Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Did He Want to Rape Her, Rob Her or Both? (Read 11441 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Did He Want to Rape Her, Rob Her or Both?
Jun 22nd, 2018 at 1:45pm

50-ish woman, modestly dressed, daytime
Pipsqueak in hoody and baseball cap molested her on the train then followed her off the train
What did he want?
What are women/girls supposed to do in these situations?
LINK

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Did He Want to Rape Her, Rob Her or Both?
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 1:49pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 1:45pm:
Pipsqueak in hoody and baseball cap molested her on the train then followed her off the train
What did he want?
LINK

Why did they describe a 49yo as a 'young' woman.  Wouldn't 'middle-aged' woman be more correct?  Makes me wonder ...

Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #2 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 1:50pm

What did he want?

LINK

Sex with a white woman!

Not be in them....

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 1:53pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 1:50pm:
What did he want?

LINK

Sex with a white woman!

Not be in them....

Clarification needed please

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #4 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 1:58pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 1:53pm:
What did he want?

LINK

Sex with a white woman!

Not be in them....

Why please  Grin

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:14pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 1:58pm:
What did he want?

LINK

Sex with a white woman!

Not be in them....

Why please  Grin

Maybe you'd be so kind as to explain how women/girls could arrange to 'not be in' situations such as those detailed in the article?

Do you mean women/girls/men/boys should not use public  transport despite their need to do so, for example?

Are you suggesting women/girls etc. shouldn't use escalators, public concourses?

Yeah?  No?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #6 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:24pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:14pm:
What did he want?

LINK

Sex with a white woman!

Not be in them....

Why please  Grin

Maybe you'd be so kind as to explain how women/girls could arrange to 'not be in' situations such as those detailed in the article?

Do you mean women/girls/men/boys should not use public  transport despite their need to do so, for example?

Are you suggesting women/girls etc. shouldn't use escalators, public concourses?

Yeah?  No?

No, I can't!

I'm not god bruther: maybe you should go ask god?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:42pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:24pm:
PZ547 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:14pm:
What did he want?

LINK

Sex with a white woman!

Not be in them....

Why please  Grin

Yeah?  No?

No, I can't!

I'm not god bruther: maybe you should go ask god?

Ok.  We'll let you off the hook

My suggestion, seeing it's such a pervasive problem, would be roaming, decoy cops.  That would require for State and Federal govts. to actually give a sheet.  Then would require budget increases.  And legislation allowing for those extra coppers, the roaming decoys (male, female, disguised) to arrest

Not perfect solution.  Nothing is.  Open to other/better suggestions

OR -- legislation allowing Aussies to carry self-defence deterents such as MACE or similar

Objectors would nay-say the latter and claim that 'innocent people' could be damaged and worse from personal-protection sprays used by crims

So then?  The already suggested thousands of time 'island' on which a willing government would dump creeps proven to have caused harm to the general public, be those creeps male, female or whatever they might claim to be? 

Ten to one, were the jerk shown in the OP link to be charged and sentenced, he'd whine his guts out about the dangers of incarceration in prison general population.  And for some reason, the little predator's whines touch the heart-strings of judges far more than the victims

If the woman in the OP-link had sunk a stiletto heel into the punk's miniscule groin or slammed him backwards down teh escalator, she'd be required to justify her actions and would probably be forced to apologise to Mr Mini-Dyk

That little loser knew he had no hope of raping that woman who was old enough to be his mother, in public.  But he was doing his best to intimidate and probably hoped to rob her

Maybe this country just needs a ton of privatised police/security guards everywhere?  Govt. wouldn't pay.  Would citizens pay though?  How much would we be talking about -- $50 per week per person?  Who knows

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:46pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:42pm:
My suggestion, seeing it's such a pervasive problem, would be roaming, decoy cops.  That would require for State and Federal govts. to actually give a sheet.  Then would require budget increases.  And legislation allowing for those extra coppers, the roaming decoys (male, female, disguised) to arrest

Sensible solution.  Why not just put a couple of guards on every train?  Then there is less sneaky business likely to happen.  Job creation!

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 3:04pm

Imrah wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:46pm:

Sensible solution.  Why not just put a couple of guards on every train?  Then there is less sneaky business likely to happen.  Job creation!

Yep. It's better than nothing, for sure

They'd need to be armed -- with something, at least.  And they should be armed and supplied with several pairs of handcuffs per guard.  CCTV all over every carriage too.  And no 'CCTV was down' excuses when the matters hit court

It's long past time for protective measures for the paying public

The problem has been around since the first trains hit the tracks.  It used to be migrant factor workers surrounding and molesting young office workers (usually female)

add to that pyromaniacs trying to set fire to carriages and to people's clothing.  Witnessed that first hand years ago

Paedophiles now trying to grab kids from shopping centres.
Pervert at Bunnings tried to force a woman to providing him sexual satisfaction out in the carpark the other day
LINK

and an update to the OP

[LINK

The woman in the OP says she came forward because ' It's time we called out' the predators

Fair enough.  But would be more effective (by far) if she'd called him out literally, right there in the carriage

But most Aussies like most Westerners, suffer from inhibitions.  They don't like attention.  And it's being utilized by those who should be exposed right there, right then.   That would deter creeps

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #10 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 3:19pm

yay, go feminism from a pretend muslim  Grin

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #11 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 3:20pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 3:04pm:

Yep. It's better than nothing, for sure

They'd need to be armed -- with something, at least.  And they should be armed and supplied with several pairs of handcuffs per guard.  CCTV all over every carriage too.  And no 'CCTV was down' excuses when the matters hit court

It's long past time for protective measures for the paying public

The problem has been around since the first trains hit the tracks.  It used to be migrant factor workers surrounding and molesting young office workers (usually female)

add to that pyromaniacs trying to set fire to carriages and to people's clothing.  Witnessed that first hand years ago

Paedophiles now trying to grab kids from shopping centres.
Pervert at Bunnings tried to force a woman to providing him sexual satisfaction out in the carpark the other day
LINK

and an update to the OP

[LINK

The woman in the OP says she came forward because ' It's time we called out' the predators

Fair enough.  But would be more effective (by far) if she'd called him out literally, right there in the carriage

But most Aussies like most Westerners, suffer from inhibitions.  They don't like attention.  And it's being utilized by those who should be exposed right there, right then.   That would deter creeps

Lol, do you sell guns and ammunition?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 3:27pm

An American police officer said a year or two ago that all his kids carry guns and he began teaching them about guns from early childhood.  It was his opinion that all women (in context of the article) should carry guns and know how to use them.  He went on to say that most homicides (of women in this instance) were the result of the victim having no self-defence.  Those women who carried guns, he said, escaped the incident with their lives

The powers that be went to a great deal of effort to ensure Aussies are unable to protect themselves and in my opinion, this was the groundwork lain in preparation for the influx of foreigners

As Aussies are not legally able to carry guns, and as attacks on Aussies continue to increase because Aussies don't have guns, I believe it's long past time that Aussies, individually, worked out means of protecting themselves and each other

loud whistles
loud alarms
sprays of various kinds
knives

and, they need to begin self-defence, unarmed tactics such as killer thrusts (see Bobby for that) eye-gouging, blows to the nose, screaming like mad, etc

Virtually none of the victims in the news in the past week alone expected to be attacked, molested, raped, robbed, etc.  The only case I read where the victim employed a loud voice was one in which the victim escaped with her life.  She was a young woman who claimed she was violently attacked not far from where Eurydice Dixon was raped and murdered.  The second victim said she screamed her lungs out, which in turn alerted residents of the street, resulting in the attacker running for his life

For women, the strongest muscles are apparently in the legs and advice is to fall to the ground and kick the stuffing out of the attacker

I've found that fingers jammed into the attacker's nostrils, coupled with violent nostril damage, is effective, as is jamming fingers into the eye-sockets and continuing the violence

People better learn to fight, using their voices, their bodies and whatever weapons they're comfortable with.  Personally, I'd rather be charged with possessing a weapon than being a body on a slab.  And with today's very lenient sentencing, what could they impose for possession of a weapon when premeditated murder reaps only a few years

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 3:32pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 3:27pm:
An American police officer said a year or two ago that all his kids carry guns and he began teaching them about guns from early childhood.  It was his opinion that all women (in context of the article) should carry guns and know how to use them.  He went on to say that most homicides (of women in this instance) were the result of the victim having no self-defence.  Those women who carried guns, he said, escaped the incident with their lives

The powers that be went to a great deal of effort to ensure Aussies are unable to protect themselves and in my opinion, this was the groundwork lain in preparation for the influx of foreigners

As Aussies are not legally able to carry guns, and as attacks on Aussies continue to increase because Aussies don't have guns, I believe it's long past time that Aussies, individually, worked out means of protecting themselves and each other

loud whistles
loud alarms
sprays of various kinds
knives

and, they need to begin self-defence, unarmed tactics such as killer thrusts (see Bobby for that) eye-gouging, blows to the nose, screaming like mad, etc

Virtually none of the victims in the news in the past week alone expected to be attacked, molested, raped, robbed, etc.  The only case I read where the victim employed a loud voice was one in which the victim escaped with her life.  She was a young woman who claimed she was violently attacked not far from where Eurydice Dixon was raped and murdered.  The second victim said she screamed her lungs out, which in turn alerted residents of the street, resulting in the attacker running for his life

For women, the strongest muscles are apparently in the legs and advice is to fall to the ground and kick the stuffing out of the attacker

I've found that fingers jammed into the attacker's nostrils, coupled with violent nostril damage, is effective, as is jamming fingers into the eye-sockets and continuing the violence

People better learn to fight, using their voices, their bodies and whatever weapons they're comfortable with.  Personally, I'd rather be charged with possessing a weapon than being a body on a slab.  And with today's very lenient sentencing, what could they impose for possession of a weapon when premeditated murder reaps only a few years

I thought you wanted to hire some plain-clothed police to act as decoys on the chance that some delinquent would be dumb enough to target them?  What's all this about self defence now?  The 'young woman' is 49 years old.  What chance has she got against a 6ft teenager who probably has some experience with physical violence himself?

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #14 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 3:35pm

What did he want?

LINK

Sex with a white woman!

Not be in them....

I think it's got something to do with copper networks

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print