Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print
Eurydice Dixon raped and murdered. (Read 19226 times)
mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Re: Eurydice Dixon raped and murdered.
Reply #270 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:11pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:03pm:
mozzaok wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 7:23pm:
People advocating vigilantism, "like in jail " have their usually blinding ignorance on display, once more.

I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one here who has ever lived. The majority seem to have cobbled their ideas from appropriating idiotic a current affair show exposes, or 42 and 1/2 minutes deep insider profiles. A few Ross Kemp fans too! In short, if they reckon they know shite from shoe polish, I'd still have their shoes smelt before believing them.

Jail is not Mad Max 6. It is not a gladiatorial free for all. It is highly structured and controlled, with punishments for all infractions. It is not an environment that inspires vigilantism, that is a fantasy.

The losers who seem to like jail, do so because they fit into their little clique, where their status is respected, but they also pretyy much play by the rules the vast majority of the time. I think being not responsible for anything is the biggest attraction for this type.

Racism is the worst problem. People divide along Racial lines,  Whites, Abos, Muslims. They also have PROTECTION units, which people can choose if they are frightened of being in the general population. You need to be a big time loser to choose that option, because it is like fulltime punishment. Normal jail you are locked down for the night at 8, then let out at 8 the next morning. Protection prisoners are usually locked down at least 20 hrs a day, and very often 23 hrs a day, sometimes more. This is because they have to monitor who is in the yard at the same time. Violent grasses are not supposed to be out with ponces, because they may try and kill them.
Paradoxically, PROTECTION is the most dangerous place, because they have the least privileges, they have the least to lose by fekking up.

Dumb, career petty crims are the most likely to behave like jail is a decent option for them, as their life in jail is often far easier than their life outside, hence the recidivism rates in that class.

When people protest that jail is like a rest home, it is explicitly this single significant group that they are referring to, and they are mostly right.
Warehousing dumb social misfits could certainly be handled better, and certainly cheaper, and their numbers are not insignificant.

My experience is that only a minority of people in jail represent a DANGER to the public, and the system needs to be changed to recognise that fact, and stop wasting money locking up people who could serve their time in the community with minimal risk, and significant financial benefits.

Anyway, POINT IS, Vigilantism is not s goer, inside or outside of jail.

Try and tell Carl Williams that - maybe a prayer over his gravestone?

I rest my case.
You believe that Carl copping a 10kg dumbbell to the noggin was about an upright citizen restoring order to the universe, Charles Bronson style??

Not just one Dumbbell in play it seems.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #271 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:16pm

mozzaok wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:11pm:
I rest my case.
You believe that Carl copping a 10kg dumbbell to the noggin was about an upright citizen restoring order to the universe, Charles Bronson style??

Some say he got killed because he was a police informer.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #272 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 1:59pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 5:18pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 5:15pm:
The point is that vigilantism is condoned... what else is jail?

Jail is a place where we punish the wicked.

Threats are threats... mozz reckons everyone plays by the rules: what, like in real life?

Grin

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #273 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:00pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:05pm:
cods wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 6:25pm:
I have tried to have a say  but  some folks like to turn these threads into petty squabbles...which only serves to annoy me....why they have to vandalise threads like this I will never know.. Angry Angry

brave new world is also a film bobby  I think it was Steven Spielberg..not sure..yes a futuristic epic...

get it through your head bobby

NOTHING WILL STOP IT..

as much as you and many others would like to believe.

humans being what they are  we will always have a share of those who do not conform.. otherwise bobs we would all be robots..

single women will be armed in the future... not so much with a gun...but certainly something they can defend themselves with.....maybe they will all be taught. Taekwondo or karate  from kindy  who knows... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

we live in changing times...people are getting bashed at traffic lights now for daring to cross into someones lane.... crazy world.

Hi Cods,
something has to stop it.
This was an attack on all of us.

It pays to be vigilant!

Women know how to be vigilant:... but mistakes happen!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #274 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:01pm

People advocating vigilantism, "like in jail " have their usually blinding ignorance on display, once more.

I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one here who has ever lived. The majority seem to have cobbled their ideas from appropriating idiotic a current affair show exposes, or 42 and 1/2 minutes deep insider profiles. A few Ross Kemp fans too! In short, if they reckon they know shite from shoe polish, I'd still have their shoes smelt before believing them.

Jail is not Mad Max 6. It is not a gladiatorial free for all. It is highly structured and controlled, with punishments for all infractions. It is not an environment that inspires vigilantism, that is a fantasy.

The losers who seem to like jail, do so because they fit into their little clique, where their status is respected, but they also pretyy much play by the rules the vast majority of the time. I think being not responsible for anything is the biggest attraction for this type.

Racism is the worst problem. People divide along Racial lines,  Whites, Abos, Muslims. They also have PROTECTION units, which people can choose if they are frightened of being in the general population. You need to be a big time loser to choose that option, because it is like fulltime punishment. Normal jail you are locked down for the night at 8, then let out at 8 the next morning. Protection prisoners are usually locked down at least 20 hrs a day, and very often 23 hrs a day, sometimes more. This is because they have to monitor who is in the yard at the same time. Violent grasses are not supposed to be out with ponces, because they may try and kill them.
Paradoxically, PROTECTION is the most dangerous place, because they have the least privileges, they have the least to lose by fekking up.

Dumb, career petty crims are the most likely to behave like jail is a decent option for them, as their life in jail is often far easier than their life outside, hence the recidivism rates in that class.

When people protest that jail is like a rest home, it is explicitly this single significant group that they are referring to, and they are mostly right.
Warehousing dumb social misfits could certainly be handled better, and certainly cheaper, and their numbers are not insignificant.

My experience is that only a minority of people in jail represent a DANGER to the public, and the system needs to be changed to recognise that fact, and stop wasting money locking up people who could serve their time in the community with minimal risk, and significant financial benefits.

I rest my case.

Not just one Dumbbell in play it seems.

Who said anything about an upright citizen doing anything?

You just make shite up don't ya mozz!!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #275 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:02pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:16pm:
I rest my case.

Some say he got killed because he was a police informer.

I think that was indeed a fact!!  Grin

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #276 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:05pm

That wasnt vigilantism, it was a contract killing. Mozzaok is spot on in his observations.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #277 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:06pm

And also that for every action....there is a reaction.
Carl suffered the reaction to his actions.
If Carl grew up as an upstanding, hardworking citizen then I doubt he would have died from a blow to the head in a jail. Sucked in Carl. You had it coming.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #278 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:06pm

Don't you love these BIG CITY populations who live by 'mass-production' and 'numbers'...

...trying to pass off as small-town communities with their 'come together as one' attitudes.  Roll Eyes

Faruk-Orff! She's just another 'BIG CITY' statistic.  Tongue
Besides being obviously 'Media' induced, these 'city' people are obviously living in DENIAL about what it means to live in a big city.

Sums up the Media: Trying to pass off BIG CITY living and behaviours as if its small-town community get together  Roll Eyes

...the Media sure is trapped in the past, here in Australia Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #279 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:09pm

Lol, now we're defining vigilantism!

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #280 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:32pm

Is it fake news

with an agenda

Did it even happen

and where's the girl/woman featured in teh media as being attacked on her way home, also in Melbourne, similar location, and hour or two before/after the murder?  What happened to that story?

It's important if E. Dixon was actually murdered

because the other girl/woman provided police with a likeness of her alleged attacker.  And that attacker looked almost identical to the guy charged with the murder of E. Dixon

and the second girl's identifit was published prior to the arrest of the alleged killer

followed by cctv of the alleged killer which was also then published

odd

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #281 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:40pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:09pm:
Lol, now we're defining vigilantism!

Well, it was only necessary by your stunningly idiotic level of mis-comprehension.

Notice I did not use in, but mis-, now for the benefit of morons and imbos that struggle with comprehension, that implies a degree of willfulness to the stupidity of this one, for who could be truly dense on that level, unless they were playing some game.
Deliberate obtuseness often lies in the toolbag of the ideologue, lightrailloser.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #282 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:48pm

mozz is full of it!  Grin

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #283 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 3:09pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:48pm:
mozz is full of it!  Grin

I often get complimented on my superior intelligence, my razor wit, my wicked humour and my amazing ability to spot a wrong'un.
You sir have been so spotted, and called on it, oh if only their were a gauntlet emoticon, you know dashed well I'd have slapped you silly, well at least, sillier, by now.

But as such an emoticon of chivalry is not availed to me, I say to you sir, you are a cad, a bounder, and a thorough nogoodnik, and I bid you Good Day.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #284 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 3:53pm

<mozz runs away>   Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print