Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Australian SAS committed atrocities in Afghanistan (Read 8209 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australian SAS committed atrocities in Afghanistan
Reply #75 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:16pm

Boy Love Thursday?

When girls and women get a break?

Sanctioned by their religion?

Wonder how many of the Oz SAS saw that culture personally?

Mitigating circumstances if they're charged with atrocities?

And then what do the boys do when they're a little older?  Rape their little brothers on that oh so special Thurs Day?

What would you do if you had a lethal weapon in your  hands and were being paid to use it if you saw some 7 year old boy being raped up against a mud brick wall?

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #76 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:56pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:16pm:
Boy Love Thursday?

And then what do the boys do when they're a little older?  Rape their little brothers on that oh so special Thurs Day?

What would you do if you had a lethal weapon in your  hands and were being paid to use it if you saw some 7 year old boy being raped up against a mud brick wall?

PZ547 appears to be having a war in it's head with homosexual pedophilia getting on top of PZ547.

There was no pedophilia in this story.

Even in Australia pedophiles are not executed because the melding of executions with pedophilia excites conservative extremists like PZ547 and it's ilk.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #77 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 4:09pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:13pm:
There are a lot of defenders of war crimes in this string. The same people who condemn atrocities by others excuse the atrocities by the Australian military as trivial matters.

Post WW2 the allies were responsible for the death of 1 million German POWs and millions of German civilians.

I am not aware of any allied troops who were prosecuted for war crimes.

Bullshyte  Angry

Oh that it were BS, but sadly, it is not. Forget you not, that Uncle Joe Stalin was one of the allied leaders, and the number of Germans murdered, tortured, and raped, under his direction, was indeed multiple millions. Oh, if only those pesky Russkis could be the sole source of post war barbarism, we could take some moral high ground, but alas, do your own research, and you will find, that US leaders, "FORCED" US soldiers to keep plain old Wermacht soldiers,( NOT SS scum, or filthy death squads, but just soldiers, that the men on the ground knew, were very little different to them), in open fields, behind wire, without shelter, on starvation rations, without following even the most basic rules of the Geneva Convention. Do your own research and find out just how many died in the custody of US and British forces, and get back to us with whether or not you still call BS. Please. Sadly, not our proudest hour.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #78 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 5:25pm

There are no rules in war.

Oh, the pathetic cowards sitting in Geneva, who have never got their politician hands dirty, woukd love to set ground rules so that war was less disgusting than it is.

But war is what it is.

Just go and look around the war memorial in Canberra.
The weapons just get nastier and nastier.
The damage these things do is terrible.

One thing the human race has in spades is imagination enough to find more and more disgusting ways to kill and maim each other.

Seriously, if you ever fought in war, watched your mates die at the hands of the enemy and didn't feel the need to destroy them, you would be lying.

I have never fought in war, thank God, but I know I'd want to decimate anyone who was trying to kill me.

All the niceties of rules and such are BULL shite.
Thought up by cowardly politicians who have never fought.

Screw them, fight to win and destroy the target.

When you fumigate for termites, is there any quarter given?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:19pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:56pm:
Boy Love Thursday?

PZ547 appears to be having a war in it's head with homosexual pedophilia getting on top of PZ547.

Even in Australia pedophiles are not executed because the melding of executions with pedophilia excites conservative extremists like PZ547 and it's ilk.

Motivation re: the allged 'atrocities'

Correct answer to my question: ' What would you do if you had a lethal weapon in your  hands and were being paid to use it if you saw some 7 year old boy being raped up against a mud brick wall?

was:  Shoot them both

I would

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:21pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 5:25pm:
There are no rules in war.

Oh, the pathetic cowards sitting in Geneva, who have never got their politician hands dirty, woukd love to set ground rules so that war was less disgusting than it is.

But war is what it is.

Just go and look around the war memorial in Canberra.
The weapons just get nastier and nastier.
The damage these things do is terrible.

One thing the human race has in spades is imagination enough to find more and more disgusting ways to kill and maim each other.

Seriously, if you ever fought in war, watched your mates die at the hands of the enemy and didn't feel the need to destroy them, you would be lying.

I have never fought in war, thank God, but I know I'd want to decimate anyone who was trying to kill me.

All the niceties of rules and such are BULL shite.
Thought up by cowardly politicians who have never fought.

Screw them, fight to win and destroy the target.

When you fumigate for termites, is there any quarter given?

You're correct

What we're seeing is the programming of liberal leftie snowflakes by one faction

running up against the War for Profit faction

Those factions should fight it out, filmed live

for our entertainment

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:35pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:45pm:
Gnads wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:35pm:
I think the finger was pointed at "you".

No cigar.

Same mistake again Gnads. The processes occurring in your head is not thinking.

According to a dolt like you ... still no cigar.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:37pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:56pm:
Boy Love Thursday?

Bacha Bazi should spell it out even for you ... you sick bastard.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:42pm

mozzaok wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 4:09pm:
There are a lot of defenders of war crimes in this string. The same people who condemn atrocities by others excuse the atrocities by the Australian military as trivial matters.

Post WW2 the allies were responsible for the death of 1 million German POWs and millions of German civilians.

Bullshyte  Angry

Oh that it were BS, but sadly, it is not. Forget you not, that Uncle Joe Stalin was one of the allied leaders, and the number of Germans murdered, tortured, and raped, under his direction, was indeed multiple millions. Oh, if only those pesky Russkis could be the sole source of post war barbarism, we could take some moral high ground, but alas, do your own research, and you will find, that US leaders, "FORCED" US soldiers to keep plain old Wermacht soldiers,( NOT SS scum, or filthy death squads, but just soldiers, that the men on the ground knew, were very little different to them), in open fields, behind wire, without shelter, on starvation rations, without following even the most basic rules of the Geneva Convention. Do your own research and find out just how many died in the custody of US and British forces, and get back to us with whether or not you still call BS. Please. Sadly, not our proudest hour.

Were the Russians really allies?

They had the removal of Germans from their territory at the forefront .. but at the end of the war what did they do?

As for German soldiers dying in detention after the capitulation for one reason or the other ... more was done for them than done for those they imprisoned & murdered in their death camps.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:57pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:42pm:
mozzaok wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 4:09pm:

Bullshyte  Angry

Were the Russians really allies?

They had the removal of Germans from their territory at the forefront .. but at the end of the war what did they do?

As for German soldiers dying in detention after the capitulation for one reason or the other ... more was done for them than done for those they imprisoned & murdered in their death camps.

Bullsheet

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 8:01pm

Bullsheet whatever you wish.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #86 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 9:06pm

Even before the surrender of Germany, Eisenhower knew that the supply situation would not be adequate to feed millions of POWs and civilians... there was also a need to identify war criminals and such, including SS murderers, and thus many Wehrmacht etc personnel were held longer than would normally have been the case.

A terrible crime against the West was the deaths of countless POWs in their hands, and I say that even though the supply situation was very bad, there was no real excuse.  Better to have let them go home, wherever that was, and perhaps find some sustenance with family.

Blame Hitler and his thugs for not surrendering sooner, before the dreaded autumn into winter set in..... they should have surrendered after The Bulge, when their last shot was broken, and countless divisions with it, and unconditionally to the Western allies.... regardless of whether or not Ike and Co would accept that without the Russians being involved.

How many German men, women and young men and women did the SS hang or shoot for failing to defend the Fatherland to the last?  If the Wehrmacht had any sense, they'd have turned their guns on the SS and Hitler.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 9:16pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 7:01am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:52am:
Jasin wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:47am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:37am:
Go - tell it to the Spartans..

The Spartans used to 'bugger' their captured enemies.
No wonder the enemy feared to fight them ...you would rather die than be captured.  Grin

As the doctor said when refusing to treat Vietnamese POWs - that oath was taken at home - not here.

Love to argue all day - but I have a day's travel in front of me.  We'll chew the fat later.

Yes - the rules don't apply when Australian troops
INVADE
other countries like
MERCENARIES
on behalf of the USA like the
'GROVELLERS'
they are.  Wink

Don't blame the troops for the political decisions - they obey ... they have the vote, but no real conscience vote other than being asked if they wish to go.... not many say No and never from Special Forces - it's part of the creed.

ADDS:-  I will say this again - the SASR are not being employed in their proper strategic role, but rather as 'men with sideburns' taking out the 'Taliban infrastructure' in Commando style raids.  They are very capable of this, but it is not really the arena in which they should be employed... in some ways I feel that the Afghanistan experience will be a lot like Northern Ireland and The Falklands for The Regiment... a highly unsatisfactory and costly venture.
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2018 at 9:29pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #88 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 9:34pm

That's total crap Grappler. SAS committed atrocities. There is no political consent for atrocities.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 9:39pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 9:34pm:
That's total crap Grappler. SAS committed atrocities. There is no political consent for atrocities.

Accusations and assertions are not facts.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print