Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The five ds to being a competent male in society! (Read 1552 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
The five ds to being a competent male in society!
Jun 19th, 2018 at 4:49pm

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: The five ds to being a competent male in society!
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 4:54pm

I used to go to the other side of the road and walk a little behind a woman on her own, and keep an eye on her without intruding or, heaven forbid, overtaking her or pacing her from behind.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 5:14pm

Now people are trying to tell us how to walk down a street?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #3 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 5:16pm

Lol, let's all pray the male away  Cheesy

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #4 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 5:40pm

Gordon would have a flagpole in his trousers and a spinning head.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #5 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 1:21pm

good article, It doesn't take much to consider another person's perspective on a situation.
I don't want to cause anyone distress, I think I would go with walking in front . Wink Wink

I am me

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #6 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 1:37pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jun 20th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
good article, It doesn't take much to consider another person's perspective on a situation.
I don't want to cause anyone distress, I think I would go with walking in front . Wink Wink

It also doesn't take much to realise we would all be speaking German if there really was equality!

Hey brother  Wink

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 1:48pm

What a load of crap.
Can't you see this is another step in this weird world towards a total controlled society....as if we don't have enough rules already. Piggy backing this crap off the tragedy in Melbourne is disgusting.

I'll walk where I bloody well want too and when I want too. If some woman or person feels uncomfortable with that then that is their problem. I have never attacked anyone...ever. If society is making them uncomfortable then best they get those post turtles sitting in their electorate to sort this out and fix the broken society that has been created.

So who is this grubby little prick who killed her?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 1:56pm

Isn't it funny how BIG over-populated CITIES
try to behave and have their people 'behave' like small town communities where people know everyone else.

Another example of the stupid 'Media' culture here that is in DENIAL of the fact that cities like Melbourne/Sydney are nothing more than a mass-production of people who are just 'numbers'.

You live in a city of 'numbers' then you're likely to die like 'just a statistic'.
As if all these people know the victim intimately and think the million others of the city population will 'commune' on behalf of her spirit. Roll Eyes

Australian Media 'sold out' its 'community Aussie patriotism' long ago from its support of the Rural to that of the Cities.

Looks like nothing more than a gathering of Melbournians who just can't cope with the reality of what its like to live in a 'city'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #9 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:05pm

Big city problems, yeh. You can't walk around late at night and blame all men when it goes pear shaped!

Women always want more more more but never appreciate that men made this world for them.

Without men women would all be shivering in the cold  Cheesy

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #10 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:17pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 20th, 2018 at 1:48pm:
What a load of crap.
Can't you see this is another step in this weird world towards a total controlled society....as if we don't have enough rules already. Piggy backing this crap off the tragedy in Melbourne is disgusting.

I'll walk where I bloody well want too and when I want too. If some woman or person feels uncomfortable with that then that is their problem. I have never attacked anyone...ever. If society is making them uncomfortable then best they get those post turtles sitting in their electorate to sort this out and fix the broken society that has been created.

have u actually read the article, its about a guy concidering the feelings of another person......how do u get its trying to control someone........
No point does it mention anything about ways u have to act. He is just writing about his own thought and actions

And very good u walk around the world not giving a toss about anyone else... we need more like u Wink Wink Wink

I am me

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #11 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:22pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:17pm:
What a load of crap.

have u actually read the article, its about a guy concidering the feelings of another person......how do u get its trying to control someone........
No point does it mention anything about ways u have to act. He is just writing about his own thought and actions

And very good u walk around the world not giving a toss about anyone else... we need more like u Wink Wink Wink

is don dee hippy a feminist?

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:27pm

What a load of crap.

So that just popped into the head of the author for no apparent reason?
Gimme a break. Read the title.

And yeah....if my presentation on the street is discomforting for someone else than too fkkkn bad. They're the ones that need help.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #13 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:29pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:27pm:
What a load of crap.

So that just popped into the head of the author for no apparent reason?
Gimme a break.

so when bad things happen u never think about them and how they affect your life.... well maybe not if u just walk around never thinking of anyone else  Wink Wink Wink Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 7:03pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 5:40pm:
Gordon would have a flagpole in his trousers and a spinning head.

You should be mounted on top of a flag pole.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print