Send Topic Print
Its just Islamophobia (Read 6434 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Its just Islamophobia
Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:27am

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-09/double-lives:-the-secret-ex-muslim-network...

Why else would these people fear the Religion of Peace?

Come on Peckery, Ross, and Gandalf. Explain yourselves now.

And try telling the people in the ABC's article that they have an irrational fear.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2018 at 3:10pm by issuevoter »  

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Its just Islaophobia
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:56am

issuevoter wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:27am:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-09/double-lives:-the-secret-ex-muslim-network...

And try telling the people in the ABC's article that they have an irrational fear.

Do we have comparables from any other religion?

I understand Scientologists can get nasty but only when people go after them, plus Scientologists = about 30k worldwide vs 2 billion Muztards

IBI

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:16am

This is in your link-

Quote:
She told the ABC Australian ex-Muslims had a simple wish.
"Ex-Muslims just want to live their life how they need to without fearing disownment, isolation, imprisonment or death," she said.
In one blog post, she explained: "I choose to remain anonymous online because although I live in a western country, I have endured so much abuse and threats from the Muslim community where I live.

Many said it was knowing Islam so well that allowed them to look at it critically.
And they argued that regardless of their reasoning, they should be legally and socially able to opt out of a religion and to be safe from judgement and abuse.

In 23 Muslim-majority countries, apostasy is a crime. In 13 of those countries, apostates get the death penalty

Sydney scholar Sheikh Ahmed Abdo said: "You could easily pick and choose verses from the Koran and shape whatever narrative you want … if they're not taken in a holistic manner."
He said apostasy carried a capital punishment in classical Islamic legal manuals

He added: "No-one should be calling to kill an apostate in lands where Islamic law is not applied."
Where does it say that in any Islamic text?

Quote:

Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)

the Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/56/226

Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of human rights says these ex muslims can reject Islam, the death penalty for apostasy shows Islam is not compatible with human rights.

The death penalty for apostasy shows Islam is first and foremost a political ideology, you're with us or we chop your head off if you try to leave.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:44am

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:16am:

Quote:

the Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/56/226

Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of human rights says these ex muslims can reject Islam,

the death penalty for apostasy shows Islam is not compatible with human rights.

Don't tell the political-LEFTIST camp.

They'll simply respond,        by insisting that you are a 'racist' 'ISLAM-O-PHOBE'.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Its just Islamophobia
Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:41pm

Really good article and surprising the ABC has gone into such detail and been so critical of Iswam.

Bet someone has to do a please explain.

IBI

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:41am

I suspect something has changed at the ABC.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #6 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:54am

Its not so much islam as religion. what happens when someone of any religion rejects it? Religious ppl can be nasty.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:56am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 7:54am:

Its not so much islam as religion. what happens when someone of any religion rejects it? Religious ppl can be nasty.

Spot

Do you mean they will stop talking to you, or tell you that you are going to hell?

Or help you get there?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 12:14am

No one is saying they are not victims and in real danger.

Your strawman is as fatuous as screaming that muslims who are victims of actual Islamophobic attacks are simply victim-playing snowflakes.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 12:45pm

Apostasy corruption and hypocrisy is being practiced by these women, why can't the muzzies torture and kill them?

Or are the verses which call for their demise, all talking about an inner peaceful spiritual struggle as well?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 5:46pm

moses wrote on Jun 23rd, 2018 at 12:45pm:
Apostasy corruption and hypocrisy is being practiced by these women, why can't the muzzies torture and kill them?

Or are the verses which call for their demise, all talking about an inner peaceful spiritual struggle as well?

Which "verses" are those, Moses?

No, I'm interested as to what your sources for the justification for the attacks on these non-Muslims people.

All we have seen thus far quoted is one Sunnah.  Sunnahs as all academics know are questionable as their authenticity.  Many attributed to Mohammed owe their roots more to local rulers of the period than the Prophet.  Tsk, tsk, it is a shame when Islamophobes, just like Islamophiles, utilise questionable sources to justify their hatred of people.  It really is.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:45pm

If a Muslim abandons his religion, kill him.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:51pm

freediver wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:45pm:

And the source for that quote is, FD?   Mmmmm?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 7:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 5:46pm:
moses wrote on Jun 23rd, 2018 at 12:45pm:

Which "verses" are those, Moses?

No, I'm interested as to what your sources for the justification for the attacks on these non-Muslims people.

All we have seen thus far quoted is one Sunnah.  Sunnahs as all academics know are questionable as their authenticity.  Many attributed to Mohammed owe their roots more to local rulers of the period than the Prophet.  Tsk, tsk, it is a shame when Islamophobes, just like Islamophiles, utilise questionable sources to justify their hatred of people.  It really is.    Roll Eyes

Muslims act on those 'sunnahs'. They do not have mail order doctorates of useless, ignorant, base sophistry like you do, dufus. They murder people for leaving Islam.  Actual people are actually killed by Muslims for that.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #14 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 10:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:51pm:

Muhammad, as far as I know.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #15 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 2:29pm

freediver wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 10:09pm:

Really?  According to whom, FD?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 5:40pm

qur'an 5.32: Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

qur'an 5.33: Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

qur'an 2.8: And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.

qur'an 2.10: In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

qur'an 2.11: And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

qur'an 2.12: Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.

qur'an 4.88: What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allah has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allah has sent astray? And he whom Allah sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].

qur'an 4.89: They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 5:54pm

No one has to tolerate anything that spawns world wide terrorism.

The global top 24 listed terrorist groups, are all devout followers of ???

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 5:54pm

Christianity has similar condemnations in The Bible against apostasy.

Hebrews 6:4-8      

For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame. read more.
Matthew 13:20-21      

"The one on whom seed was sown on the rocky places, this is the man who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; yet he has no firm root in himself, but is only temporary, and when affliction or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he falls away.
Mark 4:16-17      

"In a similar way these are the ones on whom seed was sown on the rocky places, who, when they hear the word, immediately receive it with joy; and they have no firm root in themselves, but are only temporary; then, when affliction or persecution arises because of the word, immediately they fall away.
Luke 8:13      
Verse Concepts

"Those on the rocky soil are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no firm root; they believe for a while, and in time of temptation fall away.
Matthew 26:14-16      

Then one of the twelve, named Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests and said, "What are you willing to give me to betray Him to you?" And they weighed out thirty pieces of silver to him. From then on he began looking for a good opportunity to betray Jesus.
Mark 14:10-11      

Then Judas Iscariot, who was one of the twelve, went off to the chief priests in order to betray Him to them. They were glad when they heard this, and promised to give him money. And he began seeking how to betray Him at an opportune time.
Matthew 24:10-12      

"At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. "Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. "Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold.
Hebrews 10:26-31      

For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a terrifying expectation of judgment and THE FURY OF A FIRE WHICH WILL CONSUME THE ADVERSARIES. Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. read more.
Galatians 1:6      
Verse Concepts

I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel;
Luke 22:3-6      

And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve. And he went away and discussed with the chief priests and officers how he might betray Him to them. They were glad and agreed to give him money. read more.
Matthew 10:33      
Verse Concepts

"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.
Luke 13:26-27      

"Then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets'; and He will say, 'I tell you, I do not know where you are from; DEPART FROM ME, ALL YOU EVILDOERS.'
2 Thessalonians 2:3      
Verse Concepts

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,
Mark 8:38      
Verse Concepts

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."
2 Timothy 4:3-4      

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.
Luke 12:9      
Verse Concepts

but he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.
1 Timothy 4:1      
Verse Concepts

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,
John 15:6      
Verse Concepts

"If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned.
1 John 2:19      
Verse Concepts

They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us.
2 Timothy 2:12      
Verse Concepts

If we endure, we will also reign with Him; If we deny Him, He also will deny us;
Hebrews 3:12      
Verse Concepts

Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God.
2 Peter 3:17      
Verse Concepts

You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness,
Deuteronomy 13:1-11      

[cont'd]

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 6:02pm

We really need the ones where Christ said to torture and kill them.

After all that's what we are discussing.

Oh that's right there aren't any, silly me I was thinking of the crap muhammad sprouted.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 6:02pm

Further condemnation of Apostasy from The Bible:

Deuteronomy 13:1-11      

"If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes true, concerning which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods (whom you have not known) and let us serve them,' you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams; for the LORD your God is testing you to find out if you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. read more.
2 Samuel 7:15      
Verse Concepts

but My lovingkindness shall not depart from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you.
2 Chronicles 26:16-21      

But when he became strong, his heart was so proud that he acted corruptly, and he was unfaithful to the LORD his God, for he entered the temple of the LORD to burn incense on the altar of incense. Then Azariah the priest entered after him and with him eighty priests of the LORD, valiant men. They opposed Uzziah the king and said to him, "It is not for you, Uzziah, to burn incense to the LORD, but for the priests, the sons of Aaron who are consecrated to burn incense. Get out of the sanctuary, for you have been unfaithful and will have no honor from the LORD God." read more.
John 6:66      
Verse Concepts

As a result of this many of His disciples withdrew and were not walking with Him anymore.
Acts 5:1-11      

But a man named Ananias, with his wife Sapphira, sold a piece of property, and kept back some of the price for himself, with his wife's full knowledge, and bringing a portion of it, he laid it at the apostles' feet. But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the price of the land? read more.
1 Timothy 1:19-20      

keeping faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and suffered shipwreck in regard to their faith. Among these are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan, so that they will be taught not to blaspheme.
Titus 1:16      
Verse Concepts

They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and worthless for any good deed.
2 Timothy 4:10      
Verse Concepts

for Demas, having loved this present world, has deserted me and gone to Thessalonica; Crescens has gone to Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia.
2 Peter 2:1-3      

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.
2 Peter 2:10-15      

and especially those who indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority Daring, self-willed, they do not tremble when they revile angelic majesties, whereas angels who are greater in might and power do not bring a reviling judgment against them before the Lord. But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed, reviling where they have no knowledge, will in the destruction of those creatures also be destroyed, read more.
2 Peter 2:20-22      

For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first. For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them. It has happened to them according to the true proverb, "A DOG RETURNS TO ITS OWN VOMIT," and, "A sow, after washing, returns to wallowing in the mire."
Jude 1:4      
Verse Concepts

For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
Jude 1:8-16      

Yet in the same way these men, also by dreaming, defile the flesh, and reject authority, and revile angelic majesties. But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" But these men revile the things which they do not understand; and the things which they know by instinct, like unreasoning animals, by these things they are destroyed. read more.
Revelation 2:20-22      

'But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality. 'Behold, I will throw her on a bed of sickness, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of her deeds.
1 Samuel 15:11      
Verse Concepts

1 Samuel 15:11      

"I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following Me and has not carried out My commands " And Samuel was distressed and cried out to the LORD all night.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 6:08pm

Holy jumpin jehosefant  all them verses and not one from Christ that says to torture and kill them.

Just goes to show how silly the apologists are, it was muhammad who said to torture and kill apostates / corrupters / hypocrites etc.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 6:29pm

moses wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
Holy jumpin jehosefant  all them verses and not one from Christ that says to torture and kill them.

Just goes to show how silly the apologists are, it was muhammad who said to torture and kill apostates / corrupters / hypocrites etc.

So, where is the instruction to torture anyone?   "Kill" I'll accept but where is the instruction to "torture" anybody?  Adding bullshit, Moses?   Oh, dear what does that suggest about your supposed honesty?   Forgotten the ninth commandment?  Thou shall not bear false witness!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #23 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 9:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 2:29pm:

According to Muslims Brian.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 1:21pm

Brian Ross, apologist for islamic terrorism wrote: Reply #22 - Yesterday at 6:29pm

Quote:
So, where is the instruction to torture anyone?   "Kill" I'll accept but where is the instruction to "torture" anybody?  Adding bullshit, Moses?   Oh, dear what does that suggest about your supposed honesty?   Forgotten the ninth commandment?  Thou shall not bear false witness!

qur'an 5.32: Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

qur'an 5.33: Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Oh gee  now the apologists are saying that crucifying, cutting off hands and feet on opposing sides, is not torture.

How sick are muslims and their bootlicking apologists?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 3:13pm

moses wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
Brian Ross, apologist for islamic terrorism wrote: Reply #22 - Yesterday at 6:29pm

Quote:

Oh gee  now the apologists are saying that crucifying, cutting off hands and feet on opposing sides, is not torture.

No use of the word "torture", Moses.

Tsk, tsk, so much for the 10 commandments, hey?   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Call yourself a Christian?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 3:45pm

Quote:
So, where is the instruction to torture anyone?

now the apologists are saying that telling muslims to crucify, cut off hands and feet on opposing sides, is  not an instruction to torture.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 3:58pm

moses wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 3:45pm:
Quote:
So, where is the instruction to torture anyone?

now the apologists are saying that telling muslims to crucify, cut off hands and feet on opposing sides, is  not an instruction to torture.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Moses.  You do so easily lose your cool, don't you?  You claimed it instructed it's believers to explicitly "torture" apostates.   You have been proved to have lied, now you choose to attack me (indirectly).  You really need to own up to your lies and exaggeration.   Be an adult.  Remember your Ninth Commandment.   Or are the 10 Commandments meant to be optional for Christians?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 4:08pm

Do tell us again how urging muslims to crucify people and to cut off their hands and feet on opposing sides, is not and instruction to torture them.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 4:16pm

moses wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 4:08pm:
Do tell us again how urging muslims to crucify people and to cut off their hands and feet on opposing sides, is not and instruction to torture them.

You claimed they implicitly used the word "torture", Moses.

I have proved you wrong.  You have disobeyed your Ninth Commandment.  Tsk, tsk, you are damned and will go to hell it seems.  You are not a true Christian, are you?  I wonder if you are even an Australian - the concept of a "fair go" appears to have passed you by.   That is the problem with fundamentalists, they get tripped up on the details of their belief system.   Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 5:08pm

An apologist wrote: Quote:

------aaaaand torture means?

from the dictionary:

Torture

The deliberate, systematic, or wanton infliction of physical or mental suffering by one or more persons in an attempt to force another person to yield information or to make a confession or for any other reason;

Now I admit I used the word torture to describe muhammads' / allahs' instructions to crucify people and cut off their opposing hands and feet.

Then right on cue, an apologist slithers out from under his rock, trying to deny the absolute correlation between torture, crucifying people and cutting off their opposing hands and feet.

Now come on, one more time, tell us how I said torture, when all the time the words used were crucify, cut off their hands and feet on opposing sides.

We all appreciate your attempts at trying to be the number one troll on another persons web site, as your own pathetic attempts at running such a board, on another site, failed miserably.

But then you're only a leftard muslims apologist, can't really expect much more from you can we?
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2018 at 5:31pm by moses »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #31 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:02pm

freediver wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 9:21pm:

Brian can I take it you are now familiar with the verse?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:10pm

moses wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 5:08pm:
An apologist wrote: Quote:

------aaaaand torture means?

The word was not used, Moses.  You claimed it had been.  Tsk, tsk, so much for the ninth Commandment, hey, Moses?   So much for your Christianity, hey?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:12pm

freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:02pm:

And who is it attributed to, with what proof, that he actually said it?  Tsk, tsk, I suppose I could attribute any poppycock to you, and you'd believe you typed it?  No, no, of course not, you're too much of a "jellyfish", aren't you?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #34 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:12pm:

And who is it attributed to, with what proof, that he actually said it?  Tsk, tsk, I suppose I could attribute any poppycock to you, and you'd believe you typed it?  No, no, of course not, you're too much of a "jellyfish", aren't you?   Roll Eyes

To Muhammad Brian. Do try to keep up. Have you never heard this one before?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:25pm

And who is it attributed to, with what proof, that he actually said it? 

Bukhari is considered the most reliable of the sunni hadith bwian.The Iranian shia also have the death penalty for apostasy in their hadith called Al Kafi.

13 countries with Islam as the state religion have the death penalty for apostasy bwian, you said you had no right to criticise the Islamic death penalty for apostasy in this thread called spineless apologetics. 
Are all these countries with Islam as the state religion wrong with killing aposatates bwian?
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1379233325

As for torture is poking someone in the eye with a red hot piece of iron something that meets the definition?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Limits and Punishments set by Allah
[/size]

[size=11]The Prophet ordered for some iron pieces to be made red hot, and their eyes were branded with them and their hands and feet were cut off and were not cauterized.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/86/34

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:26pm

The Quran has many references to painful torment etc for the infidel.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:32pm

freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:26pm:
The Quran has many references to painful torment etc for the infidel.

Yes the Quran mentions boiling water for torture numerous times not once does it say boiling water makes it safe to drink which was an unknown fact at that time.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:43pm

freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:22pm:

Yet it is not part of the Q'ran, now is it, FD?

Funny that..   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #39 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:43pm:

Funny that..   Roll Eyes

Why is it funny Brian?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:57pm

freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:49pm:

Funny that..   Roll Eyes

Why is it funny Brian?

Because most academics find the attribution of many of the Hadiths to Mohammed "questionable" at best, FD.  Of course, what I find rather interesting is that you agree so much with the Islamists over this...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 8:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:57pm:

Funny that..   Roll Eyes

Why is it funny Brian?

Because most academics find the attribution of many of the Hadiths to Mohammed "questionable" at best, FD.  Of course, what I find rather interesting is that you agree so much with the Islamists over this...   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Basic Law of Saudi Arabia

Chapter 1: General Principles[edit]

Article 1 states that "God's Book and the Sunna of His Prophet" are the country's constitution and Arabic is the official language with the capital at Riyadh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_Law_of_Saudi_Arabia

The Saudis have been doing Islam for 1400 years bwian Islamic law was implemented when Muhammad conquered Mecca and Medina.

One of the 5 pillars of Islam is Hajj which means all muslims must visit Saudi Arabia if they're capable, all muslims face Mecca in Saudi Arabia when they pray.

Even the Iranians who don't follow Bukhari ahadith have the death penalty for apostasy in their hadith.

Are you claiming the Saudis and Iranians who started executing apostates after the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran are wrong about Islam bwian?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #42 - Jun 26th, 2018 at 9:17pm

Funny that..   Roll Eyes

Why is it funny Brian?

What about this particular one?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:37pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 8:06pm:
The Saudis have been doing Islam for 1400 years bwian Islamic law was implemented when Muhammad conquered Mecca and Medina.

One of the 5 pillars of Islam is Hajj which means all muslims must visit Saudi Arabia if they're capable, all muslims face Mecca in Saudi Arabia when they pray.

Even the Iranians who don't follow Bukhari ahadith have the death penalty for apostasy in their hadith.

Are you claiming the Saudis and Iranians who started executing apostates after the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran are wrong about Islam bwian?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So glad to see you agreeing with the Islamists, Baron..  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:43pm

freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 9:17pm:

Funny that..   Roll Eyes

Why is it funny Brian?

Do you have problems reading English, FD?  What does the word "most" mean to you?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:37pm:

In Brians idiot world Islamists have got nuffin to do wiv Islam. Blokes an apologist cretin who is on record stating he has no right to criticise Islam, so what you are left with is his apologism, whatabouterry and denial of reality. And rolling eyeballs  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 3:07pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:47pm:

In Brians idiot world Islamists have got nuffin to do wiv Islam. Blokes an apologist cretin who is on record stating he has no right to criticise Islam, so what you are left with is his apologism, whatabouterry and denial of reality. And rolling eyeballs  Roll Eyes

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another Islamophobe surfaces.  Are you sure you're an Australian?  You don't appear to believe in giving innocent people a fair go, do you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #47 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:43pm:

Funny that..   Roll Eyes

Why is it funny Brian?

Do you have problems reading English, FD?  What does the word "most" mean to you?   Roll Eyes

You used the word most and the word many Brian. That means you don't know.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:02pm

freediver wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:43pm:

Funny that..   Roll Eyes

Why is it funny Brian?

You used the word most and the word many Brian. That means you don't know.

I admit I cannot qualify my statement, FD.   Any more than you have by providing a reference to the quote you have provided.   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #49 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:04pm

No-one has asked me for a reference. I doubt there is a single person here who is unfamiliar with that verse, though you pretended to be for a while. Easier than facing up to reality perhaps.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:16pm

freediver wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:04pm:
No-one has asked me for a reference. I doubt there is a single person here who is unfamiliar with that verse, though you pretended to be for a while. Easier than facing up to reality perhaps.

I asked you, FD for the source of your verse.  You have failed thus far to provide that.   Tsk, tsk,   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #51 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:24pm

I said it was Muhammad.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:03pm

freediver wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
I said it was Muhammad.

Where?  When?  Tsk, tsk, you need to provide more information than that, FD.

Stop being a jellyfish.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 3:06pm

qur'an 3.167: And that He might make evident those who are hypocrites. For it was said to them, "Come, fight in the way of Allah or [at least] defend." They said, "If we had known [there would be] fighting, we would have followed you." They were nearer to disbelief that day than to faith, saying with their mouths what was not in their hearts. And Allah is most Knowing of what they conceal

3.67 says it will make evident those who are hypocrites. It's the ones who did not go and fight, instead they made excuses (if we had known about the fighting they would have went.)

The book tells us those that don't go and fight are hypocrites:

Then we have.

qur'an 4.88: What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allah has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allah has sent astray? And he whom Allah sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].

4.88 is chastising the other muslims because some of them accept the hypocrites.

Then 4.89 says:

qur'an 4.89: They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Crystal clear the hypocrites wish you would disbelieve as they do, so seize them and kill them.

If that's not a command to slaughter muslims who have abandoned their religion, then the sun will set in a muddy pond tomorrow.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #54 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 6:41pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:03pm:
I said it was Muhammad.

Do you want to have the same conversation again Brian?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:52pm

freediver wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 6:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:03pm:
I said it was Muhammad.

Do you want to have the same conversation again Brian?

Aren't all your posts just repeats of your Islamophobia?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:01pm

What is an Islamist bwian does it have anything to do with Islam?

You support Islamists everytime you hurl the slur Islamophobe at criticis of Islam who speak out against the death penalty for apostasy.

We know you cannot criticise the Islamic death penalty for apostasy all that leaves is your spineless aplogetics in defending the Islamic death penalty for apostasy.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #57 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:19pm

Brian why are you afraid to criticise Islam?

IP Logged

yragnitup

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 12:11pm

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures (Quran 98 6)

O you who have been given the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Believe in what We have revealed (to Muhammad SAW) confirming what is (already) with you, before We efface faces (by making them like the back of necks; without nose, mouth, eyes, etc.) and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the Commandment of Allah is always executed (Quran 4 47)

Anyone can tell what phobia is this?

Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them - Quran  55:56, Mushi

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 2:31pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:01pm:

You support Islamists everytime you hurl the slur Islamophobe at criticis of Islam who speak out against the death penalty for apostasy.

We know you cannot criticise the Islamic death penalty for apostasy all that leaves is your spineless aplogetics in defending the Islamic death penalty for apostasy.

You can critisise Islam without being insulting, Baron.  However, you revel in the use of insulting language in nearly ever post.  When you want to join the civilised world, get in contact, it might be worth talking to you.   However, like your Gun Nuttery, I suspect Islamophobia is more important than education.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #60 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 2:32pm

freediver wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:19pm:

Mistaken as usual, FD.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 6:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 2:32pm:

Tell us what you don't like about Islam, specifically, and do not want introduced into Western life.  Go on, Bwian, show us how balanced and open-minded you are. Tell us why you object to those particulars of Islam.  Feel free to be as critical of Islam as you are of any number of non-Islamic things like PHON etc, etc.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 10:41pm

FD, why are you scared to post Moh cartoons?

Do you remember?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 6:21pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 10:41pm:

Do you remember?

Muslims would kill him for doing it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 9:40pm

Frank wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 6:21pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 10:41pm:

Do you remember?

Muslims would kill him for doing it.

Yes, I seem to recall G waving his ISIL flag around when FD put up his Moh cartoon from Charlie. It was touch and go for a moment there. G could have done anything.

So brave of FD. He said it was one of the most thrilling moments he's ever had. FD said he never felt so alive.

You should try it, old boy.
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2018 at 9:47pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 2:31pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:01pm:

You can critisise Islam without being insulting, Baron.  However, you revel in the use of insulting language in nearly ever post.  When you want to join the civilised world, get in contact, it might be worth talking to you.   However, like your Gun Nuttery, I suspect Islamophobia is more important than education.  Roll Eyes

Still waiting for you to answer this question bwian Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #66 - Jul 1st, 2018 at 6:53am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 2:32pm:

How so Brian?

IP Logged

yragnitup

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 12:03pm

The Anadolu Chief Prosecutor’s Office in Istanbul launched a criminal inquiry on a Turkish actress who opposed the death penalty by tweeting “If the death penalty was a solution, then the lands of Medina would not break records in the number of rape incidents,”

dailysabah.com/turkey/2018/07/05/outrage-probe-over-turkish-actress-anti-islam-t
weet

Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them - Quran  55:56, Mushi

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print