Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
has anyone seen (Read 11494 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: has anyone seen
Reply #15 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:02pm

mantra when you say you have never seen aussie use bad language.....when as fuzz has pointed out  he does ALL THE TIME....getting round the swear filter is not a banning offence....and aussie uses it to extreme effect....

to me its the same thing.....its what in his head   its what he would like to say if only he was allowed..

aussie tread really carefully not to get a ban.......

others see it mantra its quite clear if you take note on whom he is addressing,...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #16 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:03pm

mantra wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:29am:
Fuzzball wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:21am:
mantra wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:43pm:
I haven't seen Aussie use bad language Cods. I was thinking of a few people who have called you some horrible names and sworn at you over the years. They are the ones with language difficulties.

So what does "fair-cough" mean?

Playing one side against the other as usual.......

You are wrong as usual. I've tried for many years to get both sides to get along civilly as you well know.

Check your own language first before you start whinging about anyone else

well said Mantra  Smiley

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #17 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:05pm

cods wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:02pm:
mantra when you say you have never seen aussie use bad language.....when as fuzz has pointed out  he does ALL THE TIME....getting round the swear filter is not a banning offence....and aussie uses it to extreme effect....

to me its the same thing.....its what in his head   its what he would like to say if only he was allowed..

others see it mantra its quite clear if you take note on whom he is addressing,...

you copped a spray from fuzz/IQ the other day Cods so did i- a very nasty spray- so who is he too talk? i wont going back while he is mod there-
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:15pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #18 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:38pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:05pm:

you copped a spray from fuzz/IQ the other day Cods so did i- a very nasty spray- so who is he too talk? i wont going back while he is mod there-

He's a protected species AG. He will never grow up and those who've got the power to get rid of him won't. They're scared of him.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:43pm

I remember when evading the swear filter was seen by the usual suspects as a venal sin worth pursuing unto banishment.  Though as per usual for the buggerwits it depended on who was doing the evading, the offence itself of evading didn't concern them.

Not the principle but the side.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #20 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:03pm

mantra wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:38pm:

He's a protected species AG. He will never grow up and those who've got the power to get rid of him won't. They're scared of him.

A good strong admin with the health of the forum in mind would get rid of him- especially his abuse of women-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #21 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:07pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
I remember when evading the swear filter was seen by the usual suspects as a venal sin worth pursuing unto banishment.  Though as per usual for the buggerwits it depended on who was doing the evading, the offence itself of evading didn't concern them.

Not the principle but the side.  Roll Eyes

I do too SW- aussie has been using fargough for a long time but let get away with it every time- but if you did it he made sure you were banned for it

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:45pm

I wasnt talking about copping a spray.... mantra claimed she had never seen aussie use bad language....

I as you have just done   point out   that YES he does use bad language....in a selective way....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:51pm

what about neferti?  mantra   do you think she should be got rid of from PA... because a certain someone says so????.......

a few people found IQ amusing.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

well thats what I have read at PA.....so what upsets some doesnt upset others.....

you claimed I was running down ozpol. when what I was saying was   its the behavior of members that trash ozpol...and in some cases their behavior was getting worse and appeared to be permissible.... Sad Sad

I didnt approve.. yet was loudly shut up!!!!

fuzzball to me is no worse than aussie....

I dont know if he is IQ.. I am not that clever....but I am sure fd would know....

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #24 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 5:35pm

cods wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:51pm:

what about neferti?  mantra   do you think she should be got rid of from PA... because a certain someone says so????.......

well thats what I have read at PA.....so what upsets some doesnt upset others.....

you claimed I was running down ozpol. when what I was saying was   its the behavior of members that trash ozpol...and in some cases their behavior was getting worse and appeared to be permissible.... Sad Sad

I dont know if he is IQ.. I am not that clever....but I am sure fd would know....

do you find IQ amusing cods ?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:48pm

Agnes wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 5:35pm:
cods wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:51pm:

do you find IQ amusing cods ?

not especially    but  few on PA have found him so  well they did....he isnt around much these days as you would know....now he hasnt anyone to antagonise the way they once did... I wasnt there during those years... but I believe it was on a daily basis....

but dont forget agnes   he wasnt alone!

I do not agree with what he was like   but  neither did I agree with those who responded to him... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you know the old saying

it takes two to tango...

eventually what I did see .. someone who is no longer there   was in fact almost as bad as IQ was  in his hey day....... Angry Angry

some of the things dished out to females  was completely out of line...  and we have black orchid to thank for putting a stop to that..

dont you agree?..

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #26 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:42pm

mantra wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:29am:
Fuzzball wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 10:21am:
mantra wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 6:43pm:
I haven't seen Aussie use bad language Cods. I was thinking of a few people who have called you some horrible names and sworn at you over the years. They are the ones with language difficulties.

So what does "fair-cough" mean?

Playing one side against the other as usual.......

You are wrong as usual. I've tried for many years to get both sides to get along civilly as you well know.

Check your own language first before you start whinging about anyone else.

I'm certainly not whinging at Aussie's language, quite frankly I couldn't care less about his or anybody else's profanities. What I am saying is that you are a liar if you say you haven't experienced his bad language. I use language which I consider an appropriate response to wankers on this forum. You on the other hand appear to be totally enamoured with old arsie.......but you also like to try to ingratiate to others while kissing arsie's backside...........

Not about my profanities old girl, I admit to them.......I'm just a bit more honest about it.............not a hypocrite .....if ya know what I mean...... which I'm sure you do...Wink

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #27 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:53pm

And to add, just for the benefit of the old gossips here, I have no idea WTF 'IQ' is and if Monk and Agnes seem to think it's me, they can continue to exercise their tiny minds gossiping at the fence..............I find it fairking (whoops) amusing....... Cheesy

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #28 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:09pm

Fuzzball wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:53pm:
And to add, just for the benefit of the old gossips here, I have no idea WTF 'IQ' is and if Monk and Agnes seem to think it's me, they can continue to exercise their tiny minds gossiping at the fence..............I find it fairking (whoops) amusing....... Cheesy

There you go cods- old 4 eyes ( your hero) has spoken- he is NOT IQ even though many on PA have called him out as being one and the same-  so now we have it-  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #29 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:17pm

As I said, old gossip........how many times have you sent me a pm Agnes ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print