freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
Auggie wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 10:03pm:
Auggie wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:48pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 8:23pm:
Auggie wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
Auggie wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 5:54pm:
The following is the logic of Yadda, FD, Valkie et al.

All Muslims are terrorists or support terrorism.

All terrorists are Muslim.

All Muslims who preach peace are liars.

All liars are Muslim.

Gandalf is a Muslim. Gandalf preaches peace therefore Gandalf is a liar.

Can you quote me saying any of those things? Or is every single one a lie?

You have repeatedly accused Gandalf of lying or 'weaseling' his way of something, like the collective treacherous Jews.

You're very clever by saying: "Can you quote me saying any of those things?" I don't need to; I know what's in your heart and mind, and no matter how much you try to dress it up, you fundamentally believe each of those things above.

You are confused Auggie. Asking you to quote me saying those things is not some kind of magic trick. Not sure why you are so desperate to defend Islam, but lying isn't going to help.

I'm not defending Islam. I couldn't give two hoots about Islam or any religion. I am defending against bigotry and slander.

That's a pissweak excuse Auggie. You are defending against your own lies, nothing more.

How does lying help you defend against bigotry and slander?

I'm not lying FD. You, Valkie and your ilk claim that there ain't a 'racist bone in your body', but drink-drivers frequently claim that they're not 'drunk'.

The fact that you attributed the plight of Arabs to inbreeding (by showing a dubious chart) indicates that you have racist inclinations.

So stating a fact makes you racist now? Do you deny that a lot of Muslims are retarded due to inbreeding? Do you think trying to sweep it under the carpet is going to help the problem? Do you like seeing little girls married off to their cousins to be raped and raise inbred, retarded jihadis? If they were any religion other than Islam, would you be trying this idiotic ploy of using the race card to defend them from facts?

If you know I never said those things in your OP, don't you think it was a little stupid to try to attribute them to me?

You're running with the typical Rightard argument that 'facts aren't racist' yadda yadda... What you don't get is the fact you're pointing out THAT fact as the primary drive behind the plight of Arabs.

In the second case, no, it's not because you believe those things.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islamophobe’s Logic
Reply #16 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 9:35pm

Auggie should read what the ex muslim Ali Sina wrote about Islamophobia.

Quote:
"Islamophobia" is ad hominem

Islam is an ideology. Rejection of an ideology cannot be classified as phobia. To call the opponents of an ideology phobic is a fallacy. All ideologies have their critics and opponents but we do not hear Christians calling the critics of Christianity Christianophobe, communists calling their critics communitophobe or Hindus calling theirs hinduphobe. The term "Islamophobia" is both technically and logically incorrect and misleading.   

According to Dictionary.com Phobia is “a persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid it, despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous.”  Therefore the neologism "Islamophobia" implies that Islam is not dangerous and the fear of it is irrational. 

This claim has not been established and it is not universally agreed upon. There are many who argue that Islam is indeed a dangerous ideology and they have their logical arguments to prove their claim. Irrespective of whether the critics of Islam are right or wrong about whether Islam is dangerous or not, calling them “phobic” implies that their criticism has been already refuted and the irrationality of their fear of Islamic threat has been established. Therefore their disagreement with Islam is not logical but a mental disorder.

All ideologies have their opponents. It is sheer arrogance to call criticism of any ideology, phobia. This implies that the truth of that ideology is already established and anyone opposing it is adopting an irrational position and is in need of psychological help.
The neologism Islamophobia makes absolutely no sense. It is derogatory and is used in a pejorative way to discredit the critics of Islam from the outset.   

Phobia is a disorder. Here is a short list of a few phobias: Achluophobia or Lygophobia (fear of darkness), Acrophobia, (fear of heights), Androphobia (fear of men), Aviatophobia (fear of flying), Chiraptophobia (fear of being touched), Claustrophobia (fear of confined spaces), Coitophobia (fear of coitus), Decidophobia (fear of making decisions),  Agrophobia or Demophobia (fear of crowds), Eleutherophobia (fear of freedom), Gynophobia (fear of women), Hadephobia (fear of hell -this is the phobia affecting all the Muslims), Hylophobia (fear of forests),  Insectophobia, (fear of insects), Isolophobia (fear of solitude, being alone), Necrophobia, (fear of death or dead things), Neophobia (fear of anything new), Phasmophobia, (fear of ghosts), Philophobia, (fear of falling in love or being in love), Xenophobia, (fear of strangers or foreigners), etc. (For more see this)

How can criticism of Islam fall into this category? These are all irrational fears that require therapy. Are Muslims suggesting that the critics of Islam should receive therapy? We can’t classify disagreement with Islam as phobia. Islam is an ideology. Phobia is irrational fear of things, people or situations but not beliefs. You can't be phobic of a belief system. Beliefs per se are not frightening. It's people who follow nefarious beliefs that become dangerous and frightening. As one can see, the very term "Islamophobia" is stupid because Islam is a belief system and it is not possible to be phobic of a belief. From whichever angle you look at Islam you find its stupidity glaring at you. 

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina60526.htm

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 10:27pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 9:26pm:

All liars are Muslim.

You have repeatedly accused Gandalf of lying or 'weaseling' his way of something, like the collective treacherous Jews.

You're very clever by saying: "Can you quote me saying any of those things?" I don't need to; I know what's in your heart and mind, and no matter how much you try to dress it up, you fundamentally believe each of those things above.

You are confused Auggie. Asking you to quote me saying those things is not some kind of magic trick. Not sure why you are so desperate to defend Islam, but lying isn't going to help.

I'm not defending Islam. I couldn't give two hoots about Islam or any religion. I am defending against bigotry and slander.

That's a pissweak excuse Auggie. You are defending against your own lies, nothing more.

I'm not lying FD. You, Valkie and your ilk claim that there ain't a 'racist bone in your body', but drink-drivers frequently claim that they're not 'drunk'.

The fact that you attributed the plight of Arabs to inbreeding (by showing a dubious chart) indicates that you have racist inclinations.

So stating a fact makes you racist now? Do you deny that a lot of Muslims are retarded due to inbreeding? Do you think trying to sweep it under the carpet is going to help the problem? Do you like seeing little girls married off to their cousins to be raped and raise inbred, retarded jihadis? If they were any religion other than Islam, would you be trying this idiotic ploy of using the race card to defend them from facts?

If you know I never said those things in your OP, don't you think it was a little stupid to try to attribute them to me?

You're running with the typical Rightard argument that 'facts aren't racist' yadda yadda... What you don't get is the fact you're pointing out THAT fact as the primary drive behind the plight of Arabs.

No I don't Auggie. You lie. Again. Even when you agree with me you trip over your own apologism.

And you do agree with me right? You have zero evidence to back up any of the claims you have attributed to me, and you also agree that a lot of Muslims are retarded due to inbreeding.

Saying it is true doesn't make you a racist Auggie. It just makes you honest.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #18 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 10:44pm

Islamophobia yesterday: a knife wielding zombie killed 2 and injured 3 at a Sunni mosque in Cape Town. He was very calm and methodical, and attempted to behead one victim before being shot. THis is how muzlims go berserk, they get hopped up on the Koran, and then their eyes glaze over. This came a month after a similar attack at a Shia mosque in Durban. This is the real Islamophobia. They hate each other.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 8:28am

Perhaps he was alienated.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:56am

All liars are Muslim.

Yes, FD, but who said they're an inbred race of retards who squat down to pee and play with their dicks afterwards?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:58am

All liars are Muslim.

FD's not racist, Auggie. Subhuman retards are not a race. Ask FD.

They're a sub-species.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 10:08am

All liars are Muslim.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Auggie the mind reader Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 10:11am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 9:00pm:
cods wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 7:03pm:
shouldnt this be in ISLAM fd...

the MRBs  are now  becoming like the Reject Shop... Angry Angry a bit of everything all over the place..

You don't think Islamophobia is a form of extremism?

You don't think Wahabbism is?
You don't think ISIS is?
You don't think the Muslims world wide who are part of or support such groups are?
You don't think some Islamic states are largely populated by the brainwashed?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 10:12am

All liars are Muslim.

Really...  what you've posted is just libel...  slander and bigotry by any other name..  you need to back up your claims with proof, not claim you are a mind reader. Cheesy

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 10:15am

All liars are Muslim.

ISLAM is NOT a RACE.... 

So you have simply used the LW Prog fallacy to libel people. Cheesy

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #26 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 1:32pm

Grendel wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 10:15am:

All liars are Muslim.

ISLAM is NOT a RACE.... 

So you have simply used the LW Prog fallacy to libel people. Cheesy

I’m not talking about their attitudes to Islam. I’m talking about something else. I’m saying that they’re both islamophobic and racist.

Attributing the plight of a certain group of people to inbreeding is racist.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #27 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 1:33pm

freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 10:27pm:

All liars are Muslim.

No I don't Auggie. You lie. Again. Even when you agree with me you trip over your own apologism.

And you do agree with me right? You have zero evidence to back up any of the claims you have attributed to me, and you also agree that a lot of Muslims are retarded due to inbreeding.

Saying it is true doesn't make you a racist Auggie. It just makes you honest.

Again, you’re missing the point. It’s the fact that you attempt to dehumanise other people that makes you a racist. The inbreeding point is an argument which seeks to dehumanise Arabs: if they’re inbreed then we shouldn’t help them because it’s their fault.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #28 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:05pm

Quote:
Again, you’re missing the point. It’s the fact that you attempt to dehumanise other people that makes you a racist.

Do you share Gandalf's view that racism is not about race, but about having a different opinion to you?

How do you think the victims of genuine racism feel about your vacuous hysterics?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #29 - Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:25pm

freediver wrote on Jun 18th, 2018 at 7:05pm:
Quote:
Again, you’re missing the point. It’s the fact that you attempt to dehumanise other people that makes you a racist.

Do you share Gandalf's view that racism is not about race, but about having a different opinion to you?

How do you think the victims of genuine racism feel about your vacuous hysterics?

Gandalf doesn't share that view.

Second, you believe that some races are better than others. This is the very definition of racism. The fact that you elude to the high rates of inbreeding among Arabs indicates that you believe that Arabs are 'lesser' than other races.

That is the very definition of racism.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print