Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Did He Want to Rape Her, Rob Her or Both? (Read 11497 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Did He Want to Rape Her, Rob Her or Both?
Reply #30 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 4:48pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 4:36pm:
Time to get my daughter up to the local Krav gym.

Time for piss weak Daniel Andrews to buy some rope
& hang them himself.
Why is this country run by bed wetting, limp wristed, progressive types?

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 4:59pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 4:48pm:
& hang them himself.

It's generally known as democracy, but I don't have any answers for Victoria.  What about buy a car and stay away from public transport and other risk-taking activities like that?  All this talk of killing people is to my mind, defying the purpose of politics in the first place.  If killing was legal, then we wouldn't have any need for governments.

Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 5:02pm

Well, 117 'white' Australian women were willing to have sex with a black African man who had HIV.

Many women put themselves into positions to be raped in many countries - Japan comes to mind quickly, as a form of 'out-breeding' the enemy (and 'their' women). When it comes to that Primal act of Survival by 'out-breeding', women will throw themselves under anything to keep their 'race' alive and successful.

During the 70's there was a spate of Asian women walking into male toilets in the USA - of course, they were raped. But their 'race' was proliferating.

Stupid I know - but 'stupidity' is always 'physically' stronger when it comes to 'out-breeding' the enemy by sheer numbers.

How many 'older women' at Swinger Parties urge the young 'buck' to the 'rape fantasy'?  Tongue

In 'many' other countries - when women DON'T want to be raped. They travel in small groups or with known, trusted Men.
To do otherwise is like 'advertising' yourself for harlotry.
Like taking your clothes off for no 'other' reason, in public.

So if Australian women don't want 'walking alone' as an advertisement for sexual predatory behaviour, then stop IMPORTING the grubs from overseas that live by  that way.

Also - rape seems the only action the Australian Population Growth gets.
Women here aren't into breeding, just making millions, being feminist, over-achievers and childless 40+ year olds who run to the sperm bank at the last moment.
Australia is very 'Gay'.
Little wonder it takes a rape to breed in this part of the world. Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 5:14pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 5:02pm:
During the 70's there was a spate of Asian women walking into male toilets in the USA - of course, they were raped. But their 'race' was proliferating.

What?  Of course?   Do mean to tell the world that if your sister happened to be Asian and she walked into the toilet at your family home, then you would have no other option other than forcible procreation?  I am sorry to rain on your parade, but men are not that incapable of controlling ourselves.  If I am in any public toilet, and a woman acidentally walks in, my first thought would not be to get friendly with her.  I would say 'hello' and tell her politely that she's in the wrong toilet.  If she came onto me after that, I would wash my hands twice and leave at the earliest possible opportunity.  If 5% of men have social problems with women, then that does not mean that half the human population are maniacs.

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 5:24pm

Well, 117 'white' Australian women were willing to have sex with a black African man who had HIV.

Many women put themselves into positions to be raped in many countries - Japan comes to mind quickly, as a form of 'out-breeding' the enemy (and 'their' women). When it comes to that Primal act of Survival by 'out-breeding', women will throw themselves under anything to keep their 'race' alive and successful.

Stupid I know - but 'stupidity' is always 'physically' stronger when it comes to 'out-breeding' the enemy by sheer numbers.

How many 'older women' at Swinger Parties urge the young 'buck' to the 'rape fantasy'?  Tongue

In 'many' other countries - when women DON'T want to be raped. They travel in small groups or with known, trusted Men.

So if Australian women don't want 'walking alone' as an advertisement for sexual predatory behaviour, then stop IMPORTING the grubs from overseas that live by  that way.

Women here aren't into breeding, just making millions, being feminist, over-achievers and childless 40+ year olds who run to the sperm bank at the last moment.
Australia is very 'Gay'.
Little wonder it takes a rape to breed in this part of the world. Cheesy

You seem to be generalising a very serious matter. I don't know how in todays day and age, in the climate of constant rapes you can go out and state "woman put themselves into positions".

The very crux of the problem and views is your second paragraph. So a woman walks into the male toilet and suddenly that implies she is looking to be raped, that is a very twisted and warped view. The fact is you state so generally as if when you walk into male toilets that is what you should expect.

Your implications and generalisations are not as true as you attempt to portray them as, and most definitely stab every other individual who does the right thing in the back.

Additionally I find it funny how once again you generalise that those overseas "breed" in such a way and we should stop importing them....the vast majority are escaping war torn countries and seeking asylum. What it takes is individuals making correct decisions about their partner and who they marry and thus making a sound judgement on the children they have and how they bring them up in such societies (regardless of race, ethnicity or religion)

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 5:25pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 4:29pm:
solution -

bring back public hanging.

Unfortunately that doesn't solve anything, those who rape don't look beyond the act to the consequence. It doesn't instill fear, hurt or any form of deterrence in the individuals.

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:03pm

goldkam wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 5:24pm:
making a sound judgement on the children they have

Love it, love it.  Wise!  Wise!  If only they had a One Child policy a hundred years ago, most of this damned mess would never have happened.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:10pm

Australia is very 'Gay'.
Little wonder it takes a rape to breed in this part of the world.
Cheesy

What the ... ?   Shocked

Not sure where to begin with that one.

Why do you say "of course, they were raped"?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:38pm

Concentrate on the big picture GregPecs.
Even if it doesn't adhere to 'your' Western views.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:42pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:38pm:

Answer the frucking question, Jason.  What Australian law is there which mandates that any woman who should enter a male public toilet, whether accidentally or with malice, should be raped?

I did not grow up in that kind of society, and I would hope that I will not have to die in that kind either.

PS:  Furthermore, a public toilet is no place to raise a family in hygiene.  It would only lead to sick individuals, and that is what this thread is about stopping.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:49pm by Imrah »  

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:44pm

Imrah wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:46pm:
PZ547 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:42pm:
My suggestion, seeing it's such a pervasive problem, would be roaming, decoy cops.  That would require for State and Federal govts. to actually give a sheet.  Then would require budget increases.  And legislation allowing for those extra coppers, the roaming decoys (male, female, disguised) to arrest

Not perfect solution.  Nothing is.  Open to other/better suggestions

Sensible solution.  Why not just put a couple of guards on every train?  Then there is less sneaky business likely to happen.  Job creation!

They have gone to great lengths to take guards off trains.... & if they could there would not even be a driver ... that technology is available & has been for a while.

Everything is about cutting costs ... public safety just like employee safety receives lip service & is glossed over with risk assessments & written procedures that are always in the companies favour.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:50pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:38pm:

What did you mean by "of course, they were raped"?

Why "of course"?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:50pm

Imrah wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 4:16pm:
cods wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 3:58pm:
Imrah wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 3:41pm:
cods wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 3:36pm:
women need to make a NOISE  not just walk away...

When the OP mentioned a woman's legs as being her strongest muscles, it made some sense for vulnerable people overall.  Flight is always a better outcome than fight.

You are right about the noise though.  I woman's voice is high-pitched for a very good reason.  A woman's scream will carry over a very long distance on a calm-weathered night.  I reckon that her vocal chords are her strongest muscles in dire emergencies. 

she was on a train  where would she run?....

if shes lucky and has high heels on she should take one off and belt him over the head with it.... see if he comes back for more..

to lay on the ground is asking for trouble a bloke only has to fall on her and she cant move

I am hoping in a few years they will wake up that women need to be armed....no not with guns...

I remember a young women being arrested for carrying a can of hairspray   she was afraid after dark  and felt this would protect her.......so they arrested her  not sure what the outcome was... but it shows  how small minded the powers that be are...

a copper can carry a mace spray to deal with tough men......but a female has nothing not a thing that is legal  not even a whistle....

she can only scream if he doesnt have his hand over her mouth........

the thing is these perverts are getting more aggressive.....if a women struggles chances are she will be dead... Sad Sad..

women  need a way to attract help....

I dont know what the answer is.... but I do know things have to change. we are in ugly times...men are also being stigmatised by perves .. its horrible for them as well.....

Guards on trains and CCTV too.  This is how we do things in WA.

Yeah the same in QLD .... and we built your suburban trains. One of the last ones in the order left my town a week ago.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:52pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 4:48pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 4:36pm:
Time to get my daughter up to the local Krav gym.

& hang them himself.

http://aild.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/image001.jpg

Better outcome would be if he hung himself.

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:53pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 6:44pm:
Imrah wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:46pm:
PZ547 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:42pm:
My suggestion, seeing it's such a pervasive problem, would be roaming, decoy cops.  That would require for State and Federal govts. to actually give a sheet.  Then would require budget increases.  And legislation allowing for those extra coppers, the roaming decoys (male, female, disguised) to arrest

Not perfect solution.  Nothing is.  Open to other/better suggestions

Sensible solution.  Why not just put a couple of guards on every train?  Then there is less sneaky business likely to happen.  Job creation!

They have gone to great lengths to take guards off trains.... & if they could there would not even be a driver ... that technology is available & has been for a while.

Everything is about cutting costs ... public safety just like employee safety receives lip service & is glossed over with risk assessments & written procedures that are always in the companies favour.

Thanks Gnads.  I have ot caught any trains in Australia since 2007, so I thought that they still had those two guards on every one.  Oh well, if that is what our authorities think best, then we might all need to take a bit more care in planning our daily and nightly routines.  There are a lot of desperate times in the world, and a lot of our brothers and sisters living in them.   

I would have thought that two guards on a train are more fiscally responsible than ten guards standing around drinking coffee over a chat at the station.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print