herb I did read had some health problems..hope that isnt the case for not posting....as for vic  well he is a gmod...and they keep disappearing at a large rate....

couldnt have anything to do with the members could it???>.

I'm guessing Herbie has run off and joined Bogie at another forum somewhere.

One where everyone agrees with everything they say.

And, as far as Vic goes, didn't he go off on a long holiday somewhere?

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:44am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:37am:
I will ask AGAIN 

Herbie:

Vic:

Short memory Gregg?  Herb was looking for another forum to get away from the 24/7 thread vandals like you.  If it jogs your memory you and Aussie were having a fun time chortling about how you would follow him there to continue to make his on line life a misery.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:47am

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:44am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:37am:
I will ask AGAIN 

Herbie:

Vic:

Short memory Gregg?  Herb was looking for another forum to get away from the 24/7 thread vandals like you.  If it jogs your memory you and Aussie were having a fun time chortling about how you would follow him there to continue to make his on line life a misery.  Roll Eyes

The post above you:

"I'm guessing Herbie has run off and joined Bogie at another forum somewhere.

"One where everyone agrees with everything they say."

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 2:02pm

well thats what concerns me  boges at least said he had enough...I am almost sure herb would do the same...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #53 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 3:24pm

cods wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 2:02pm:
well thats what concerns me  boges at least said he had enough...I am almost sure herb would do the same...

maybe he karked it and his cats ate him

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 4:34pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 3:24pm:

It's possible.

They usually chew away at the face when their owners die.

If his chooks were allowed indoors, they'd probably have a peck at him too.

I hope he's okay, though.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #55 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 4:37pm

I think Herbert might be sick. Even when he's said he'll find another forum - he's always popped in here regularly.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #56 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 5:05pm

Yes I didnt mean to sound crass but he has threatened many times to find another board- and maybe he has- he was a good egg having said that- ((check in and say hi LH))-

quite possible he is sick it is a cold winter in some parts
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2018 at 6:40pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #57 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 8:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 4:34pm:
Agnes wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 3:24pm:

It's possible.

They usually chew away at the face when their owners die.

If his chooks were allowed indoors, they'd probably have a peck at him too.

I hope he's okay, though.

LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

yer gonna be ok Herb- and cats eating faces- errrm I keep my cats well fed just in case- my daughters cats tried to eat her elbow when she was sleep-  Shocked   I did mention she should feed it more  Shocked

Vic most likely on a hol

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #58 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:37pm

Vic has been at PA much more recently than April. So maybe he just got sick of dealing with Aussie and his bullish it  like all the other g mods have.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #59 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:54pm

skippy. wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:37pm:
Vic has been at PA much more recently than April. So maybe he just got sick of dealing with Aussie and his bullish it  like all the other g mods have.

Modding would be thankless tiring job-  Yes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #60 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 11:32am

Bobby. wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 7:34am:

If only I had that sort of demeanour.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 9:32am

do you know why he hasnt been seen here skippy??..

if someone is taking a break having a rethink so to speak  thats fine   I can live with that...

otherwise  it doesnt look so good.... Sad

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #62 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 12:04pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 11:32am:

I sent brother master Light a PM.

Let' see if he responds?

cheers
Bobby

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 12:32pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 12:04pm:

Let' see if he responds?

cheers
Bobby

thats a nice thing to do bobby!   wish him well  tell him he is missed...  Smiley Smiley

they could have computer trouble of course... looks like I may need a new keyboard the battery charger has just fallen apart.... weak as water....always the same the piece of equipment that keeps the thing going   is crap.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 3:43pm

well no sign of vic or herb  or Mr light....

are our numbers dwindling?...

was it something someone said?

have they given us the big finger??..

iot looks like it.....well I hope its nothing else....

come on guys dont be like that??..tell us what we did wrong.. and we will make it all better...

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #65 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 3:47pm

Maybe they were given holidays

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 3:57pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 3:47pm:

Spot

Maybe.

it_is_the_light was saying some pretty dodgy stuff in his last few posts.

Herbie's gone off with Bogie to a forum where everyone agrees with each other.

What about Bojack?  Haven't seen him either.

And BigHole.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 4:07pm

Spot

not very likely     vic was working on getting new mods for the MRBs   I am thinking maybe not well......

herb just disappeared......I am sorry if they are sick  I do believe herb would have told us if he was leaving....

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 8:37am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 3:57pm:

Spot

Maybe.

And BigHole.

Still haven't seen it_is_the_light.

Was he banned, or has he jumped ship?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #69 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 9:05am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 26th, 2018 at 8:37am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 3:57pm:

Spot

Maybe.

And BigHole.

Still haven't seen it_is_the_light.

Was he banned, or has he jumped ship?

Is there anything big going down ATM in australia like a visit from the reptiles or something? Isnt QLD about to legalise abortion? He could have got caught up in that fixation thing - in which case he will be back in a couple weeks.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 10:23am

I miss Herb   just hope no one is sick...

Mr Light could have been suckred up by extraterrestrials

and married off..... oh dear...

I am sure he would be thrilled if that was the case...

our loss I guess... Cry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #71 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 1:28pm

I miss Lisa- I wonder where she is

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 2:04pm

weird she has gone isnt it???....maybe the fire and brimstone got to her.....

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #73 - Jul 27th, 2018 at 2:41pm

I have news:

Mr. Light, Vic, Herr Bert, and Bogarde73, are reborn Christians and are repenting the crimes of their past by banning themselves and each other for racism, bigotry, hatred, Islamophobia, and general snottiness.

I wish they had converted Yadda and his boss FreeDiver.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 7:51am

did andrei pop in or was that a mirage?....

heavens sakes  if it was the real deal   why doesnt he speak to us anymore..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #75 - Jul 28th, 2018 at 12:06pm

cods wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 7:51am:

Yes he did- briefly- as to why he doesnt speak to us anymore- he is trying to remain an international man of mystery what else ?ii

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 10:36am

yes its a bit sad....set could do with some help....

I always thought andrei  was pretty fair    I also think the place had more harmony a few years back....

oh well perhaps its just me..

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #77 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 11:37am

Agnes wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 12:06pm:
cods wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 7:51am:

Yes he did- briefly- as to why he doesnt speak to us anymore- he is trying to remain an international man of mystery what else ?

Andrei is a tax refugee and is avoiding contact with the ATO and the police in case they find his whereabouts after Andrei confessed his parents-in-law were cheating the Australian welfare system by hiding cash assets so they qualify for welfare handouts.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #78 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 11:50am

Does anyone know what happened to herbie...???

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #79 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 12:43pm

Ajax wrote on Jul 29th, 2018 at 11:50am:

He happened to walk past a funeral parlor offering free funerals. He just can't resist free stuff.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 5:59pm

no we havent heard from herby berby  I am sorry to say......I do trust he is well and kicking sand in  some nasties face somewhere... Smiley up herb if your reading.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:06am

just letting everyone know vic is alive and well and I am sure he will be back with bells on...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #82 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 4:22am

cods wrote on Jul 29th, 2018 at 5:59pm:

no we havent heard from herby berby  I am sorry to say......I do trust he is well and kicking sand in  some nasties face somewhere... Smiley up herb if your reading.

getting a bit worried about him now- he could be sick

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #83 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 6:14am

cods wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 12:32pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 12:04pm:

Let' see if he responds?

cheers
Bobby

thats a nice thing to do bobby!   wish him well  tell him he is missed...  Smiley Smiley

they could have computer trouble of course... looks like I may need a new keyboard the battery charger has just fallen apart.... weak as water....always the same the piece of equipment that keeps the thing going   is crap.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Still no master Light.    Cry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:20am

sometimes we have to accept  some have just given up on ozpol....

a few of us can guess why they may have.. a few of us have even tried to stop the rot.....BUT  no one in the right place seems to give a toss...... do they? Sad Sad

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 3:47pm

oh dear I am being plagiarized AGAIN.... monks morgue mustnt have a lot going on   they need to scalp some ozpol posts to make up their count... Grin Grin Grin Grin

to funny for words.....

guess what agnes   you and I havent been BANNED FROM ANYWHERE...

we can post in THREE FORUMS>>> Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

bloody hilarious..

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #86 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 6:29pm

cods wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:20am:

a few of us can guess why they may have.. a few of us have even tried to stop the rot.....BUT  no one in the right place seems to give a toss...... do they? Sad Sad

I care - I miss master Light.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:17pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 6:29pm:

Do you miss his accusations?

You know, like how he accused two members here of being pedophiles?

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #88 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:06pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:17pm:

Bobby and Master light are one and the same entity.

Perhaps Bobby is no longer hearing 'voices'. Is that too much to hope?

Bobby has switched off the light and adopted IQS.R.LOW as his master.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #89 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 9:38pm

cods wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 3:47pm:
oh dear I am being plagiarized AGAIN.... monks morgue mustnt have a lot going on   they need to scalp some ozpol posts to make up their count... Grin Grin Grin Grin

to funny for words.....

guess what agnes   you and I havent been BANNED FROM ANYWHERE...

we can post in THREE FORUMS>>> Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

bloody hilarious..

I know cods how lucky we are-its such a boon I tell you !!!!    Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 11:27pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:06pm:

I am thinking hearing voices  is far far better than dealing with crock like you.....

he is well out of here...

one day if I can be bothered I might =do a tally on how many NON ABUSIVE plain IGNORANT posts there are on ozpol in any one given day....

seems to me the rot has well and truly taken over...

unf4 only comes here to nit pick at the members has not a thing to offer and when you check the whos logged on... its hard to make a decision about will I or wont I log on! Angry  the idiots seem to infiltrate every board....funny how its all so nice and comfortable over at monks morgue   why dont you stay there petal?...

we wouldnt get a bit upset would we agnes???

and monk needs all the help he can get now he is counting posts... Wink Wink

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #91 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:51am

cods wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 11:27pm:

I am thinking hearing voices  is far far better than dealing with crock like you.....

one day if I can be bothered I might =do a tally on how many NON ABUSIVE plain IGNORANT posts there are on ozpol in any one given day....

unf4 only comes here to nit pick at the members has not a thing to offer and when you check the whos logged on... its hard to make a decision about will I or wont I log on! Angry  the idiots seem to infiltrate every board....funny how its all so nice and comfortable over at monks morgue   why dont you stay there petal?...

and monk needs all the help he can get now he is counting posts... Wink Wink

LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin                Wink Wink

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #92 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 1:00am

cods wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 11:27pm:

unf4 only comes here to nit pick at the members has not a thing to offer and when you check the whos logged on... its hard to make a decision about will I or wont I log on!   the idiots seem to infiltrate every board....funny how its all so nice and comfortable over at monks morgue   why dont you stay there petal?...

and monk needs all the help he can get now he is counting posts... 

Cods has extremely long toes and its difficult to avoid treading on them and causing Cods to publish another inane rant.

The rant is Cods slapping herself back into a sense of consciousness waiting for the sun to cycle back to her favorite time.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #93 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:21pm

yeah, well at least she doesn't try to create the illusion of support by adopting other usernames.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #94 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:40pm

issuevoter wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:21pm:
yeah, well at least she doesn't try to create the illusion of support by adopting other usernames.

Issuevoter confession?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Aug 2nd, 2018 at 11:01am

issuevoter wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:21pm:

it wouldnt occur to me....to me its like cheating..trying to con people into thinking you are not who you are.....

I am too honest issue....lying to others I am lying to myself...not me..

this is was a thread on concern for others wellbeing...

I am not even sure why un4 takes a peak to be honest....not his type of thread at all. Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #96 - Aug 2nd, 2018 at 11:04am

Did he?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #97 - Aug 2nd, 2018 at 11:05am

IQSRLOW - will never be referred to as a master.

There is only one master - that is brother master Light.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Aug 2nd, 2018 at 1:13pm

I am sad to see where miketrees   has titled a thread is Herb dead..

well lets say shocked more like..

I wouldnt say that about my worst enemy...

herb does have health issues   hes not as young as you mike..

I sure hope he returns   it isnt like him to just disappear like this..

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #99 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 11:59pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 27th, 2018 at 1:28pm:
I miss Lisa- I wonder where she is

I have no idea where she is either lol  Tongue

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #100 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 12:04am

Vic has been at PA much more recently than April.

So maybe he just got sick of dealing with Aussie and his bullish it  like all the other g mods have.

I stayed away altogether ..... for the same reason.

I guess I value my sanity and piece of mind.  Grin

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:39am

hi lisa.... I dont blame you....nice to see you back.

I dont obviously have enough other distractions to keep me away.. Roll Eyes.one day maybe......the lunatics have taken over the asylum sadly.....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print