Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Self-Hate, in England. The new norm ? (Read 1641 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Self-Hate, in England. The new norm ?
Jun 12th, 2018 at 10:21am

Have the citizens of Europe and the UK, lost a sense of who they are ?

If they have, could it be, because they have lost they many have chosen to abandon their connections with their own historic foundations and their own cultural heritage ?

Google;
English youth are not proud to be English

Quote:

Will Westcott
‏ @westland_will

6:05 PM - 3 Jun 2018

The non-English youth are not proud to be English.

https://twitter.com/westland_will/status/1003442491310333953

Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Google;
Land of Hope and Glory

....no more.

Chorus
            Land of Hope and Glory, Mother of the Free,
            How shall we extol thee, who are born of thee?
            Wider still and wider shall thy bounds be set;
            God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet,
            God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet.

“We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise.
We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst.”
- The Abolition of Man, by C.S. Lewis

"Glory follows virtue as if it were its shadow."
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Statesman

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

Not Australia, not the UK,      circa 2018.

Amos 5:15
Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

It is coming.

Hell, and our destruction.

Courtesy of men like Malcolm [mutual respect] Turnbull,       ....and the Australian voter.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Self-Hate, in England. The new norm ?
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 12:31am

Yadda wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 10:21am:

Have the citizens of Europe and the UK, lost a sense of who they are ?

If they have, could it be, because they have lost they many have chosen to abandon their connections with their own historic foundations and their own cultural heritage ?

Google;
English youth are not proud to be English

Quote:

Will Westcott
‏ @westland_will

6:05 PM - 3 Jun 2018

The non-English youth are not proud to be English.

https://twitter.com/westland_will/status/1003442491310333953

Google;
Land of Hope and Glory

....no more.

Chorus
            Land of Hope and Glory, Mother of the Free,
            How shall we extol thee, who are born of thee?
            Wider still and wider shall thy bounds be set;
            God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet,
            God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet.

“We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise.
We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst.”
- The Abolition of Man, by C.S. Lewis

"Glory follows virtue as if it were its shadow."
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Statesman

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

Not Australia, not the UK,      circa 2018.

Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

It is coming.

Hell, and our destruction.

Courtesy of men like Malcolm [mutual respect] Turnbull,       ....and the Australian voter.

You do understand that Christianity is rather new to the Brit Isles Yadda, Christianity is not their heritage, it's Jewish. It's less than 1600 years old in the isles and they have been isles since 6000bc. The Brits were robbed of their heritage by the Romans and Christians.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:06am

About English culture.

I went for a paid tour of a stately house in the UK. The guide talked about French tapestries, Greek busts, Spanish fireplace surrounds, Italian marble.

I turned to my companion and said loudly "these pommy bastards had no culture, they stole everything".

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:36am

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:06am:
About English culture.

I went for a paid tour of a stately house in the UK. The guide talked about French tapestries, Greek busts, Spanish fireplace surrounds, Italian marble.

I turned to my companion and said loudly "these pommy bastards had no culture, they stole everything".

They even stole the UK from we indigenous people, then forced their descendants to come down here.

Superior culture, innit.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:39am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:36am:
About English culture.

They even stole the UK from we indigenous people, then forced their descendants to come down here.

Superior culture, innit.

Not only but also:

They spread cockney barrow-boy genes through previously genetically-unpolluted countries.

There are some fine examples of cockney barrow-boy gene pollution on Ozpolitic.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:52am

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:39am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:36am:
About English culture.

Superior culture, innit.

Not only but also:

They spread cockney barrow-boy genes through previously genetically-unpolluted countries.

There are some fine examples of cockney barrow-boy gene pollution on Ozpolitic.

Or worse, those northern Scouse whingers.

The Krauts should have gassed them while they had the chance.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #6 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 12:14pm

Yadda has been granted a leave of absence from Judaism.

Yadda has also taken leave of his senses.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 8:48am

About English culture.

Bloody tough being a Kaffir Luvvah these days... tours of stately homes, trips to Europe on a fact finding mission so you can come back here and rubbish the land that feeds you.  Back before 1788 you might have gotten an overseas trip on an Arab slaver or Indo slaver... neatly slice off the nuts so the slaves don't molest the womenfolk, few hits of the whip, behead one or two if they play up... easy....

Jeez - without the White Man's media and school learning none of them Kaffir activists would even be heard... but apart from that what else has the White Man done for Kaffirs here, eh?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 11:04am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 17th, 2018 at 8:48am:
About English culture.

Bloody tough being a Kaffir Luvvah these days... tours of stately homes, trips to Europe on a fact finding mission so you can come back here and rubbish the land that feeds you.  Back before 1788 you might have gotten an overseas trip on an Arab slaver or Indo slaver... neatly slice off the nuts so the slaves don't molest the womenfolk, few hits of the whip, behead one or two if they play up... easy....

Jeez - without the White Man's media and school learning none of them Kaffir activists would even be heard... but apart from that what else has the White Man done for Kaffirs here, eh?

I should get paid for this. Please don't thank me.

What has the white man done for you Grappler?

You left your birthplace as an economic migrant and were allowed into Australia only because you weren't black. No money, basic education, zero prospects other than as cannon fodder.

Grappler, you are a displaced person in Australia which explains why you have no sense of humor and are always angry.

You are misogynistic and blame women for your dire circumstances.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #9 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 12:51pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 12:14pm:
Yadda has been granted a leave of absence from Judaism.

Yadda has also taken leave of his senses.

TAKEN leave ?

It's doubtless UNANIMOUS that this
long-winded "fruit-cake"
was never THERE

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 6:33am

dont listen to them yadda.

the truth is that england and the english very much were a christian people (you will see evidence of this in the many cathederals).

the lefties like to think that this was because they were superstitous or they needed some crutch to face their upcoming deaths.

but the christain faith (if properly understood) is the message that , the world is harsh and unjust and you have to accept that (as christ did) and you have to shoulder your burden (the cross) voluntarily and without complaint and you have to keep picking up the cross and moving forward and in accepting this responsibility not to be a sook and complain, you will transcend the suffering and attain glory.

and it was THIS message that allowed the english to move forward, bravely and without complaint and attain glory by transcending fear and complaint and being as "manly and resolute" as a man could be.

this idea of "how a man should act in the world" has been rooted out of the english and now they are truly lost.  they have become the "whinging pom" concerned only with his free dentures from the NHS or the soccer hooligan.

when you take away the heroic story and the ideal way to act in the world, you will become nihilistic and lost and your culture will disintegrate

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #11 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:19am

About English culture.

How on earth did you manage to sneak in......through an unlocked back door? They're usually quite particular about just who they allow in......especially the tinted twats from the colonies......my guess is you wouldn't have the guts to expound anything 'loudly'.............unless it's on the old 'Interweb'.......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #12 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 8:22am

aquascoot wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 6:33am:
dont listen to them yadda.

the truth is that england and the english very much were a christian people (you will see evidence of this in the many cathederals).

the lefties like to think that this was because they were superstitous or they needed some crutch to face their upcoming deaths.

but the christain faith (if properly understood) is the message that , the world is harsh and unjust and you have to accept that (as christ did) and you have to shoulder your burden (the cross) voluntarily and without complaint and you have to keep picking up the cross and moving forward and in accepting this responsibility not to be a sook and complain, you will transcend the suffering and attain glory.

and it was THIS message that allowed the english to move forward, bravely and without complaint and attain glory by transcending fear and complaint and being as "manly and resolute" as a man could be.

this idea of "how a man should act in the world" has been rooted out of the english and now they are truly lost.  they have become the "whinging pom" concerned only with his free dentures from the NHS or the soccer hooligan.

when you take away the heroic story and the ideal way to act in the world, you will become nihilistic and lost and your culture will disintegrate

Yup. Church of england to be exact. They disagreed with the catholics on divorce so made their own religion

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 9:25am

Setanta wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 12:31am:

You do understand that Christianity is rather new to the Brit Isles Yadda, Christianity is not their heritage, it's Jewish.

It's less than 1600 years old in the isles and they have been isles since 6000bc.

The Brits were robbed of their heritage by the Romans and Christians.

Yep,      ...those damned Romans and Christians [and Jews], Setanta !

What have they ever done for us!

Nod to Ye Grappler [and MP LOBrian] in Reply #7         Wink         Smiley

Setanta,

Nevertheless, the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the nations of western Europe are all on their way, 'DOWN THE TOILET'!

And this decline in power and direction, and vision,    has all occurred and accelerated in the last few decades.

Q.
And why so ?

A.
Because they [we] have all forgotten, or are in the process of abandoning, the 1st principles that our societies were founded upon.

That the rule of law, should be predicated upon protecting    the individual    from oppression [of power].

We are finished.

It is too late.

We [collectively, the people of those nations] should all be in mourning [for our loss].

But instead we [collectively, the people of those nations] are celebrating, and feasting, and holy-daying,
as though HOLINESS was celebrating, and feasting and drinking wine.

Kiss your children goodbye Setanta.

And eat, drink, and be merry,     Setanta.

Isaiah 1:7
Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Isaiah 1:16
Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
17  Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
18  Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
19  If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
20  But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Isaiah 1:21
How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
22  Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
23  Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.

Jeremiah 21:12
O house of David, thus saith the LORD; Execute judgment in the morning, and deliver him that is spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor, lest my fury go out like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

Jeremiah 22:3
Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2018 at 9:34am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #14 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 9:30am

aquascoot wrote on Jun 19th, 2018 at 6:33am:

....this idea of "how a man should act in the world" has been rooted out of the english and now they are truly lost. 

Good post,  aquascoot .

I agree with your points.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print