Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Response to Fringe
Reply #30 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 1:22pm

Cods elsewhere at OzPol.

Quote:
#14 - Today at 12:03pm Quote
it is none of your business aussie....if it was  you would be told I am sure..

Neither Mothra or Mr Smith have been told, and neither have I (I am referring to why they were banned.)  Why did you say that if it was me that I would have been told.  I have been banned without explanation before. 

Quote:
you claim agnes knows something and she PMd fd....I am telling you she doesnt and she didnt..

you can believe what you like....

How do you know that?  Is it just because she said she had nothing to do with it, and did not send any PMs, (despite her many Posts about how she would be PMing FD about a Member.)

Quote:
but you are putting nasty seeds into other people minds  and thats not fair...

I can tell you this much.....  no one PMd fd...

How do you know that?

Quote:
and you are the only member that has a need to KNOW... and thats whats killing you... Wink Wink

I'd like to know so that I can avoid doing whatever it was Mothra and Mr Smith did which triggered their bans.  And others have made exactly the same point.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 1:55pm

Quote:
Forum Vandals..
Reply #15 - Today at 1:43pm Quote
I'd like to know so that I can avoid doing whatever it was Mothra and Mr Smith did which triggered their bans.  And others have made exactly the same point

bull shite ...  you cant stand not knowing....you pretend you care they cant post here when all the while you can post to them in monks place... and you think others fall for it..

Fall for what? 

Quote:
the way you demand  DID YOU SEND A PM TO FD>.. seriously who does and doesnt send PMs to anyone is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS..

How do you know that Agnes did not PM freediver concerning those bannings.  How do you know that freediver did not get any PMs about those bannings?

Quote:
emperor aussie... thinks he can order everyone to do his bidding..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

someone need to point out to you aussie

they way you treat people is not the way to get the best out of them...

That's your insecurity coming out cods.  Might be that forest on your shoulders as well.

Quote:
you couldnt wait to pounce on agnes   and then you go looking for favors.....and demanding answers .....

what a hope!

Read the Thread.  It is there in full public view.  Agnes thought that an "I luv yours now' plan would mean everyone would suddenly suck on her lollipops.  Nah.  She ought to have the balls to tough it out.  She might then earn some respect at least for doing that.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 5:39pm

Despite all the constant denigration of the place, today, concerning Monk's Forum, and about Monk's Forum...Agnes posted:

Quote:
I Iike it here.

Cods, elsewhere here at OzPol:

Quote:
just to put the record straight!

I cods have no desire or intention of ever joining monks morgue  it wont happen...

so take a rest and heave a sigh of relief why dont you!..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

not sure why my name is being  banded around again....or why anyone thinks I would ever return there.....

but it is what it is I suppose..... Undecided

Best you ask Agnes as it is she who is dropping your name there today.
« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2018 at 5:58pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Aug 10th, 2018 at 8:58pm

Cods, elsewhere at OzPol:

Quote:
agnes  you come down to their level...

I was sorry to see you use a word   
that shocks me ....  thats why I want to be left out of it all....I dont take that road... you have read me where I have said  two wrongs dont make a right..

and I believe that...they are baiting you... and you fall in with it....why do you post in the sandpit   why not post elsewhere...about anything other than ozpol...

or the bloody past   which cannot be undone....

all thats happening is its all being stirred up again and its carry on like it always was......

some people agnes enjoy fighting  they enjoy having someone to pick on... its what they are missing over there....its like a love in  boring as hell...but sweet..

and then you come along  and BINGO.,..page after page...of nasty....a whipping post...

is that really what you want?>.

It seems so cods.  But I think she thought that all would be sweetness and light if she said "I really luv yous all, despite all the schitt I have put upon you all and that schitt hole Forum," but, quite strangely, shock horror.....that did not work.  Stuffed if I can understand that cods.  You?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 9:04am

A racist bigot elsewhere at OzPol:

Quote:
Re: New G.Mod..
Reply #8 - Today at 9:00am Quote
What do you reckon Aussie would give to be a Gmod here?

The answer is.......not even a flying fuq.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 9:15am

AiA elsewhere at OzPol:

Quote:
He would:  years back he offered Deepthought cash to buy his board. DT refused.

Wrong.  He wanted me to pay him $5000.00.  He was quickly and unceremoniously told to get farqed.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #36 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 9:31am

Silly cods (and sillier Vic) think I don’t like elections of MRB Mods because I would be outnumbered.

Electing MRB Mods is a STUPID idea, look what has happened to Environment, Fringe, Hunting and Fishing to name just three.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #37 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 9:58am

Yes Jeeze is the best man for philosophy

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 9:59am

Agnes wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 9:58am:

Explain why?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 11:11am

Jaybuz, you post schitt, cods.

Quote:
he does exactly what he accuses others of doing.....he gets banned from a mrb.. and look how he behaves....like a spoilt brat....

No.......I have been banned by Bobby, skipppeeeee (where is he) and Agnes.  Skippweeee was banned from here for posting personal/private information BEFORE he banned me......out of spite.  Neither Agnes nor Bobby is banned here, despite their ban of me.  Go re-figure, Cods.

Quote:
yet  he bans at will....

No.  The people banned are ONLY those who posted a Members private/personal information.

Quote:
and alters posts

Lie.

Quote:
and manipulates what a person can talk about...

How do I manage that cods.

Quote:
its shocking stuff.. imo...and beyond what I believe is a mods job tbh......he is a perfect example of a control freak......

What it is cods, and a figment of your weird imagination.

Anyway, dunno why you are getting your tits in a tangle over.  I have made my position quite clear.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #40 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 11:35am

Aussie wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 9:59am:
Agnes wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 9:58am:

Explain why?

he is a member here and that puts him streets ahead of a banned member- you are not an expert on relationships we ALL know that- yet you mod( VERY BADLY ) a mrb
anymore questions that I wont answer

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 11:44am

It seems I do know how to successfully run this MRB, Agnes.  How's your little MRB travelling?

Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 12:09pm

Cods.....you left out the important bit......this bit:

Quote:
So......in this Thread....here are the Rules:

5.  I will delete any Poll.

6.  If you support their immediate reinstatement, post that you do, AND WHY.  That you merely like them is not good enough and I will delete your post.

7.  If you do not support their immediate reinstatement, post that you don't, AND WHY.  That you merely don't like them, or that they make you feel personally uncomfortable (no Rule against that,) that you reckon they are just trolls (no Rule against that) or similar shallow stuff which does not constitute a Rule breach (one not breached a zillion times every day at OzPol) ~ then your post will be deleted.

8.  Basic point is....leave personality out of it. Properly explain as an adult your decision.

9.  That freediver made the decision so it must be right, it not a good reason.  That is trite sycophancy and will be deleted.

There may be other things which arise that I have not mentioned, so all I can do is play the ball as it comes.

Please be fair dinkum, polite, no abuse and post like adults.

So.....there it is.

The Rules applied to all, not some.  Vic does the same thing when he runs elections.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #43 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 12:19pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 11:44am:
It seems I do know how to successfully run this MRB, Agnes.  How's your little MRB travelling?

Grin

you run with trolling and shiit stirring- nothing to do with relationships - also you have a post count boosted massively by mods using this place as a turd tank- dont get excited now- my place is nothing like this one- I pay homage to the weather/climate etc- I see Monk creating more socks to talk to at his dung hill- lol  Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 12:42pm

Aussie loves Agnes loves Aussie loves Agnes loves Aussie loves Agnes...

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print