Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Formula E the new Fomula 1 ???? (Read 726 times)
DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Formula E the new Fomula 1 ????
Jun 14th, 2018 at 7:02am

Formula E is just getting better and better with most big big brands now getting on board.
Becouse they r so quite the races r in the cities and getting more and more popular.

Formula 1 has been the excuse of manufactures for research and development of car handling and drivetrains and lots have filtered though to everyday cars
The same is happening with Formula E and i can see Formula 1 dying a slow death just like the ICE cars as companies realize they r better off spending their money on Electric car development than ICE cars. Wink Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Formula E the new Fomula 1 ????
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:31am

Whilst I like Formula E, I disagree that its about the death of the ICE as to why its increasing in popularity.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:46am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:31am:
Whilst I like Formula E, I disagree that its about the death of the ICE as to why its increasing in popularity.

ohhh I think its a great car race to watch too
I think as these car companies r promising to go electric in the next 10 years I cant see them spending millions on a  petrol car race  anymore.
Then Formula 1 will be private teams battling each other...

I am me

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:49am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:46am:

I think as these car companies r promising to go electric in the next 10 years I cant see them spending millions on a  petrol car race  anymore.

Again, its not the ICE thing thats costing F1.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #4 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 10:09am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:49am:

well if most of the big car manufactures stop pouring  millions of dollars into formula1 and stop giving drivers millions of dollars to drive their car's .
if a company is no longer going to sell  ICE vehicals why would it put money into a tech that wont help thair company...

U dont think this will affect form1 ?

I am me

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 10:19am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 10:09am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:49am:

well if most of the big car manufactures stop pouring  millions of dollars into formula1 and stop giving drivers millions of dollars to drive their car's .
if a company is no longer going to sell  ICE vehicals why would it put money into a tech that wont help thair company...

U dont think this will affect form1 ?

I don't think you are getting what I am saying. I'm suggesting that its nothing to do with ICE vs electric thats causing F1 to dip slightly and FE to rise.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #6 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 7:21pm

Bojack says nothing.... yet expects everyone to understand what he is saying?

Therfore,.. flying spaghetti is the answer  Shocked  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 7:30pm

As long as that twerp Berni Eccleston is not involved it should be good Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 9:42am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 7:02am:
Formula E is just getting better and better with most big big brands now getting on board.
Becouse they r so quite the races r in the cities and getting more and more popular.

Formula 1 has been the excuse of manufactures for research and development of car handling and drivetrains and lots have filtered though to everyday cars
The same is happening with Formula E and i can see Formula 1 dying a slow death just like the ICE cars as companies realize they r better off spending their money on Electric car development than ICE cars. Wink Wink

Well as I've said its not so much about development per se. The rules of Formula E are quite contained. So one of the reasons the manufacturers like it, is because it looks like they are innovating on the cheap.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #9 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 12:44pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 9:42am:
DonDeeHippy wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 7:02am:

Well as I've said its not so much about development per se. The rules of Formula E are quite contained. So one of the reasons the manufacturers like it, is because it looks like they are innovating on the cheap.

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print