Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Free Speech in America, A Protected Right (Read 1390 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: Free Speech in America, A Protected Right
Reply #15 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 12:26am

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 10:58pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 7:37pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 6:38pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 2:56am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 3:14pm:
Freedom of Speech does not mean you are exempt from the consequences of that speech. it does not exempt you from being responsible for what you say.

Well done, thanks for pointing out the bleeding obvious.

What you know about personal freedoms and rights could written on a postage stamp, being a liberal fascist.

its not at all obvious to far too many people. In fact, given that you are a rabid redneck, I am not at all surprised you know this but at the same time I'm pretty sure you know none of the other rights, nor care much.

You really are a bogan so naturally you joined the military. No one else would have you and the intelligence requirements are not that high and having to simply obey orders rather than think, plays to your lack of intelligence and character.

Yes you are a liberal voter and they are such vanguards of human rights aren't they? Just in case you were too ignorant to know Uber Fuehrer Howard has always been against basic human rights for Australians and has quashed any discussion about it when ever it cam up. He a bit of a cvvnt when it comes to states right too.

Better a bogan than a fkking fascist.

You should never question anyone about their intellect, when you yourself believe in a fairy-tale designed for children and feeble minded adults.

Good one champ.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

you dont like Howard because of guns you single-celled organism.  ONE issue which being a redneck bogan means guns and... guns and... how about guns?

Do you actually have any principles that dont involve guns and killing people?

I despise you not for your politics but because you are just worthless trash who without a gun, has nothing to stand for.

Well he was a fascist, but you can overlook that can't you, birds of a feather and all. And you are the ONLY one talking about guns, but the thing we both have in common is that neither of us are gun owners. You are the only one who needs to rabbit on about it.

Howard is anti- human rights, anti - states rights and a master of wedge politics; isolate, hate and destroy. I see why you look up to that grub.

I can hate that cvvnt for many, many valid reasons that do not have anything to do with guns, you only defense of him based on that subject. Well done, champ.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #16 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 11:14am

BigOl64 wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 12:26am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 10:58pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 7:37pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 6:38pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 2:56am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 3:14pm:
Freedom of Speech does not mean you are exempt from the consequences of that speech. it does not exempt you from being responsible for what you say.

Well done, thanks for pointing out the bleeding obvious.

What you know about personal freedoms and rights could written on a postage stamp, being a liberal fascist.

its not at all obvious to far too many people. In fact, given that you are a rabid redneck, I am not at all surprised you know this but at the same time I'm pretty sure you know none of the other rights, nor care much.

You really are a bogan so naturally you joined the military. No one else would have you and the intelligence requirements are not that high and having to simply obey orders rather than think, plays to your lack of intelligence and character.

Yes you are a liberal voter and they are such vanguards of human rights aren't they? Just in case you were too ignorant to know Uber Fuehrer Howard has always been against basic human rights for Australians and has quashed any discussion about it when ever it cam up. He a bit of a cvvnt when it comes to states right too.

Better a bogan than a fkking fascist.

You should never question anyone about their intellect, when you yourself believe in a fairy-tale designed for children and feeble minded adults.

Good one champ.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

you dont like Howard because of guns you single-celled organism.  ONE issue which being a redneck bogan means guns and... guns and... how about guns?

Do you actually have any principles that dont involve guns and killing people?

I despise you not for your politics but because you are just worthless trash who without a gun, has nothing to stand for.

Well he was a fascist, but you can overlook that can't you, birds of a feather and all. And you are the ONLY one talking about guns, but the thing we both have in common is that neither of us are gun owners. You are the only one who needs to rabbit on about it.

Howard is anti- human rights, anti - states rights and a master of wedge politics; isolate, hate and destroy. I see why you look up to that grub.

I can hate that cvvnt for many, many valid reasons that do not have anything to do with guns, you only defense of him based on that subject. Well done, champ.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Guns aren't only for killing, they are also used for self defense, that Howard also denied Australia. The Natural Right to defend one's life, the lives of his/her family, & the lives of their neighbors by means of one's own choosing, not the government's......who time & time again have proven they, the government, can't respond fast enough to protect it's citizens.

When the police are needed immediately, they are usually only 15 to 20 minutes away....

Rural times are probably longer.....

We don't even know in Victoria, because Victoria doesn't even bother tracking response times.....

The Herald Sun .... VIC Police don't keep response time records....

I wonder why?????

« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2018 at 11:29am by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Vangard

Australian Politics +

Reply #17 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 12:00pm

...  What does this have to do with Free Speech in America?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #18 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:46pm

Vangard wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 12:00pm:
https://imgur.com/6ZQvnS3.gif  What does this have to do with Free Speech in America?

It is a shame that all those speeches given by the Clintoons were not free of charge. To see hilary refuse a check and say she was just proud to speak to such a distinguished group would suggest character, something she clearly lacks.

We do not have a first Amendment right anymore, if what you want to say is unpopular chances are someone will see that you do not say it! They call it hate speech!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:58pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:46pm:
https://imgur.com/6ZQvnS3.gif  What does this have to do with Free Speech in America?

It is a shame that all those speeches given by the Clintoons were not free of charge. To see hilary refuse a check and say she was just proud to speak to such a distinguished group would suggest character, something she clearly lacks.

We do not have a first Amendment right anymore, if what you want to say is unpopular chances are someone will see that you do not say it! They call it hate speech!   

I agree. If you speak up for your own people they call it a crime. The blacks have a homeland, it's called Africa. The Jews have a homeland, it's called Israel. The spics, rag-heads, slanty-eyes, the lot. The white man?

We're not even allowed to kick out the Muslims or send our kids to white schools. What have we done to our countries?

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #20 - Jun 17th, 2018 at 3:51pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jun 16th, 2018 at 11:46pm:

That's not true Mort.......you can say & do anything you wish, it's just that people are continually perverting the way the law is applied to what you say or do.

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print