Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Cured of Cancer by Cannabis (Read 1215 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Cured of Cancer by Cannabis
Reply #15 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:23am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 2:57am:
We're talking about two totally different types of cannabis here - the hallucinogenic drug and the medicinal plant.

I'd prefer to avoid either.... thanks...

well not everyone has alien DNA like you grap ..

lucky bastard ..

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 8:53am

We should legalise and tax Cannabis.

Quote:
Cannabis

The Liberal Democrats support the legalisation of use, cultivation, processing, possession, transport and sale of cannabis, with protection of minors and penalties for driving while impaired.

https://www.ldp.org.au/cannabis

Quote:
U.S. Government Finally Admits That Cannabis Destroys Cancer Cells And Protects Healthy Cells

https://www.providr.com/cannabis-destroys-cancer-cells/?utm_source=bsstudios&utm...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 11:22am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 6:23am:
We're talking about two totally different types of cannabis here - the hallucinogenic drug and the medicinal plant.

well not everyone has alien DNA like you grap ..

lucky bastard ..

Yeah - I know... hilarious, innit?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 11:36am

No. Same plant. Many different strains, medicinal effects depend on CBD , THC and terpenes. Its likely the CBD in the oil which has the anti cancer qualities which is now well documented.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 1:30pm

I have smoked cigarettes since I was little, and still do.
The TAX on them is ferkin disgraceful.
You may not know it, but they cost more than a dollar per cigarette now.
When I was 12, I used to sell a pack of 4 for 10 cents. (Mum used to get big boxes of them for her family members, because nobody smoked in my immediate family, except me, but she didn't know that, she'd swap big boxes of free shite she had to give away as a sales rep, with what other reps were giving away)
Point is more'n fitty years(that's how cool gangsta types say fifty, fitty, oo yeah, I'm a badass awright)
smokin', and I ain't got the big C.

Nobody from my side of the family has ever got cancer, my auntie had emphysema pretty bad, but she smoked about sixty a day like forever.
I've smoked a heck of a lot of weed too. poo tons when I was young.
I remember I tried to give up cigarettes once, when I was about 33, (my geebus year) but I ended up smoking about 15 to 20 joints a day, and it was getting silly, so I just went back to fags.

Point is there are cannibinols in grass, that are having a positive health benefit for cancer patients, and cannibinols do not get you stoned, at all.
Mind you, people that buy grass for medicinal purposes tend to still buy the type with lots of cannibinoids, and that gets yer shitfaced. Funny 'bout that.
Mostly the cannibinol buyers are parents of kids with cancer or epilepsy gone rogue, cos it helps some of them, dramatically.

Sadly a friends child had c and they had to illegally make their own oil, and it was normal grass, so it did effect her a little, but the doses were tiny, so not a lot, but it did not seem to have any positive effect as far as I could see.
If the government had allowed them to import the properly made one that they needed, it may have helped, but we will never know, it's too late now.

Self righteous pricks who want to keep drugs illegal because they are buggerheads that understand nothing make me very, very, angry.
Not a good idea.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print