Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Horn vs Crawford (Read 3172 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Crawford Ends the Night for Horn...Takes the Belt!
Reply #15 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:17pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:11pm:
What was the prize money for each does anyone know?

Source:      
FORBES
       Quote:
Purses: Crawford is making a career-high $3 million guarantee for the bout, while Horn is making a $1.25 million guarantee. It's a nice raise for Horn, who made a $500,000 purse vs. Pacquiao that eventually yielded him about $1 million after he attracted more than 50,000 fans to a stadium in Australia for that matchup.

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: Horn vs Crawford
Reply #16 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:20pm

Panther wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:17pm:

Source:      
FORBES
       Quote:
Purses: Crawford is making a career-high $3 million guarantee for the bout, while Horn is making a $1.25 million guarantee. It's a nice raise for Horn, who made a $500,000 purse vs. Pacquiao that eventually yielded him about $1 million after he attracted more than 50,000 fans to a stadium in Australia for that matchup.

Well that is not a bad payday regardless!

If he has any sense he should give it away rather that fighting farkwits like Mundine and really going nowhere.

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #17 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:25pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:20pm:

Source:      
FORBES
       Quote:

If he has any sense he should give it away rather that fighting farkwits like Mundine and really going nowhere.

I agree......he seems to have enough grey matter left to make something of hisself, he doesn't need to go through this kind of punishment, only to eat porridge through a golden straw for the rest of his life!

Mundine, who would pay good money to see Horn play pattycake with that walkin' corpse???

« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:30pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #18 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:56pm

Panther wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:25pm:
Redmond Neck wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 2:20pm:

Source:      
FORBES
       Quote:

I agree......he seems to have enough grey matter left to make something of hisself, he doesn't need to go through this kind of punishment, only to eat porridge through a golden straw for the rest of his life!

Mundine, who would pay good money to see Horn play pattycake with that walkin' corpse???

Reminds me of how Ali ended up!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 7:26am

HORN got smashed by CRAWFORD
like GREEN got smashed by TARVER.

Crawfords 'performance' was quite exceptional compared to his previous fights. I bet he was 'roided up' like Tarver was.

We all know that the Aust Boxing Assoc - GROVELS to the USA for "DA MONAYYY"  Wink and that grovelling takes into account the possibility of rich Americans fighting 'poor' Australian boxers  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #20 - Jun 12th, 2018 at 9:08am

Jasin wrote on Jun 12th, 2018 at 7:26am:
HORN got smashed by CRAWFORD
like GREEN got smashed by TARVER.

Crawfords 'performance' was quite exceptional compared to his previous fights. I bet he was 'roided up' like Tarver was.

We all know that the Aust Boxing Assoc - GROVELS to the USA for "DA MONAYYY"  Wink and that grovelling takes into account the possibility of rich Americans fighting 'poor' Australian boxers  Wink

That's Capitalism.......reach for the star, the elusive star.....& some are smart enough, & good enough to catch it, while others become dribbling, shaking, stuttering dog food! 

Crawford wasn't BORN RICH, no he fought his way to the top & took his riches along the way...

The American Dream.....Life, Liberty, & the PURSUIT of Happiness.....to some riches are happiness, to others the Champions Belt means way more than money can buy..........but one thing is constant......the dream does not guarantee Happiness, only the pursuit of what you personally think Happiness is ..... what you attain is up to you & you alone. Wink
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2018 at 9:19am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 8:34pm

Its out. Crawford 'was' roided up against Horn.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #22 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 3:44pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
Its out. Crawford 'was' roided up against Horn.

Well, I don't know of any boxer who wouldn't be, unless it's illegal......I'm not familiar with that term?

I take it that "roided up" means extremely fit just shy of being "over fit" mentally, physically, & emotionally.
Clue me in, if I'm incorrect...

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #23 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 10:35am

Horn vs Mundine

Spells the end of Horns career as a boxer imo.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 5:39pm

Ajax wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 10:35am:
Horn vs Mundine

Spells the end of Horns career as a boxer imo.

Oh Christ. Talk about Horn lowering his standards and getting desperate. Mundine, by having 'vultured' like a parasite off Horn's name, has already won - if the fight goes ahead.

Horn - just a flash in the pan afterall it seems.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print