Its just Islamophobia (Read 6470 times)
Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Its just Islamophobia
Reply #45 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:37pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 8:06pm:
The Saudis have been doing Islam for 1400 years bwian Islamic law was implemented when Muhammad conquered Mecca and Medina.

One of the 5 pillars of Islam is Hajj which means all muslims must visit Saudi Arabia if they're capable, all muslims face Mecca in Saudi Arabia when they pray.

Even the Iranians who don't follow Bukhari ahadith have the death penalty for apostasy in their hadith.

Are you claiming the Saudis and Iranians who started executing apostates after the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran are wrong about Islam bwian?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So glad to see you agreeing with the Islamists, Baron..  Roll Eyes

In Brians idiot world Islamists have got nuffin to do wiv Islam. Blokes an apologist cretin who is on record stating he has no right to criticise Islam, so what you are left with is his apologism, whatabouterry and denial of reality. And rolling eyeballs  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 3:07pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:47pm:
The Saudis have been doing Islam for 1400 years bwian Islamic law was implemented when Muhammad conquered Mecca and Medina.

One of the 5 pillars of Islam is Hajj which means all muslims must visit Saudi Arabia if they're capable, all muslims face Mecca in Saudi Arabia when they pray.

Even the Iranians who don't follow Bukhari ahadith have the death penalty for apostasy in their hadith.

Are you claiming the Saudis and Iranians who started executing apostates after the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran are wrong about Islam bwian?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In Brians idiot world Islamists have got nuffin to do wiv Islam. Blokes an apologist cretin who is on record stating he has no right to criticise Islam, so what you are left with is his apologism, whatabouterry and denial of reality. And rolling eyeballs  Roll Eyes

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another Islamophobe surfaces.  Are you sure you're an Australian?  You don't appear to believe in giving innocent people a fair go, do you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #47 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:43pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 9:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:57pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:49pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:02pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 9:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 2:29pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 10:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:45pm:
If a Muslim abandons his religion, kill him.

And the source for that quote is, FD?   Mmmmm?   Roll Eyes

Muhammad, as far as I know.

Really?  According to whom, FD?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

According to Muslims Brian.

Brian can I take it you are now familiar with the verse?

And who is it attributed to, with what proof, that he actually said it?  Tsk, tsk, I suppose I could attribute any poppycock to you, and you'd believe you typed it?  No, no, of course not, you're too much of a "jellyfish", aren't you?   Roll Eyes

To Muhammad Brian. Do try to keep up. Have you never heard this one before?

Yet it is not part of the Q'ran, now is it, FD?

Funny that..   Roll Eyes

Why is it funny Brian?

Because most academics find the attribution of many of the Hadiths to Mohammed "questionable" at best, FD.  Of course, what I find rather interesting is that you agree so much with the Islamists over this...   Roll Eyes

What about this particular one?

Do you have problems reading English, FD?  What does the word "most" mean to you?   Roll Eyes

You used the word most and the word many Brian. That means you don't know.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:02pm

freediver wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 2:43pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 9:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:57pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:49pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 26th, 2018 at 7:02pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 9:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 25th, 2018 at 2:29pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 10:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:45pm:
If a Muslim abandons his religion, kill him.

And the source for that quote is, FD?   Mmmmm?   Roll Eyes

Muhammad, as far as I know.

Really?  According to whom, FD?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

According to Muslims Brian.

Brian can I take it you are now familiar with the verse?

And who is it attributed to, with what proof, that he actually said it?  Tsk, tsk, I suppose I could attribute any poppycock to you, and you'd believe you typed it?  No, no, of course not, you're too much of a "jellyfish", aren't you?   Roll Eyes

To Muhammad Brian. Do try to keep up. Have you never heard this one before?

Yet it is not part of the Q'ran, now is it, FD?

Funny that..   Roll Eyes

Why is it funny Brian?

Because most academics find the attribution of many of the Hadiths to Mohammed "questionable" at best, FD.  Of course, what I find rather interesting is that you agree so much with the Islamists over this...   Roll Eyes

What about this particular one?

Do you have problems reading English, FD?  What does the word "most" mean to you?   Roll Eyes

You used the word most and the word many Brian. That means you don't know.

I admit I cannot qualify my statement, FD.   Any more than you have by providing a reference to the quote you have provided.   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #49 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:04pm

No-one has asked me for a reference. I doubt there is a single person here who is unfamiliar with that verse, though you pretended to be for a while. Easier than facing up to reality perhaps.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:16pm

freediver wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 7:04pm:
No-one has asked me for a reference. I doubt there is a single person here who is unfamiliar with that verse, though you pretended to be for a while. Easier than facing up to reality perhaps.

I asked you, FD for the source of your verse.  You have failed thus far to provide that.   Tsk, tsk,   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #51 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:24pm

I said it was Muhammad.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:03pm

freediver wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
I said it was Muhammad.

Where?  When?  Tsk, tsk, you need to provide more information than that, FD.

Stop being a jellyfish.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 3:06pm

qur'an 3.167: And that He might make evident those who are hypocrites. For it was said to them, "Come, fight in the way of Allah or [at least] defend." They said, "If we had known [there would be] fighting, we would have followed you." They were nearer to disbelief that day than to faith, saying with their mouths what was not in their hearts. And Allah is most Knowing of what they conceal

3.67 says it will make evident those who are hypocrites. It's the ones who did not go and fight, instead they made excuses (if we had known about the fighting they would have went.)

The book tells us those that don't go and fight are hypocrites:

Then we have.

qur'an 4.88: What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allah has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allah has sent astray? And he whom Allah sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].

4.88 is chastising the other muslims because some of them accept the hypocrites.

Then 4.89 says:

qur'an 4.89: They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Crystal clear the hypocrites wish you would disbelieve as they do, so seize them and kill them.

If that's not a command to slaughter muslims who have abandoned their religion, then the sun will set in a muddy pond tomorrow.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #54 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 6:41pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:03pm:
I said it was Muhammad.

Do you want to have the same conversation again Brian?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 9:52pm

freediver wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 6:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 27th, 2018 at 11:03pm:
I said it was Muhammad.

Do you want to have the same conversation again Brian?

Aren't all your posts just repeats of your Islamophobia?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:01pm

What is an Islamist bwian does it have anything to do with Islam?

You support Islamists everytime you hurl the slur Islamophobe at criticis of Islam who speak out against the death penalty for apostasy.

We know you cannot criticise the Islamic death penalty for apostasy all that leaves is your spineless aplogetics in defending the Islamic death penalty for apostasy.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #57 - Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:19pm

Brian why are you afraid to criticise Islam?

IP Logged

yragnitup

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 12:11pm

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures (Quran 98 6)

O you who have been given the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Believe in what We have revealed (to Muhammad SAW) confirming what is (already) with you, before We efface faces (by making them like the back of necks; without nose, mouth, eyes, etc.) and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the Commandment of Allah is always executed (Quran 4 47)

Anyone can tell what phobia is this?

Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them - Quran  55:56, Mushi

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 2:31pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 28th, 2018 at 10:01pm:

What is an Islamist bwian does it have anything to do with Islam?

You support Islamists everytime you hurl the slur Islamophobe at criticis of Islam who speak out against the death penalty for apostasy.

We know you cannot criticise the Islamic death penalty for apostasy all that leaves is your spineless aplogetics in defending the Islamic death penalty for apostasy.

You can critisise Islam without being insulting, Baron.  However, you revel in the use of insulting language in nearly ever post.  When you want to join the civilised world, get in contact, it might be worth talking to you.   However, like your Gun Nuttery, I suspect Islamophobia is more important than education.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print