Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Did mohamed promote urine drinking? (Read 2979 times)
mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Did mohamed promote urine drinking?
Jun 12th, 2018 at 5:58pm

This may be absolute rubbish, but I heard someone on youtube say that Mohammed told his followers to drink camel urine as a cure-all.
Camel pee will fix what ails yer????

Is this more apocryphal racist nonsense, or is this actually something from the quoran or hadiths or some or other islamic teaching?

Prefer if a muslim answered, but if it is true, small chance of that, because then they would be open to the follow up question, How could any sane person living in the 21st century believe that?

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: Did mohamed promote urine drinking?
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:08pm

mozzaok wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 5:58pm:
This may be absolute rubbish, but I heard someone on youtube say that Mohammed told his followers to drink camel urine as a cure-all.

Is this more apocryphal racist nonsense, or is this actually something from the quoran or hadiths or some or other islamic teaching?

Prefer if a muslim answered, but if it is true, small chance of that, because then they would be open to the follow up question, How could any sane person living in the 21st century believe that?

You better tell Yadda and Freediver.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:14pm

Gandhi did

Went to check the spelling of Gandhi

saw his photo on Wiki

what the hell is up with his nose?

As to mo promoting urine drinking, it would make sense wouldn't it?

Not much water for thousands of fervid followers of Mo in the desert as they laid waste to one encampment after another

drinking victims' blood would become dangerous quite quickly

so no doubt when they were out of range of oases, they'd have to drink what was there and camels urine was the most volume

anyway, there are photos online of Africans with their noses pressed up to cows' backsides, merrily drinking cow pizz

for some reason

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

yragnitup

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 12:02pm

Narrated Anas:

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.
Reference       : Sahih al-Bukhari 5686 Book of Medicine

Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them - Quran  55:56, Mushi

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #4 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 12:04pm

If it was shaken and not stirred, with an olive.........yes, an early evening cocktail

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 12:09pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:08pm:

You better tell Yadda and Freediver.

And you, my little dark shaded wanker, can get along to the bot6tle shop and purchase a Bottle of pissoff......an Ayers Rock tipple which you should enjoy.......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 14th, 2018 at 6:46pm

Ah, but 'camel urine' and 'drinking'  in classical Arabic are complete different to what you might think when looking at mere infidel translations.

A group from the tribes of Urayna and Ukayla came to Madinah and they became Muslims. When the climate of Madinah did not suit them, the Prophet advised them to drink camel's urine. They drove away the camels and killed the shepherd. The Prophet ordered them to be caught. He had their hands and feet cut off, and their eyes scratched out; then, he left them in the desert without water. When we wanted to give them water, the Prophet prevented us.” Bukhari Tibb, 5/1, Hanbal 3/107, 163. Using this narration as a pretext, some websites attack the Prophet. Will you explain this hadith?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://questionsonislam.com/question/did-prophet-pbuh-advise-drinking-camels-ur...

Never  mind the "He had their hands and feet cut off, and their eyes scratched out; then, he left them in the desert without water."

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 12:13pm

I think there's a lesson in that for all of us - don't complain about the weather!

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 2:45pm

muhammad tortured and murdered people, he advocated thieving, lying, rape and pedophilia.

he lied about rocks talking to him and a flying donkey which took him to Jerusalem, etc. etc..

How sick are muslims to say that this piece of human filth is a perfect example for mankind today?

How sick are muslims to continually lie about their death cult and its motives?

How sick are muslims to deliberately lie about the verses in the qur'an which urge human rights atrocities?

islam is a putrid malignancy in modern civilization.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 2:55pm

moses wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 2:45pm:
muhammad tortured and murdered people, he advocated thieving, lying, rape and pedophilia.

he lied about rocks talking to him and a flying donkey which took him to Jerusalem, etc. etc..

How sick are muslims to say that this piece of human filth is a perfect example for mankind today?

How sick are muslims to deliberately lie about the verses in the qur'an which urge human rights atrocities?

Wow.

You really get worked up over fictional characters, don't you?

Here's a tip: don't read any Stephen King books.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #10 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 2:59pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 2:55pm:

Wow.

Well I suppose when his followers are deluded enough to believe that the fairy-tale allows them to murder with impunity, we prolly should get a little miffed, wouldn't you say?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 3:00pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 2:59pm:

Wow.

Well I suppose when his followers are deluded enough to believe that the fairy-tale allows them to murder with impunity, we prolly should get a little miffed, wouldn't you say?

moses thinks he was a real person, though.

That's weird.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #12 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 3:07pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 3:00pm:

Wow.

That's weird.

So do the people who commit murder in his name, that's dangerous.

Making excuses for them, that's criminal

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 3:13pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 3:07pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 3:00pm:

Wow.

That's weird.

So do the people who commit murder in his name, that's dangerous.

Making excuses for them, that's criminal

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #14 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 5:43pm

yragnitup wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 12:02pm:
Narrated Anas:

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet (ﷺ) he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.
Reference       : Sahih al-Bukhari 5686 Book of Medicine

That's nasty, in anyone's book. Cultural relativists like to compare Mohamed with Christ and Buddha. I don't know of any records of the latter two indulging in torture and murder.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print