Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Matters Morcombe (Read 3161 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Matters Morcombe
Reply #15 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 10:24pm

They're involved in the Foundation full time, dumb ass.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 11:18pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 10:24pm:
They're involved in the Foundation full time, dumb ass.

to my mind hammer there is more than one evil man in Qld.... and they are not all in jail... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 12:04am

Ever had a child die? No? Then STFU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:22am

Aussie wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:36pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:31pm:
Are you imploying that Bruce and Denise are ripping of the Daniel Morecambe Foundation? Could you please provide links?

I did not say they are 'ripping' it off.  Fact is.....that is where they get their income from, as also from going round to Schools telling kids what their parents would have already told them.

Shame they did not tell their murdered Son all that before he went off with a total stranger.

For how many years have we known of the "Stranger danger," slogan?

Have you got the same feelings about Rosie Batty & the Luke Batty Foundation?  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #19 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:32am

Gnads wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:22am:
[quote author=Mr_Hammer link=1528885639/9#9 date=1528889472]Are you imploying that Bruce and Denise are ripping of the Daniel Morecambe Foundation? Could you please provide links?

I did not say they are 'ripping' it off.  Fact is.....that is where they get their income from, as also from going round to Schools telling kids what their parents would have already told them.

Shame they did not tell their murdered Son all that before he went off with a total stranger.

the boy was 13 ... school holidays in the middle of the day.... did u ever leave home without your parents when u where 13 ? Wink Wink
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:52am by DonDeeHippy »  

I am me

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:33am

Are you imploying that Bruce and Denise are ripping of the Daniel Morecambe Foundation? Could you please provide links?

Have you got the same feelings about Rosie Batty & the Luke Batty Foundation?  Roll Eyes

"Some months ago Rosie announced she would be stepping back from the Luke Batty Foundation.

"Tomorrow we are formally closing our doors and distributing the funds Rosie and her supporters worked so hard to raise in support of the victims of family violence."
   June 3, 2018

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:35am

Lawyers make a kings ranson from the revolving door which ensures men like Cowan are back on the street to become repeat customers and murder children.

If making money from criminals is your concern,  you first need to look in the mirror, You ugly, ugly man.

IBI

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #22 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:37am

Aussie wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:13pm:
You really need to have a good think about yourself. Aussie.

Why? It is a fact.  Mum and Dad Morcombe earn their living as a consequence of the murder of their Son.....and they are 'always' in our face here on the Sunshine Coast.

Just because that's something YOU would do arsie, doesn't mean that the Morcombes are disingenuous.......they are not retired lawyers (?) or taxi drivers......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:40am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:32am:

the boy was 13 ... school holidays in the middle of the day.... did u ever leave home without your parents when u where 13 ? Wink Wink

Younger than that.

I don't have a problem with the Morcombes or Rosie Batty ......

perhaps you should be readdressing your comments to someone else.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:52am

Fuzzball wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:37am:
Aussie wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:13pm:
You really need to have a good think about yourself. Aussie.

Why? It is a fact.  Mum and Dad Morcombe earn their living as a consequence of the murder of their Son.....and they are 'always' in our face here on the Sunshine Coast.

Just because that's something YOU would do arsie, doesn't mean that the Morcombes are disingenuous.......they are not retired lawyers (?) or taxi drivers......

some lawyers also make a [lot of]money  from defending scum of the earth people like Cowan....and other paedophiles.....

I personally find that far more abhorrent   Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #25 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:56am

Gnads wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:40am:
DonDeeHippy wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 9:32am:

the boy was 13 ... school holidays in the middle of the day....
did u ever leave home without your parents when u where 13 ? Wink Wink

Younger than that.

I don't have a problem with the Morcombes or Rosie Batty ......

perhaps you should be readdressing your comments to someone else.

sorry I modified I was addressing Aussie not u  Wink Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 10:21am

Could say that about drink driving too....but we still get bombarded with reminders......because it is still rife.

Why should the morcombes walk away?
They lost their kid to the system that failed them......and is still failing families Australia wide because of mongrels that want to protect criminals. Our system doesn't punish them....more like a reward. Free living for 10+yrs.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 10:55am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 10:21am:

Could say that about drink driving too....but we still get bombarded with reminders......because it is still rife.

Why should the morcombes walk away?
They lost their kid to the system that failed them......and is still failing families Australia wide because of mongrels that want to protect criminals. Our system doesn't punish them....more like a reward. Free living for 10+yrs.

more to the point is   WHY WAS COWAN FREE..

he does have a fearful record... he should never have been out at that time if the law was doing its job and  protecting us from  mongrels like that. Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:22am

I put up a post with a link to a video of a UK Police Whistle Blower regarding systemic child sex abuse in the UK & how it feeds the drug/prostitution industries churning out addicted criminals & it's protected by those in power who then turn their power on those trying to fight both the abuse & the corruption. Tommy Robinson is another victim of Police & Political corruption.  I'll post it here as well.  https://commission.itnj.org/2018/06/05/john-wedger-police-whistleblower/

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:37am

Gnads wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 11:22am:
I put up a post with a link to a video of a UK Police Whistle Blower regarding systemic child sex abuse in the UK & how it feeds the drug/prostitution industries churning out addicted criminals & it's protected by those in power who then turn their power on those trying to fight both the abuse & the corruption. Tommy Robinson is another victim of Police & Political corruption.  I'll post it here as well.  https://commission.itnj.org/2018/06/05/john-wedger-police-whistleblower/

Tommy Robinson is a violent, convicted criminal.

What is it about him that appeals to you?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print