Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Australian SAS committed atrocities in Afghanistan (Read 8192 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Australian SAS committed atrocities in Afghanistan
Reply #60 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 7:01am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:52am:
Jasin wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:47am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:37am:
Go - tell it to the Spartans..

The Spartans used to 'bugger' their captured enemies.
No wonder the enemy feared to fight them ...you would rather die than be captured.  Grin

As the doctor said when refusing to treat Vietnamese POWs - that oath was taken at home - not here.

Love to argue all day - but I have a day's travel in front of me.  We'll chew the fat later.

Yes - the rules don't apply when Australian troops
INVADE
other countries like
MERCENARIES
on behalf of the USA like the
'GROVELLERS'
they are.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #61 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 8:29am

Jasin wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 6:32am:
Ajax wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 3:14pm:
A war crime is a war crime their is no discrimination on race or colour.

Are we going to bring ourselves down to their level....?!?!

Become the very thing we despise....???

AJAX sums it up.

Two wrongs do not make a right. Just because the enemy exhibits dishonourable Military, Political behaviours in the name of Religion. It does not justify Australian Military personel who think they are 'Special'  Roll Eyes to commit 'similar' behaviours and ...crimes.

Humanity rose above the Animal Kingdom, by NOT acting like an Animal (anymore).

Disgusting behaviour by Australian Troops. We only expect 'grub' behaviour from Military 'Leadership' here and from Political Leadership.
...they must be 'yankees' amongst our ranks  Wink

Sums up a pile of theoretical snowflake bull.

How many allied soldiers committed atrocities during WW2? Thousands? Tens of thousands? More than that? I have recounted here several times, of hearing from the perpetrators as they laughed about what they did to Jap prisoners on Kokoda.

Murders and atrocities were not just from one side. Very often they were acts of retribution after witnessing things that made them stop thinking of the enemy combatants as fellow humans deserving decent treatment at any time, in any way.

Prats sitting around their tellys passing judgement upon such people in such circumstances is obscene. They are too stupid to make such judgement, and too shallow to be able to empathise with what hell these men have been through.

Someone must judge their actions, that we know.
Should it be the public?
Certainly not.
Should it be ultra left ideologue bullies??
Never, ever, for anything, anywhere, anytime.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 9:24am

AJAX sums it up.

Two wrongs do not make a right. Just because the enemy exhibits dishonourable Military, Political behaviours in the name of Religion. It does not justify Australian Military personel who think they are 'Special'  Roll Eyes to commit 'similar' behaviours and ...crimes.

Disgusting behaviour by Australian Troops. We only expect 'grub' behaviour from Military 'Leadership' here and from Political Leadership.

You may choose to believe that but in all honesty programing the brain to behave a certain way does not remove the blueprint for which that brain is built on. Our factory settings will surface in the face of danger.
We are animals....and in times of "kill or be killed" we will take on our natural animal and tribal instinct.

Our country wraps it's inhabitants in cotton wool. Shite, people don't even have to be accountable for their own actions anymore. You can kill a man in front of his family and the family is programmed to accept this person be locked up and punished with 3 square meals a day, exercise equipment at their ready, a nice warm bed etc etc. Then the person is released after a while and allowed to reoffended......and that is the norm and accepted by the programmed idiots.

Some of the stories you hear from ex service people make you so cranky that you go mental listening to them.
The rules are only there if you get caught....

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:01pm

There are always many sides to a story.   But my friends this is war, pure and uncensored.  This is not a Hollywood movie where Rambo comes and clean up the evil guys and go home. 

In a lawless country made up of regional warlords, with many alliances - the US, the Taliban etc.  The only language that everyone understand is violence, and after a while, when one is exposed to so much of it, a new level would then be needed.   It is all good for us to sit behind our monitors and criticize the action of our soldiers.   But, when you are constantly exposed to danger, violence, high tempo stress, one tend to make decisions that we don't make otherwise. 

Look there is enough suffering and blood shed already.  In places like Afghanistan, there is not such thing as right or wrong answer, as anything can kill you.  We should instead provide more help for those soldiers to get back to the community.   I can bet that there would be some serious PTSDs with the people involved.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #64 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:13pm

There are a lot of defenders of war crimes in this string. The same people who condemn atrocities by others excuse the atrocities by the Australian military as trivial matters.

Post WW2 the allies were responsible for the death of 1 million German POWs and millions of German civilians.

I am not aware of any allied troops who were prosecuted for war crimes.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:14pm

AJAX sums it up.

Don't worry the way the ADF is going it will be full of women & nancy boys like you ... who will go in to battle with a tupperware of wet lettuce to slap the enemy. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #66 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:16pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:14pm:

AJAX sums it up.

Don't worry the way the ADF is going it will be full of women & nancy boys like you ... who will go in to battle with a tupperware of wet lettuce to slap the enemy. Roll Eyes

While lip-service patriot Gnads fights the enemies in his head from a horizontal position on his couch.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:18pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:13pm:
There are a lot of defenders of war crimes in this string. The same people who condemn atrocities by others excuse the atrocities by the Australian military as trivial matters.

Post WW2 the allies were responsible for the death of 1 million German POWs and millions of German civilians.

Bullshyte  Angry

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #68 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:20pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:13pm:

Bullshyte  Angry

Gnads confession?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:20pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:16pm:
Gnads wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:14pm:

AJAX sums it up.

While lip-service patriot Gnads fights the enemies in his head from a horizontal position on his couch.

And the only battle you have is to keep your hand off your weiner.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #70 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:22pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:20pm:
And the only battle you have is to keep your hand off your weiner.

Gnads' personal experience? Thanks for sharing.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:35pm

I think the finger was pointed at "you".

No cigar.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #72 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:45pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:35pm:

No cigar.

Same mistake again Gnads. The processes occurring in your head is not thinking.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #73 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 2:17pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:45pm:
Gnads wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 1:35pm:

No cigar.

Same mistake again Gnads. The processes occurring in your head is not thinking.

I bet the midwife slapped your mother in the mouth for dropping a freak like you.......or were you born in the bush under an ant's nest........

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #74 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 3:05pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 7:06pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 5:44pm:
issuevoter wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 5:25pm:
They should not have been there, in the first place. The Northern Alliance drove the Talibs (Scholars of Mohamed) out of Kabul. So far, so good. All the West needed to do was keep the NA armed, but George Bush needed to look tough with the US electorate after 911. And so Australia got roped into an unwinnable war. The difference between the rare atrocities committed by Australian troops and those committed by the Scholars of Mohamed is that civilised people abhor such conduct and deal with it, while the Scholars use atrocity as their prime strategy, and believe it is ordained by God.

After the 911, the US should have gone in with everything they had and given them 12 months of shock and awe, and killed any fighting age male that smelled like a Taliban, then got out.

As for changing hearts and minds, bugger that. They're culturally stone age. Leave them to their tribal squabbles and just drone strike anything that looks like a threat to western security.

No country ever won a war in Afghanistan.

The Russians proved that & then the silly West got involved.

It's not really all that hard.

Just irradiate the place so nuffink can live there.

Come to think of it, nothing that matters lives there.

Total contribution to the civilized world.......TERRORISM

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print