Send Topic Print
Go get 'em Clive! (Read 8580 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Go get 'em Clive!
Reply #75 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 9:44am

Quote:
Are you kidding?  ... that's about the lowest form of defence.

It is not offered as a defence.  It is an obvious comment and question you have not answered.

Quote:
You have just admitted he doesn't pay his bills

Not his bills to pay.

Quote:
& he as the sole shareholder & company executive takes more
than the total indebtedness out of the company to pay himself & his nephew.

What has he taken out and paid to himself and his nephew?

Quote:
You're not being clinical .... you're outright defending a corporate crook. Angry

He has not been convicted of any offence....yet.  And yes I am being clinical....it is not me using all the emoticons.

As for the Resort.....what are you saying?  You refer to tenants and then you talk about people who have bought and have rights?  What are you saying?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 12:53pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 9:44am:
Quote:
Are you kidding?  ... that's about the lowest form of defence.

It is not offered as a defence.  It is an obvious comment and question you have not answered.

Quote:
You have just admitted he doesn't pay his bills

Not his bills to pay.

Quote:
& he as the sole shareholder & company executive takes more
than the total indebtedness out of the company to pay himself & his nephew.

What has he taken out and paid to himself and his nephew?

0ver $220 million

Quote:
You're not being clinical .... you're outright defending a corporate crook. Angry

He has not been convicted of any offence....yet.  And yes I am being clinical....it is not me using all the emoticons.

As for the Resort.....what are you saying?  You refer to tenants and then you talk about people who have bought and have rights?  What are you saying?

I used 1 emoticon ... big feckin deal. Irrelevant.

It was like buying a unit and paying into body corporate I believe ..... he shut off their water & power to get them out. Low bastard landlord ey?

No you're not being clinical ... just obtuse, sticking up for your poster guy ......

I think you aspire to be just like him.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #77 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:50pm

What were the specific dates of payments to him or others and what amounts in each case.

Did I read in today's Courier Mail about a rail company acting like a corporate arsehole?

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #78 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:38pm

If you guys truly want to be like the rich, you need to learn, they think paying debts is for suckers, idiots, and poor people.

You just run up as much debt as you can, strip out as much equity/assets/wealth, as you can, then dump the fekker and start a new one. Rinse and repeat.

How may times do I have to tell you people, rich folk think watching poor people slave to payoff debt is hilarious.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:50pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 1:50pm:
What were the specific dates of payments to him or others and what amounts in each case.

Did I read in today's Courier Mail about a rail company acting like a corporate arsehole?

Of course I have that transcript breakdown at my disposal.  Roll Eyes

And yeah you may have read exactly that about a rail company ... it's not that you haven't been given that indication before.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:52pm

mozzaok wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:38pm:
If you guys truly want to be like the rich, you need to learn, they think paying debts is for suckers, idiots, and poor people.

You just run up as much debt as you can, strip out as much equity/assets/wealth, as you can, then dump the fekker and start a new one. Rinse and repeat.

How may times do I have to tell you people, rich folk think watching poor people slave to payoff debt is hilarious.

You have that 100% correct.

Pity Aussie is being too legally clinical to see it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #81 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:06pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:50pm:

And yeah you may have read exactly that about a rail company ... it's not that you haven't been given that indication before.

Well, I am putting you to the test.  You pluck figures out of the air and post them, yet when asked for detail, it becomes clear you have no better idea than  I do.

Re the Rail Company......here you are bitching about what you reckon is terrible corporate conduct by Palmer, and yet not a public word on that other matter. 

That was my point.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #82 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:34pm

Seems like everyone is over Clive except Aussie

Always remember the story of Clive's son running his complex up north

The son asked his father for the car key's to attend to something..Clive chucked them on the floor at his feet

That small story illustrates what a total pig that man is

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #83 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:41pm

red baron wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:34pm:
Seems like everyone is over Clive except Aussie

Always remember the story of Clive's son running his complex up north

The son asked his father for the car key's to attend to something..Clive chucked them on the floor at his feet

That small story illustrates what a total pig that man is

Googled and found nothing.  So.....link please or that is bullshit.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 7:05am

Aussie wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:06pm:
Gnads wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:50pm:

Well, I am putting you to the test.  You pluck figures out of the air and post them, yet when asked for detail, it becomes clear you have no better idea than  I do.

Re the Rail Company......here you are bitching about what you reckon is terrible corporate conduct by Palmer, and yet not a public word on that other matter. 

That was my point.

Despite their actions so far the rail company haven't failed to pay any employees made redundant their entitlements or the CEO & executive strip the company of millions putting the company into receivership.

So far ...... & you know darned well that I would berate them just as much as I berate Palmer if that were to occur.

And if you're so smart in matters corporate you'd know well why I don't make comment about it publicly.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #85 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:34am

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/investigations/clive-palmer/clive-palmer-c...

Quote:
Clive Palmer has been sensationally caught bankrolling his fugitive nephew Clive Mensink’s overseas jaunt to the tune of $8000 a fortnight, even after warrants were ­issued for Mr Mensink’s arrest.

The former federal MP was confronted with the evidence in the Queensland Supreme Court witness box yesterday, as he ­defended himself against a bid by Queensland Nickel’s liquidators to freeze $200 million of his assets.

Mr Palmer insisted he was paying only Mr Mensink his legal ­entitlements, brushing aside the fact Queensland Nickel has failed to pay sacked workers more than $70m in redundancy entitlements.

Mr Mensink was the sole registered director of Queensland Nickel when it collapsed last year, costing creditors $300m and ­almost 800 workers their jobs.

Yesterday’s revelation that Mr Palmer’s flagship company Mineralogy funnels more than $8000 every fortnight to the missing Mr Mensink contradicts Mr Palmer’s sworn evidence to the Federal Court in May.

Aussie continually says Palmer never boasts about being a billionaire...

Quote:
Mr Palmer boasted he had more than “a couple of billion in assets in Australia”, but later ­became coy when asked to declare his net worth, preferring instead to write it down on a piece of paper.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #86 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:39am

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/clive-palmers-nephew-and-wife-did-135m...

Quote:
Clive Palmer's nephew and wife did a deal for Queensland Nickel to buy $135 million worth of shares in a coal project he was pursuing just five days before the company failed, the Federal Court has been told.

At the time the deal was done, on January 13 last year, Queensland Nickel was just days away from being placed voluntary administration.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/mining/its-my-money-clive-palmer-defend...

Quote:
Mr Palmer defended his decision to pay his fugitive nephew, former Queensland Nickel director Clive Mensink, $4000 a week while 800 former Queensland Nickel staff claim they’re still owed money.

An irate Mr Palmer sad he had “no liability to pay anyone”.

“As you know . I have assets of $2.9 billion here in Australia,”
he told the ABC.

Oh look there's Clive on national TV not claiming to be a Billionaire again Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 5:57pm

Grendel wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:39am:
https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/clive-palmers-nephew-and-wife-did-135m...

Quote:
Clive Palmer's nephew and wife did a deal for Queensland Nickel to buy $135 million worth of shares in a coal project he was pursuing just five days before the company failed, the Federal Court has been told.

At the time the deal was done, on January 13 last year, Queensland Nickel was just days away from being placed voluntary administration.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/mining/its-my-money-clive-palmer-defend...

Quote:
Mr Palmer defended his decision to pay his fugitive nephew, former Queensland Nickel director Clive Mensink, $4000 a week while 800 former Queensland Nickel staff claim they’re still owed money.

An irate Mr Palmer sad he had “no liability to pay anyone”.

“As you know . I have assets of $2.9 billion here in Australia,”
he told the ABC.

Oh look there's Clive on national TV not claiming to be a Billionaire again Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Amazing the lengths Aussie is going to defend this corporate thieving cretin.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #88 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 6:19pm

Thing is....I don't defend him.  I do my bit to let you know about the Law.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 11:31am

And in his case the law has been an ass to let him get away with his BS.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print