Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Kenyan woman gang raped in India (Read 785 times)
italianmight

Australian Politics

Kenyan woman gang raped in India
Jun 8th, 2018 at 1:42pm

Accused had offered her a ride in their SUV; case registered
A 21-year-old Kenyan woman was allegedly abducted on the pretext of giving a lift in the early hours of Thursday and gang-raped by five men in Ghata village on Golf Course Extension Road here, the police said.

Stating that a case of gang rape has been registered at Sector 56 police station, they said three of the accused have been arrested and the vehicle used by them has been seized.

Accused identified

The three accused have been identified as Praveen alias Tara (24), Mohit (23) and Sunder (30).

While Praveen supplies construction material, Mohit and Sunder run water tanker business.

While Mohit belongs to Behrampur village, the remaining two are from Ghata village.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Kenyan woman gang raped in India
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 1:50pm

gosh I feel for her ... did she get a witness  or even a picture....very hard to prove it wasnt consensual... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

thats 5 against 1 ..she hasnt a prayer

[sarc]

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 2:13pm

Here...

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 2:18pm

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 2:24pm

oh it was her fault    she got in a car with 3 blokes...

what did she expect??? Huh Huh

she wont win

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:10pm

cods wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 1:50pm:
gosh I feel for her ... did she get a witness  or even a picture....very hard to prove it wasnt consensual... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

[sarc]

Cods, as we know, when a woman in India is raped she'd subjected to the further indignity of the two finger test.
Yup, they shove two fingers inside of her in some bizarre test of her virtue.

As she was raped by 5 men, will two fingers per rapist be required? I guess this is yet another question we have to direct to our expert, Aussie.

IBI

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #6 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:16pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:10pm:

[sarc]

Cods, as we know, when a woman in India is raped she'd subjected to the further indignity of the two finger test.

As she was raped by 5 men, will two fingers per rapist be required? I guess this is yet another question we have to direct to our expert, Aussie.

Doctor Gordon, Indian rape expert makes a proclamation which brings all argument to a sticky end.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:20pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:16pm:

[sarc]

Doctor Gordon, Indian rape expert makes a proclamation which brings all argument to a sticky end.

Nothing to do with me, dickhead, I'm simply posting about what happens in India.

Either condemn this (which Aussie hasn't) or we'll have to assume you also approve of this vile practice.

MUMBAI (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Rape survivors in India continue to be subjected to intrusive tests that the government and courts banned years ago, campaigners said Wednesday.

The Supreme Court ruled in 2013 that the
“two-finger test”, which involves a doctor inserting fingers into the vagina to determine if the victim is sexually active
, violated the right to privacy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-sexcrimes-justice/indian-rape-survivors...

IBI

IP Logged

italianmight

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 5:21pm

thanks for the links alinta. Can't post links yet as i haven't got enough posts yet

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 5:51pm

[sarc]

yes I had heard   thats what makes me say she hasnt got a prayer   this is 5 to 1....no way would I subject myself to the horror of two fingers..

I would just hope  something really nasty happens to their miserable excuse for a penis  may it end up covered in black ugly warts and when it eventually drops off a big black ugly dog  is there to bury it...

couldnt happen to more worthy fellers...

its for sure Indian justice wont do anything..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print