Matters Morcombe (Read 3163 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Matters Morcombe
Jun 13th, 2018 at 8:27pm

They just never go away.

Link.

Fair dinkum....we all know how his Son died....and whose murder he and his Wife are living off......just get out of my newspapers!

Quote:
"We do not have an axe to grind. All it was doing was delaying the process for the coroner to hand down his findings and that was the cause of our frustration and anger.

"But onward we march and as we say it has cleared the path for the coroner to determine if he has sufficient information to hand down his findings or he needs additional sitting days to call extra witnesses and then hand down his findings.

"Either way we are in a healthier position than we were in a few hours ago."

Gee....can anyone guess that the Coronor will find that Morcombe's son was murdered by Cowan?

Gawd.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Matters Morcombe
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 8:42pm

Wasn't it great when Brett Cowan had boiling water thrown on him? Isn't about time he was given another shower?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 8:50pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 8:42pm:
Wasn't it great when Brett Cowan had boiling water thrown on him? Isn't about time he was given another shower?

Maybe you ought start a Thread titled.....'Let the Vigilantees loose on Cowan.'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 8:52pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 8:42pm:

You didn't have pets as a child, did you?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:07pm

I had a dog, actually. Brett Cowan's way beneath a dog. He's a maggot.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:07pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:07pm:

A dog, hmm.

Just the one?

No other pets?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:09pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:07pm:

Go start a Thread on him.

This one is about Mum and Dad Morcombe living off the death of their Son.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:13pm

You really need to have a good think about yourself. Aussie.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:25pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:13pm:
You really need to have a good think about yourself. Aussie.

Why? It is a fact.  Mum and Dad Morcombe earn their living as a consequence of the murder of their Son.....and they are 'always' in our face here on the Sunshine Coast.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:31pm

Are you imploying that Bruce and Denise are ripping of the Daniel Morecambe Foundation? Could you please provide links?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:36pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:31pm:
Are you imploying that Bruce and Denise are ripping of the Daniel Morecambe Foundation? Could you please provide links?

I did not say they are 'ripping' it off.  Fact is.....that is where they get their income from, as also from going round to Schools telling kids what their parents would have already told them.

Shame they did not tell their murdered Son all that before he went off with a total stranger.

For how many years have we known of the "Stranger danger," slogan?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:43pm

Is it strange for advocates to receive recompense for their time? As for the rest; shame on you. To have a child murdered in the most heinous way by a predator and then have a cab-driving, Mitty-troll point the finger of blame at the parents...that l'll do me.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:54pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:43pm:
Is it strange for advocates to receive recompense for their time? As for the rest; shame on you. To have a child murdered in the most heinous way by a predator and then have a cab-driving, Mitty-troll point the finger of blame at the parents...that l'll do me.

If my child was murdered, the last thing I'd want is schmedia attention...yet Mum and Dad Morcombe have been milking the attention for years.....worse.....they feed the attention.

Indisputable fact is.....whatever they earn now comes as a direct result of the murder of their Son.

If I wanted to send some message as a result of any child of mine meeting the same fate.....I would puke if anyone offered me a cent for doing so......let alone actually and deliberately set up a Foundation so I could do that.

I'd get on with the day job I had at the time....and it would never occur to me that such a thing could be my 'make a dollar' avenue.  How about you? 

And get it right....I don't drive these days.....and I have always owned my Cabs.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 10:10pm

That's a f.u.c.k.e.d up opinion, there, folks. Bruce and Denise are trying to make something out of unspeakable grief. To that end, they are raising awareness of child safety and victim's advocacy. Are they suppose to starve? Anyway, they're contribution is of more value than yours ya f.u.c.k.e.n creep.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 10:18pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 10:10pm:
That's a f.u.c.k.e.d up opinion, there, folks. Bruce and Denise are trying to make something out of unspeakable grief. To that end, they are raising awareness of child safety and victim's advocacy. Are they suppose to starve? Anyway, they're contribution is of more value than yours ya f.u.c.k.e.n creep.

They could do all that.....and keep doing their day job as they did before their Son disappeared, and later known to be murdered.

They chose not to.  It is fact.  They chose to make a quid out of the murder of their Son.....abandoned the way they were making a living.....set up a Foundation...and the rest completely justifies my point.

Thay are now able to pay their bills as a direct and deliberate outcome from the murder of their Son.

You can call me as heartless etc as you like.  You cannot deny the facts, and I have stated them.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print