Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Islamophobe’s Logic
Reply #30 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:35pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:25pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:05pm:
Quote:
Again, you’re missing the point. It’s the fact that you attempt to dehumanise other people that makes you a racist.

Do you share Gandalf's view that racism is not about race, but about having a different opinion to you?

How do you think the victims of genuine racism feel about your vacuous hysterics?

Gandalf doesn't share that view.

Second, you believe that some races are better than others. This is the very definition of racism. The fact that you elude to the high rates of inbreeding among Arabs indicates that you believe that Arabs are 'lesser' than other races.

That is the very definition of racism.

Can you quote me? Or is this another example of you rejecting reality and replacing it with your own?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #31 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:39pm

freediver wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:35pm:
Quote:
Again, you’re missing the point. It’s the fact that you attempt to dehumanise other people that makes you a racist.

Do you share Gandalf's view that racism is not about race, but about having a different opinion to you?

How do you think the victims of genuine racism feel about your vacuous hysterics?

Second, you believe that some races are better than others. This is the very definition of racism. The fact that you elude to the high rates of inbreeding among Arabs indicates that you believe that Arabs are 'lesser' than other races.

Can you quote me? Or is this another example of you rejecting reality and replacing it with your own?

Yes, you've said that 'inbreeding is responsible for the plight of the Arabs, and as a result they are poorer than other races. They, therefore don't deserve our help.'

The Progressive President

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #32 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 8:07pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:39pm:
Quote:

Yes, you've said that 'inbreeding is responsible for the plight of the Arabs, and as a result they are poorer than other races. They, therefore don't deserve our help.'

I meant, can you quote what I said, not your lies about what I said.

How does lying help you defend against bigotry and slander?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 8:19pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 5:54pm:
The following is the logic of Yadda, FD, Valkie et al.

All Muslims are terrorists or support terrorism.

All terrorists are Muslim.

All Muslims who preach peace are liars.

All liars are Muslim.

Gandalf is a Muslim. Gandalf preaches peace therefore Gandalf is a liar.

You are a silly ass.

Therefore you are a silly ass.

Disprove it, silly ass.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 2:13pm

Islamophobes have no logic to their hatred of Muslims.

Soren is a perfect example of this.  Tsk, tsk, Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 3:16pm

Quote:
Gandalf is a Muslim. Gandalf preaches peace

The gandis of the world are sneaky little fellows.

A favourite cherry pick of theirs is: 2:256. There is no compulsion in religion.

Such a benign part of a couple of verses:

2:256. There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

2:257. Allah is the Wali (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliya (supporters and helpers) are Taghut [false deities and false leaders, etc.], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will abide therein forever.

So there is no compulsion in religion however those who don't believe will be in hellfires forever.

Now what does the quran say about people who don't believe?

40:35. Those who dispute about the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, without any authority that has come to them, it is greatly hateful and disgusting to Allah and to those who believe. Thus does Allah seal up the heart of every arrogant, tyrant. (So they cannot guide themselves to the Right Path).

Fairly obvious, allah and muslims hate the unbelievers, so where does that leave us?

Well an inherent primal principle of islam is:

Hatred for the sake of Allah and love for the sake of Allah is called Al Walaa wa al Baraa, a fundamental principle of Islamic ethics and Sharia. A Muslim is to hate what Allah hates and love what Allah loves. Allah hates the Kafir / unbeliever, therefore, a Muslim is to act accordingly.

So it is an undisputed fact that islam is hate speech pure and simple, muslims who say different are lying.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 7:08pm

Gandalf preaches about mindless collectives of treacherous Jews. Tough titties, off with their heads!

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #37 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:12pm

freediver wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 7:08pm:
Gandalf preaches about mindless collectives of treacherous Jews. Tough titties, off with their heads!

So, he's a liar?

Do you uphold your use of porkies in the campaign against the Muselman?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #38 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:19pm

Do you believe him that they were a mindless collective of treacherous Jews?

Quote:

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #39 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:22pm

freediver wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:19pm:
Do you believe him that they were a mindless collective of treacherous Jews?

Quote:

Do you uphold your use of porkies in your campaign against the Muselman?

Are they just sub-human degenerates who squat down to pee and play with their dicks all day?

What sound does a jellyfish make?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #40 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:25pm

Is your retreat to gibberish your concession that you made it all up?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #41 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:32pm

freediver wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:25pm:
Is your retreat to gibberish your concession that you made it all up?

I don't need to quote you; I know what you think and how you feel about the issue. Your asking me to quote you is just another one of your sophist tricks.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #42 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 8:21pm

You are clueless, every step of the way. You have tried redefining every religion so that religious conflict gets defined out of existence, and when that didn't work, you reinvented the views of Islam's critics. But the problems with Islam won't disappear on account of your self delusion Auggie.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #43 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 8:22pm

freediver wrote on Jun 20th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
You are clueless, every step of the way. You have tried redefining every religion so that religious conflict gets defined out of existence, and when that didn't work, you reinvented the views of Islam's critics. But the problems with Islam won't disappear on account of your self delusion Auggie.

If that's what you believe, then so be it. I won't ask you to quote me, though.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 8:49pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:22pm:
Do you uphold your use of porkies in your campaign against the Muselman?

Are they just sub-human degenerates who squat down to pee and play with their dicks all day?

What sound does a jellyfish make?

Thank you, paki arseburglar, you may remove the mask and confess to being this mong.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print