Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mother leaves Islam sons want to kill her (Read 889 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mother leaves Islam sons want to kill her
Jun 8th, 2018 at 12:23pm

Quote:
The sons who 'want mum dead' after she left Islam

A Melbourne woman who told how she felt like an "animal" and a "slave" while practising Islam says she hopes she'll inspire other female Muslims to "free themselves" from the religion.

Nadia (last name with held) and her eldest daughter Allawea are now in hiding, after their family turned against them when the pair denounced Islam.

"It is in an honour for them to kill somebody whose turned away from Islam, and their own mother has turned away from Islam so I mean nothing to them," the 40-year-old told A Current Affair.

Things escalated in October last year, when Nadia's two eldest sons turned up at her former home in Melbourne's western suburbs, brutally bashing her new husband.

"They were screaming we're going to kill you, we need you dead," she told ACA.

The young men fled when police arrived, with officers later allegedly finding several rifles in their possession.Weapons charges were laid but the boys' whereabouts are unknown. 

Nadia and her teenage daughter are now living in a safe house, provided by a domestic violence charity.

The 40-year-old, originally from Bendigo, met her ex-husband when she was in her late teens. She fell head over heels and converted to Islam but "struggled to do daily prayers, daily washing" and "read the Koran".

"I watched my children giving me their seconds off their plate ... and that was okay because I was western and white, and not Muslim," she said.

She claims she denounced the faith after growing concerned about growing anti-western sentiment in the family and discovering her ex-husband had been seeing other women – a move that ultimately led to the October incident.

"Maybe after today, there will be some women who will say 'hey I am human, I'm not an animal' and maybe they will get the chance to be free," she said.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/06/05/12/04/islam-tearing-family-apart-in...

Muslim kids born in Australia want to kill their mother because she left Islam.
Where did these kids get their illegal rifles?

These kids are just following the commands of the Islamic prophet Muhammad-
Quote:
Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)

the Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/56/226

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mother leaves Islam sons want to kill her
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 12:30pm

She has to be retarded or with severe psychological issues, what white western woman converts to Islam in the first place? It appears to me that these types of males deliberately pick out these types of women in our society in order to subjugate them.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:20am

If her kids want to enforce Islamic laws on their mother it shows the political influence muslims have in this country, many leftards continue to defend this barbaric religion by calling critics islamophobes.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:47am

rhino wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 12:30pm:
She has to be retarded or with severe psychological issues, what white western woman converts to Islam in the first place? It appears to me that these types of males deliberately pick out these types of women in our society in order to subjugate them.

Retarded?
Severe psychological issues?

So she is an idealistic person.  She held traditional values: home, family.  Her spouse and sons made her eat the scraps from their plates -- a meal she'd cooked for them

Her husband raised his sons to regard their biological mother as 'less', (1) because she's female (2) because she's Caucasian/Australian

And she's to blame in your eyes?

I'm glad she went public.  Her experience may help other idealistic girls and women to avoid a similar experience

But as to apportioning of blame, I place it squarely on Islam, on the preachings in Islamic institutions -- which just happen to be located in Australia

Once again, the virulent racism of which migrants are guilty is highlighted

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 11:05am

The government should perhaps inform the woman's sons and ex husband that they began life as female

It should be mandatory teaching within Islamic mosques and schools

Any muslim male who refuses to accept that they began life as females should be told to remove their clothing after which they should be compelled to stare at their nipples

afterwards to explain just why they have those nipples

Refusal to formally accept that they commenced life as females should be grounds for refusing muslims entry into Australia

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 1:05pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 10:47am:
rhino wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 12:30pm:

Retarded?
Severe psychological issues?

So she is an idealistic person.  She held traditional values: home, family.  Her spouse and sons made her eat the scraps from their plates -- a meal she'd cooked for them

Her husband raised his sons to regard their biological mother as 'less', (1) because she's female (2) because she's Caucasian/Australian

And she's to blame in your eyes?

I'm glad she went public.  Her experience may help other idealistic girls and women to avoid a similar experience

But as to apportioning of blame, I place it squarely on Islam, on the preachings in Islamic institutions -- which just happen to be located in Australia

Once again, the virulent racism of which migrants are guilty is highlighted

No, I dont blame her for being retarded, I was actually pointing out that these types of males deliberately prey on these low intellectually functioning females. No one of at least average intelligence would think of converting to Islam in this country.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print