Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Judge orders Trump be deposed under oath (Read 4605 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Judge orders Trump be deposed under oath
Reply #30 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 8:58pm

Dnarever wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 10:33pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 6:36pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 14th, 2018 at 1:52pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 13th, 2018 at 10:24pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 9:32pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 6:54pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:04pm:
Trump will of course lie under oath because he does that all the time.

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

You sad, deranged mong, you!!! "because he does that ALL THE TIME."

I love seeing Antifa progressive fasiscists like you writhing in pain and incomprehension.

Be that as it may, Trump has a clear and well-documented history of when he doesn't have an answer to a question put to him, he just makes something up that supports his cause.

Some like to call that "playing the audience" others call it lying.

If he's lucky he will by change tell the truth when he's making up his answer, if that's anything.

Does he?? Why don't  you document it, if it is so 'well-documented' as you assert, loon?

you NEED documentation that Trump lies????

Where are you living? under a Foxnews rock?

YOU
said it was well-documented, loon-with-memory-loss, not me. You assert shite and then get miffy when called out for it.

He is correct.

During the last election campaign analysis showed that about 70% of what he said was not true.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What's the figure on Abbott, Rudd, Gillard, Rudd, Turnbull, Shorten????

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #31 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 9:37pm

Frank wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 8:58pm:
What's the figure on Abbott, Rudd, Gillard, Rudd, Turnbull, Shorten????

Irrelevant.

Trump made it the cornerstone of his campaign by claiming Clinton was "Lying Hillary" etc and that he could be trusted, only to lie and continue to lie as a matter of normal routine.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 9:49pm

Analysis showeed.... that's  a lie, right there.

What 'analysis'??

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 9:51pm

What 'analysis'??

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 11:15pm

Frank wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 9:51pm:

What 'analysis'??

What a disgusting old fool you are. Every utterance is ugly and insipid, inferior in every way.

No one wants to smell this subhuman muck. Thank Gott for anti-vaart.

IP Logged

Vangard

Australian Politics +

Reply #35 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 12:57pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 15th, 2018 at 11:15pm:

What 'analysis'??

What a disgusting old fool you are. Every utterance is ugly and insipid, inferior in every way.

Will Trump obey the lower courts order or not? He has a choice. That should be the question.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:08pm

Vangard wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 12:57pm:

What 'analysis'??

Will Trump obey the lower courts order or not? He has a choice. That should be the question.

Trump doesnt get to IGNORE lower court rulings. He gets to challenge them in higher courts. There is no presidential right to ignore the courts and never has been.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Vangard

Australian Politics +

Reply #37 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:17pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:08pm:

What 'analysis'??

Trump doesnt get to IGNORE lower court rulings. He gets to challenge them in higher courts. There is no presidential right to ignore the courts and never has been.

Then what can the court do to him if he does ignore its order? Do they send officers into the oval office and attempt to arrest him on contempt of court? What can they do to Trump?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:21pm

Vangard wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:17pm:

What 'analysis'??

Then what can the court do to him if he does ignore its order? Do they send officers into the oval office and attempt to arrest him on contempt of court? What can they do to Trump?

so your idea is that a president who already admires dictators should simply refuse to obey the law completely? Do you not think that the rule of law should apply to all and that it is the foundation of a civilised socirty?

BTW that would be impeachable offense and after he is out of the WH, no one would stop him being arrested.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Vangard

Australian Politics +

Reply #39 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:30pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:21pm:

What 'analysis'??

so your idea is that a president who already admires dictators should simply refuse to obey the law completely? Do you not think that the rule of law should apply to all and that it is the foundation of a civilised socirty?

BTW that would be impeachable offense and after he is out of the WH, no one would stop him being arrested.

But what is the answer? You seem to imply that you might know, so then what can the courts do to President Trump if he decides to ignore its order? That is the simple question I asked. I believe in the rule of law, but if Trump disobeys the court how will that court answer to his disobedience? What can they do? Longweekend, what can the court do?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:36pm

Vangard wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:30pm:

What 'analysis'??

But what is the answer? You seem to imply that you might know, so then what can the courts do to President Trump if he decides to ignore its order? That is the simple question I asked. I believe in the rule of law, but if Trump disobeys the court how will that court answer to his disobedience? What can they do? Longweekend, what can the court do?

He would be quickly impeached, removed and then arrested.

IP Logged

Vangard

Australian Politics +

Reply #41 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:39pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:36pm:

What 'analysis'??

The court cant impeach the President, and I asked what can the court do, what will the court do? Do you or dont you know?   Huh

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:42pm

Vangard wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:39pm:

What 'analysis'??

The court cant impeach the President, and I asked what can the court do, what will the court do? Do you or dont you know?   Huh

Im not sure what your point, is trumptard. Trump is headed to jail and the only unknown aspect of that is how and when.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #43 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 5:52pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:42pm:
Vangard wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 1:39pm:

What 'analysis'??

Im not sure what your point, is trumptard. Trump is headed to jail and the only unknown aspect of that is how and when.

Seems like a simple lil question, & the ignorant pud-knocker LimpWeasel58 can't answer it.  Grin Grin Grin

It's his own thread, & he don't know......

I'm sure, because he isn't that stupid, he must have read more than just the headline, or did he???

Did he stop there after creamin' his jocks.

But he still repeatedly refuses to answer "What will the court do if President Trump flatly refuses to answer the judge's order."

Why LimpWeasel58, why don't you answer?

I know why, because you simply have no idea whatsoever what the court's recourse could be......you don't have a hint what the court's options are, because you know absolutely nothing about US Law! Grin Grin Grin

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 5:55pm

How do you or I or anyone else know what would happen if Trump refused an order from the courts? Even scumbag presidents in the past have managed to obey the courts.

But, you seem to think that he is both entitled to and should disobey the courts and the law and the constitution and perhaps the right to life of anyone who opposes him.

You are a maggot who 'claims extensive knowledge of US law (falsely), but with zero actual respect for it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print