Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Prominent U.S. Professor - Demons Are Real (Read 5101 times)
The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Re: Prominent U.S. Professor - Demons Are Real
Reply #15 - Dec 10th, 2018 at 12:04pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 7:57am:
.... and living in Canberra.... part time anyway while they ruin the nation for us ......

You gotta admit - the twentieth and early twenty first centuries were all Satan's...

Satan wouldn't urinate to put them out if they were on fire. He favours intelligence and individualism, not the immature schoolyard riff raff of parliament house.

Mr Hanky is their God, more like.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:57am

The Reboot wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 12:04pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 7:57am:
.... and living in Canberra.... part time anyway while they ruin the nation for us ......

You gotta admit - the twentieth and early twenty first centuries were all Satan's...

Satan wouldn't urinate to put them out if they were on fire. He favours intelligence and individualism, not the immature schoolyard riff raff of parliament house.

Mr Hanky is their God, more like.

Yours is an interesting point of view

Granted, satin is over-hyped and is credited with most demonic-seeming crimes, but amongst those crimes are those which do seem, even to rational people, to be demonically-inspired

So, if we examine some of the more ghastly crimes and if we attribute them to something outside the normal human cruelty and then look at the perpetrators, we discover those 'monsters' to be banal, not particularly intelligent and of course, 'individualism' could be applied to anyone

Even allowing for exaggeration at the time and in the years since, Drakul, for example, would seem, in his cruelty, to be excessive.  Easier to describe him as seriously unhinged.  It's said he impaled thousands and enjoyed his meal as he watched them writing in agony on their pikes

Was it Elizabeth Bathory (yep.  I just checked) who bathed in the blood of her victims? 

here we go:

" Bathory was born in Transylvania in 1560 to a distinguished family that included kings, cardinals, knights, and judges. Though she counted many luminaries among her relatives, her family tree also featured some seriously disturbed kin. One of her uncles instructed her in Satanism, while her aunt taught her all about sadomasochism. At the age of 15, Bathory was married to Count Nadady, and the couple settled into Csejthe Castle. To please his wife, her husband reportedly built a torture chamber to her specifications.

Bathory’s torture included jamming pins and needles under the fingernails of her servant girls, and tying them down, smearing them with honey, and leaving them to be attacked by bees and ants.

Although the count participated in his wife’s cruelties, he may have also restrained her impulses; when he died in the early 1600s, she became much worse. With the help of her former nurse, Ilona Joo, and local witch Dorotta Szentes, Bathory began abducting peasant girls to torture and kill. She often bit chunks of flesh from her victims, and one unfortunate girl was even forced to cook and eat her own flesh. Bathory reportedly believed that human blood would keep her looking young and healthy.

Since her family headed the local government, Bathory’s crimes were ignored until 1610. But King Matthias finally intervened because Bathory had begun finding victims among the daughters of local nobles.

and so on LINK

Bathory and Vlad Drakul were related.  He was her uncle.  It's said the family was thick with incest/inbreeding

Are inbreeding and subsequent insanity sufficient to explain Drakul and Bathory, particularly when it's claimed the family studied satanism? 

Wouldn't demonic influence be a more logical explanation?

As to Drakul and Bathory, where is the evidence of 'intelligence' ?  And wouldn't their 'individualism' consist primarily of their demonic actions?  Apart from their barbarity, what sets them apart as individualistic?  It's said Drakul wanted to avenge his father.  Pretty ho-hum.  And Bathory wanted to remain 'young and beautiful' -- on a par with the majority of pouting nobodies putting their photos on social media

Haven't heard anything about Bathory or Drakul inventing the wheel or setting out to explore the known world to educate the peasants.  No, they were driven by self-interest, ego and spitefulness, which are humdrum characteristics prevalent now as then

A year or two ago, a middle-aged man in South Australia was finally apprehended for kidnapping two backpackers with the intent to rape and murder them.  Most believe there was a police cover-up and the extent of his crimes (and victims) over several years withheld.  He came unstuck, but not before chasing one of the victims over sandhills and ramming her with his 4 wheel for several hours with the intent to kill her.  The story and many like it are common.  He was not above average intelligence, nor particularly individualistic

In most of the horror stories filling the news each day, the perpetrators are ordinary and often subpar -- which is where I believe satin chooses to express itself

All the family annihilators who decorate the news -- described as 'nice guys', 'great neighbours', 'typical family man' (or woman).  In other words, ordinary and nothing to distinguish them other than their ordinariness.  Same with the 'genocidal maniacs' of history -- they're frightening because they were ordinary little men -- ordinary little men who became known for their propensity for mass slaughter, not for any brilliance or even individualism

satin chooses his minions from amongst the banal, the ordinary, the average, the losers

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:45am

dear PZ547,
I suggest that you find these demons and
drive a wooden stake through their beating hearts.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:49am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:45am:
dear PZ547,

Not sure what you mean, Bob

maybe you could expand ?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:05am

PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:49am:
dear PZ547,

maybe you could expand ?

You never watched a dracula movie?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:14am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:05am:
PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:49am:
dear PZ547,

maybe you could expand ?

You never watched a dracula movie?

Now I get you.  But I'd always believed it had to be a silver stake

oh well, wood's good.  Available and cheap.  If bodies start turning up with stakes in their hearts, they'll come looking for you and me

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:19am

PZ547,
it's either a silver bullet or a wooden stake through the heart.
That's the only way to kill a vampire.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #22 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 8:10am

dear PZ547,
drive a wooden stake through their beating hearts

Demons are spirit beings bobby.

And demons seek to possess and subjugate and to 'motivate' men, and women,    on behalf of SATAN.

Matthew 12:43
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44  Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45  Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

How to defeat a demon ?

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
8  Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

"It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody."
- Bob Dylan - "Gotta Serve Somebody"

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobdylan/gottaservesomebody.html

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print