Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
AND Something Else for You to Worry About (Read 2305 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

AND Something Else for You to Worry About
Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:17am

'Naughty Words' - How many banned words do you use on a regular basis? 

He: used to refer to a man, boy, or male animal previously mentioned or easily identified.
Alternative: They

She: used to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal previously mentioned or easily identified.
She: used to refer to a ship, vehicle, country, or other inanimate thing regarded as female.

Mankind: human beings considered collectively; the human race.
Alternative: Humanity

Sportsmanship: fair and generous behaviour or treatment of others, especially in a sporting contest.
Alternative: Good sport

Workmanship: the degree of skill with which a product is made or a job done.
Alternative: Work ethic

Wife: a married woman considered in relation to her spouse.
Alternative: Partner

Spokesman: a person who makes statements on behalf of a group or individual.
Alternative: Spokesperson

Chairman: the permanent or long-term president of a committee, company, or other organization. 
Alternative: Chairperson

Man-made: made or caused by human beings (as opposed to occurring or being made naturally).
Alternative: Artificial

link

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: AND Something Else for You to Worry About
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:20am

we are now beyond BARMY..

are our Unis control freaks??...can we still say that?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:32am

cods wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:20am:
we are now beyond BARMY..

are our Unis control freaks??...can we still say that?

Universities = programming centres where you pay to be programmed

Today's university students = tomorrow's solicitors, judges, social workers, teachers, government stooges

and of course it will trickle down to primary and secondary schools where they'll all be programmed to speak and write improper English in the interests of 'inclusiveness'

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:40am

Officer:  Tell me what happened and what you saw

Witness:  I saw them push that elderly person over and snatch their bag.  Then they ran past me and into the alley

Officer:  So there were two of them?

Witness:  No.  Just one

Officer:  Can you describe them? 

Witness:  Yes.  They had height and breadth.  They had hair -- and a face.  And hands.  And feet.  They were wearing coloured clothing.  They wore shoes

Officer:  Can you be a bit more specific please?

Witness:  The person who stole the other person's bag was ... well, I'm not allowed to say

Officer:  What do you mean?  Did they threaten you?

Witness:  No.  The person didn't speak to me, but if I describe them to you, I'll be found guilty under Incorrect Terminology laws which prohibit us from mentioning a person's gender, their height, their race, etc.

Officer:  I see.  Ok.  So a person stole another person's bag.  Fine. Thanks.  I'll make the report and contact you with an event-number within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your cooperation

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:41am

robots you mean!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:41am

make that zombies!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:48am

workmanship and work ethic are not the same thing

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #7 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:54am

PZ547 wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:40am:

Witness:  I saw them push that elderly person over and snatch their bag.  Then they ran past me and into the alley

Witness:  Yes.  They had height and breadth.  They had hair -- and a face.  And hands.  And feet.  They were wearing coloured clothing.  They wore shoes

Witness:  The person who stole the other person's bag was ... well, I'm not allowed to say

Witness:  No.  The person didn't speak to me, but if I describe them to you, I'll be found guilty under Incorrect Terminology laws which prohibit us from mentioning a person's gender, their height, their race, etc.

Officer:  I see.  Ok.  So a person stole another person's bag.  Fine. Thanks.  I'll make the report and contact you with an event-number within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your cooperation

I rang the police in brisbane a few years ago because someone was trying to break into  the flat. First question the police asked was what colour was he (btw he was white)

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:01am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:54am:
PZ547 wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:40am:

I rang the police in brisbane a few years ago because someone was trying to break into  the flat. First question the police asked was what colour was he (btw he was white)

Spot

Just as well you didn't have to tell them your flat is located in Manly or in Mansfield Road

Going to be difficult for Myers to advertise 50% off selected persons' clothes when their sale is specifically for one particular gender.  Although that will soon cease to be a problem, no doubt.  In the UK a school requires boys (shriek .. call the naughty-word police) to wear skirts now

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:08am

How are police going to work around this when they're required to adopt inclusiveness?

LINK

Quote:
A German backpacker has been reported missing after failing to show up to work this week.

Jacqueline Kupke was last seen in Byron Bay more than a week ago, on Friday June 1 at a school on Carlyle Street.

The 20-year-old was reported missing on Thursday after failing to show up to work on Monday.

Her family in Germany are concerned because her disappearance is out of character.

Ms Kupke is described as being of Caucasian appearance, about 170cm tall, with a thin build, olive complexion, brown eyes and long brown hair.

Anyone who sees Ms Kupke is urged to contact police

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:12am

Quote:
Car strikes two women in Adelaide

Quote:
Two women are in hospital after being hit by a car in Adelaide.

Police and ambulance crews attended the scene at the intersection of Hindley and Rosina streets in Adelaide's CBD about 10.15pm on Friday.

The women were taken to the Royal Adelaide Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries

LINK

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:14am

Quote:
Victorian man found with gunshot wound

Quote:
A man has been taken to hospital after suffering a non-life-threatening gunshot wound in Melbourne.

The man was found at Ravenhall on Friday just after 9.30pm.

Police are yet to determine the exact circumstances leading to the injury

LINK

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:19am

Quote:
Dad parent charged over alleged stabbing murder of five-year-old son child to front court

A man person has been charged with the murder of his five-year-old son child after the boy child was allegedly stabbed at a Sydney home.

The boy child was allegedly attacked with a knife by a manperson living at the same address during a domestic argument in Paul Place, Carlingford.

The 36-year-old father parent/person is in custody at Castle Hill and will face Parramatta Bail Court today.

Should have been a strike-through 'son' in the headline

Can't correct it because it's already been struck through but for some reason keeps coming up with 'son'

Looks as if the internets is resisting this inclusive speech !

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:34am

Quote:
Federal Education Minister Simon Birmingham has slammed the policy of some universities that insist students use gender-neutral language as "nanny state stuff''.

The University of Sydney, the University of Newcastle in NSW, the University of Queensland and Victoria's Monash University are just some of the institutions that have issued style guides that ban the use of gender-specific words, according to News Corp Australia.

Among the examples are a ban on mankind, man-made, spokesman and manpower or the use of pronouns such as "he" for a generic person and "she" for a car or ship

LINK

Hypothetical:

' Police today warned householders to remain alert as an armed and dangerous person remains at large

The person was last driving a stolen vehicle on Saturday morning and is described by police as extremely unpredictable and dangerous

The police seek the public's assistance in locating the individual who was last spotted in Personfield Street, Personly after jumping from a Personly ferry.  It's believed the armed and dangerous human boarded the ferry at Circular Quay

If you see the person, do not approach them and please contact Crime Stoppers '

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:45am

PZ547 wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 9:17am:
'Naughty Words' - How many banned words do you use on a regular basis? 

He: used to refer to a man, boy, or male animal previously mentioned or easily identified.

She: used to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal previously mentioned or easily identified.
She: used to refer to a ship, vehicle, country, or other inanimate thing regarded as female.

Mankind: human beings considered collectively; the human race.
Alternative: Humanity

Sportsmanship: fair and generous behaviour or treatment of others, especially in a sporting contest.
Alternative: Good sport

Workmanship: the degree of skill with which a product is made or a job done.
Alternative: Work ethic

Wife: a married woman considered in relation to her spouse.
Alternative: Partner

Spokesman: a person who makes statements on behalf of a group or individual.
Alternative: Spokesperson

Chairman: the permanent or long-term president of a committee, company, or other organization. 
Alternative: Chairperson

Man-made: made or caused by human beings (as opposed to occurring or being made naturally).
Alternative: Artificial

link

I will not/I refuse to be forced to use minority group biased gender neutral pronouns & language.

It's absolute madness that this has been legislated in Canada because of the whims of the multiple gender confused snowflakes.

Here Petersen explains the actions of these leftwing lunatics to a  tee..... the same sort of strategies used by lefty posters here.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print