Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14
Send Topic Print
House price collapse already started !! (Read 19418 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: House price collapse already started !!
Reply #120 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 12:43pm

red baron wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 10:50am:
As I said a long time  ago, why would you pay a million plus for a hundred  year old two bedroom sh.tbox in Sydney?
because you couldnt buy the same property in any other similar capital city for the same price. The Asians arent flocking here because we have nothing to sell them. Some of you people need to travel and broaden your perspective a bit

Quote:
Investors are going like lemmings over the cliff as they try to offload their crapbox investment homes which are suddenly reflecting their true worth..which isn't much really
Great buying opportunity, I love lemmings like yourself and Lostnail, its how I make money. And the true worth of anything is what someone is prepared to pay for it. While a 1 bedroom apartment in a 3rd world city like Jakarta with zero lifestyle attached is going for half a mil I think we can expect our property to continue to rise in the long term.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 12:43pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 11:23am:
As I said a long time  ago, why would you pay a million plus for a hundred  year old two bedroom sh.tbox in Sydney?

Investors are going like lemmings over the cliff as they try to offload their crapbox investment homes which are suddenly reflecting their true worth..which isn't much really

Whino would do this because some investment book he bought for $29.95 told him to do so Cheesy LOL
yeah, thats how i got rich. Wink

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 12:44pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 11:22am:
rhino wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 10:40am:
*yawn*, looks like I hit a nerve. why is it that the ones on the bones of their arse always know how to tell successful wealthy people they dont know what they are talking about? Lol.
prediction, in 5 years time im a million bucks richer (which I dont really need) and LostNail is still talking about a housing collapse and driving his 78 volvo. Any downturn in the housing market is simply an opportunity for me.

your a rich man living in Zimbabwe mate.

Stick to reading "Rich Dad Poor Dad" books. You'll go a long way Cheesy LOL

If you and I were both living in Zimbabwe Id still have a lot more money than you.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 12:51pm

rhino wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 12:44pm:
*yawn*, looks like I hit a nerve. why is it that the ones on the bones of their arse always know how to tell successful wealthy people they dont know what they are talking about? Lol.
prediction, in 5 years time im a million bucks richer (which I dont really need) and LostNail is still talking about a housing collapse and driving his 78 volvo. Any downturn in the housing market is simply an opportunity for me.

If you and I were both living in Zimbabwe Id still have a lot more money than you.

but you still couldn't afford a loaf of bread Cheesy LOL

and don't big note yourself too much mate because we all know that you have bludged your way through your life in the public sector and stood over people in the private sector who have to do real work in order to pay for your nonsense Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 12:59pm

rhino wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
because you couldnt buy the same property in any other similar capital city for the same price. The Asians arent flocking here because we have nothing to sell them. Some of you people need to travel and broaden your perspective a bit

Quote:
Great buying opportunity, I love lemmings like yourself and Lostnail, its how I make money. And the true worth of anything is what someone is prepared to pay for it. While a 1 bedroom apartment in a 3rd world city like Jakarta with zero lifestyle attached is going for half a mil I think we can expect our property to continue to rise in the long term.

well lets see how you go now that the crooked banks have been exposed for their gov guaranteed reckless lending practices. Lets see if the old supply and demand theory stands up when their is no longer any cheap credit to go around Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 1:56pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 12:51pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 12:44pm:

but you still couldn't afford a loaf of bread Cheesy LOL

and don't big note yourself too much mate because we all know that you have bludged your way through your life in the public sector and stood over people in the private sector who have to do real work in order to pay for your nonsense Sad

actually you know very little about me. I dont have any issue being highly respected while doing a job you couldnt even understand . Stick to your amway mate and keep pretending you are a businessman while knowing nothing about finance.
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2018 at 2:01pm by rhino »  

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 1:58pm

WinkSir lastnail wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 12:59pm:

Quote:

well lets see how you go now that the crooked banks have been exposed for their gov guaranteed reckless lending practices. Lets see if the old supply and demand theory stands up when their is no longer any cheap credit to go around Wink
I got all the cheap credit I want. My asset base is very big, banks are falling over themselves to lend me money if I wish. The people whom have trouble obtaining finance are the ones like you with no asset base.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 2:04pm

I will be buying a couple more properties soon, would you like me to keep you updated with my progress?

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 2:30pm

rhino wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 1:58pm:

Quote:

I got all the cheap credit I want. My asset base is very big, banks are falling over themselves to lend me money if I wish. The people whom have trouble obtaining finance are the ones like you with no asset base.

Sure, keep borrowing from them with a 3% deposit down. That is the only way you can afford those houses. Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 2:33pm

rhino wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 2:04pm:
I will be buying a couple more properties soon, would you like me to keep you updated with my progress?

Usually people who make claims like that here make them because they are bullshit and can't substantiate any of it. Keep on buying those monopoly board houses. Maybe you can retire soon Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #130 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 4:29pm

rhino wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 10:21am:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 7:30am:
rhino wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 12:08am:
Absolute nonsense, prices are rising elsewhere. You have no idea what you are talking about, your posting is based on wishful thinking,  not reality. This is exactly why you are regarded as an idiot by everyone here.

Nail is an international businessman who drives a luxury car.
Anyone who is bereft of financial knowledge as he is couldnt tie their own shoelaces let alone run a business. 

Nail knows what he's talking about -

you better listen to him.
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2018 at 4:34pm by Bobby. »  

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #131 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 8:25pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 2:30pm:

Quote:

Sure, keep borrowing from them with a 3% deposit down. That is the only way you can afford those houses. Cheesy LOL

Where are these magical banks providing 3% deposit loans?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #132 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 9:03pm

Stig wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 8:25pm:

Quote:

They may not go that low but you can pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance and go pretty low. The loan is insured, the bank will get their money one way or another. The loan calculator I have been using will go as low as 5%. I think it will come down to your ability to service the loan.

House prices aren't falling around here, they are going up. My son has been looking and making offers, has been in bidding wars with people, sometimes up to close 10% more than what the property was advertised for. He know's when to pull out though but has lost the properties he was looking at.

« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2018 at 9:09pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 10:26pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 9:03pm:
Stig wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 8:25pm:

Quote:

They may not go that low but you can pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance and go pretty low. The loan is insured, the bank will get their money one way or another. The loan calculator I have been using will go as low as 5%. I think it will come down to your ability to service the loan.

House prices aren't falling around here, they are going up. My son has been looking and making offers, has been in bidding wars with people, sometimes up to close 10% more than what the property was advertised for. He know's when to pull out though but has lost the properties he was looking at.

where I live houses for sale are becoming stagnant and are not selling and staying unsold for months on end. Banks are not throwing the money that sellers want so there is this waiting game. That's how the down turn starts when the bears take control of the market.

As the easy access to credit dries up be prepared to see further drops.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 10:56pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 4:29pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 10:21am:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 7:30am:
rhino wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 12:08am:
Absolute nonsense, prices are rising elsewhere. You have no idea what you are talking about, your posting is based on wishful thinking,  not reality. This is exactly why you are regarded as an idiot by everyone here.

Nail is an international businessman who drives a luxury car.
Anyone who is bereft of financial knowledge as he is couldnt tie their own shoelaces let alone run a business. 

Nail knows what he's talking about -

you better listen to him.
If I listened to him in the last few years I would be at least half a mil down. So, I don't think so Booby. But you go for it, you are obviously getting rich from his advice.  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14
Send Topic Print