Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
seriously whats wrong with you blokes (Read 4256 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

seriously whats wrong with you blokes
Jun 15th, 2018 at 8:25am

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/man-with-worlds-bigges...

A MAN who claims to have the largest penis on the planet says his sexual conquests have included some of Hollywood’s biggest celebrities.

American Jonah Falcon, 47, says numerous A-listers, including “Oscar nominees and Oscar winners”, have sought him out for sex thanks to his 13.5 inch (34cm) member.

Mr Falcon, an actor, says while film directors are too intimidated by stories about his “massive manhood” to cast him, the same tales have lured some of Hollywood’s biggest stars to his bedroom.

“It’s handicapped my acting because people won’t hire me,” he said. “It sucks. It relegates me into doing smaller parts. Maybe in the UK or Germany it might help my acting career, but here in Hollywood it’s a negative.”

Speaking to The Sun about the stars he has bedded, Mr Falcon, who is openly bisexual, claimed he had “slept with celebrities including Oscar nominees and Oscar winners”.

He refused to reveal their identities but did confirm the world’s most feted actor was not among them.

“It wasn’t Meryl Streep,” he said.

Mr Falcon made headlines in December when he became embroiled in an ugly feud with arch rival Roberto Cabrera, who also claims to have the world’s largest phallus.

Mr Cabrera, who says he measures in at just under 19 inches (48cm), recently won a court battle to be officially recognised as disabled.

He successfully argued his mammoth penis made it too difficult to walk — let alone work — and now receives a government pension.

But Mr Falcon has dismissed the 55-year-old Mexican national as a fraud, accusing him of cheating by using weights “constantly” to stretch his foreskin.

“His penis isn’t 19 inches,” he said at the time. “Doctors have acknowledged this and said he could have a normal sex life if he is essentially circumcised.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

do they ever stop!!!!
measuring

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: seriously whats wrong with you blokes
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 8:54am

Would you have a crack at something that big?

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 4:27pm

GORDON... thats not the point.....the point is its all you guys brag about..

and the answer is NO.....did you see the turnips picture... I means to say... someone needs to tell him..

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 4:35pm

Cods,
the tool shed is for men only.
You're not supposed to be here.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 5:11pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 4:35pm:
Cods,
the tool shed is for men only.
You're not supposed to be here.

What are you doing here then, Booby?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #5 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 5:26pm

Why won't cods answer the question ?

Hey, let's all chuck in a dollar for another bottle of metho and maybe well get an answer  Grin

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 5:33pm

cods wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 4:27pm:

and the answer is NO.....did you see the turnips picture... I means to say... someone needs to tell him..

When women start lusting after big cocks men will stop bragging  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 6:00pm

13.5 inches!!!!!

Put a sock on it and send it to school.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 6:04pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 5:26pm:
Why won't cods answer the question ?

Hey, let's all chuck in a dollar for another bottle of metho and maybe well get an answer  Grin

do you want another ban   hear that sunshine.. mummys calling you! Angry Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 5:33pm:

When women start lusting after big cocks men will stop bragging  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am not even going there  Tongue Tongue Tongue   I can only b elieve its all in your dreams...its most certainly the only thing on your minds... Grin Grin

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #10 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 10:22am

cods wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 8:25am:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/man-with-worlds-bigges...

A MAN who claims to have the largest penis on the planet says his sexual conquests have included some of Hollywood’s biggest celebrities.

American Jonah Falcon, 47, says numerous A-listers, including “Oscar nominees and Oscar winners”, have sought him out for sex thanks to his 13.5 inch (34cm) member.

Mr Falcon, an actor, says while film directors are too intimidated by stories about his “massive manhood” to cast him, the same tales have lured some of Hollywood’s biggest stars to his bedroom.

“It’s handicapped my acting because people won’t hire me,” he said. “It sucks. It relegates me into doing smaller parts. Maybe in the UK or Germany it might help my acting career, but here in Hollywood it’s a negative.”

Speaking to The Sun about the stars he has bedded, Mr Falcon, who is openly bisexual, claimed he had “slept with celebrities including Oscar nominees and Oscar winners”.

He refused to reveal their identities but did confirm the world’s most feted actor was not among them.

“It wasn’t Meryl Streep,” he said.

Mr Falcon made headlines in December when he became embroiled in an ugly feud with arch rival Roberto Cabrera, who also claims to have the world’s largest phallus.

Mr Cabrera, who says he measures in at just under 19 inches (48cm), recently won a court battle to be officially recognised as disabled.

He successfully argued his mammoth penis made it too difficult to walk — let alone work — and now receives a government pension.

But Mr Falcon has dismissed the 55-year-old Mexican national as a fraud, accusing him of cheating by using weights “constantly” to stretch his foreskin.

“His penis isn’t 19 inches,” he said at the time. “Doctors have acknowledged this and said he could have a normal sex life if he is essentially circumcised.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

do they ever stop!!!!
measuring

Some men are longer than others............. Wink Smiley

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #11 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 12:31pm

and some men cheat- men who brag about their members are just damn sad- and guess what if they actually had erections at 13 and 19 inches they would pass out- the blood required to fill it lol

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #12 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 12:33pm

cods wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 6:05pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 5:33pm:

I am not even going there  Tongue Tongue Tongue   I can only b elieve its all in your dreams...its most certainly the only thing on your minds... Grin Grin

Its Gordy so it is- Wink

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 12:36pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 12:31pm:
and some men cheat- men who brag about their members are just damn sad- and guess what if they actually had erections at 13 and 19 inches they would pass out- the blood required to fill it lol

Does someone you know brag about his alleged prodigious penis, Agnes?

"Oh I say!"

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #14 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 1:22pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 12:36pm:
Agnes wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 12:31pm:

Does someone you know brag about his alleged prodigious penis, Agnes?

"Oh I say!"

alleged- no sorry its actually real and I thinkyou want a bit of that aussie- you cannot help but comment on it everytime a chance presents itself you re there salivating-  Wink something to tell me aussie-?
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2018 at 1:27pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print