Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
UK Police Whistle Blower & Child Sex Abuse (Read 1832 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

UK Police Whistle Blower & Child Sex Abuse
Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:06am

This is a video clip regarding a Police Whistle Blower in the UK hope that it may shed some light on why Tommy Robinson has also been singled out & unjustly tried & jailed & that it may make you have a rethink about his genuine concerns & experiences why he is being shut down by the establishment & considered an enemy of the state. The man giving evidence to the International Tribunal for Natural Justice Judicial Commision of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse is John Wedger a former CID police officer who has suffered the same sort of abuses (except being jailed so far) by the police hierarchy & govt agencies to the very top. Please give it the time (40mins) to see to what extent corruption goes on in our societies & why there are so many victims/child victims of institutional & criminal abuse without a voice. https://commission.itnj.org/2018/06/05/john-wedger-police-whistleblower/

It seems we can't post any media files anymore?
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:12am by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: UK Police Whistle Blower & Child Sex Abuse
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:16am

Gnads wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:06am:
This is a video clip regarding a Police Whistle Blower in the UK hope that it may shed some light on why Tommy Robinson has also been singled out & unjustly tried & jailed & that it may make you have a rethink about his genuine concerns & experiences why he is being shut down by the establishment & considered an enemy of the state. The man giving evidence to the International Tribunal for Natural Justice Judicial Commision of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse is John Wedger a former CID police officer who has suffered the same sort of abuses (except being jailed so far) by the police hierarchy & govt agencies to the very top. Please give it the time (40mins) to see to what extent corruption goes on in our societies & why there are so many victims/child victims of institutional & criminal abuse without a voice. https://commission.itnj.org/2018/06/05/john-wedger-police-whistleblower/

Phukk me! The police are eliminating the competition according to Gnads.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:20am

It's been lifted - 404.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:20am

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #4 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:22am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:20am:

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:23am

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:16am:

You didn't watch it ... it goes for 40 mins & I only posted it 10 mins ago max.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:31am

scary stuff isnt it...lets be honest   we will always have bad people...they will always find a way to get around any system.....short of the authorities being allowed to put a tattoo on the bastards foreheads..I am not sure they will ever find a way to contain these people...

if you look at overseas jails.. full to over flowing.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

death row in America is FULL to over flowing 

no amount of laws or sentencing will stop it.....

lets be honest maybe thats how its meant to be....otherwise we would be living in Utopia    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

now imagine it! I am perfect  and everyone thinks and acts like cods... Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #7 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:35am

Gnads wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:23am:

Gnads is encroaching on Herr Bert's turf. There will be hell toupee.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:47am

cods wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:31am:
scary stuff isnt it...lets be honest   we will always have bad people...they will always find a way to get around any system.....short of the authorities being allowed to put a tattoo on the bastards foreheads..I am not sure they will ever find a way to contain these people...

lets be honest maybe thats how its meant to be....otherwise we would be living in Utopia    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

now imagine it! I am perfect  and everyone thinks and acts like cods... Smiley Smiley

Watch the whole video.... the cover-up and the 'roof' from police and other authorities is appalling...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #9 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:15pm

Pedophilia has been practiced by British politicians for over a century. Probably even longer.

British Prime Minister Ted Heath was an alleged pedophile who is implicated in even darker deeds.

Police and judiciary involvement is no surprise.

http://www.businessinsider.com/over-1400-british-celebrities-and-politicians-sus...

Quote:
British celebrities and politicians among over 1,400 suspected in child-sex-abuse scandal

Jamie Grierson and Sandra Laville, The Guardian
May. 20, 2015, 8:39 AM   21,153

More than 1,400 suspects have been investigated by police looking into child-sex-abuse allegations against VIPs including politicians, celebrities, and institutions.
A national police group, known as Operation Hydrant, released the figures at a briefing on its inquiry into possible links between child-sex-abuse investigations involving public figures currently being run by different forces across the country.

Chief Constable Simon Bailey, chair of the group, told the briefing that out of 1,433 alleged offenders identified nationwide, 76 were politicians, 43 were from the music industry, seven were from sport and 135 were from the TV, film, or radio industries. Some 216 are now dead.

76 are politicians both local and national 43 from music industry 7 from sport 135 from tv film or radio #abuse— Sandra Laville (@sandralaville) May 20, 2015

"The referrals are increasing on an almost daily basis," Bailey said. "The numbers I refer to today are a snapshot in time."

Operation Hydrant, created by the the National Police Chiefs' Council (NPCC), the body that superseded the Association of Chief Police Officers (Acpo), is not leading any particular investigations itself but gathering intelligence on a number of ongoing inquiries.

Among investigations into historical sex crimes are Operation Pallial, which is looking at claims of abuse in care homes in north Wales and an inquiry into Knowl View school in Rochdale, where the late MP Sir Cyril Smith is said to have abused boys.

Bailey told the briefing that among the total number of suspects, 666 were alleged to have offended within institutions.
Detectives have identified 154 schools, 75 children's homes, and 40 religious establishments among the institutions.

In addition, reports of non-historic child abuse have more than doubled in three years.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:45pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:35am:

Gnads is encroaching on Herr Bert's turf. There will be hell toupee.

Piss off

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:45pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:47am:

Watch the whole video.... the cover-up and the 'roof' from police and other authorities is appalling...

and do you seriously think that will change???

have a look at the judges that judge these things.....

its a fact mate its human nature.... cover up... its everywhere there is always someones hide needing to be covered.........and they are always at the TOP....

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 2:04pm

Cods this video isn't just about your run of the mill criminals.... it's about high level Police & Politicians involvement in child abuse & juvenile prostitution....
& the persecution by them the state, of the whistle blowers like former Policeman John Wedger & activists like Tommy Robinson who speak out about it.

It's not about laws or sentencing .... it's about those who are supposed to be upholding/ administering the law - high profile Police, Politicians, Judiciary who are using the law/system to cover up endemic child sex abuse, child prostitution, drug addiction and to put those who speak out & expose what's happening & who is doing it, behind bars or in ruin by losing their jobs, freezing bank accounts, losing their homes, threatening to take away their children to frighten them into silence so this is allowed to continue.

Doesn't that sort of behaviour by those who are supposed to be protecting us, looking after our best interests & applying fair & just decisions in law remind you of what has happened in many other countries in the past & some still in the present?

What you have posted makes you part of the problem not a solution.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #13 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 5:21pm

Give the troll a break

It's only got the cerebral capacity and attention span of a goldfish.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print