Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: ever heard
Reply #15 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:16am

mozzaok wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:58am:
Agnes wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 12:45am:
this one- if you pee in baking soda and it fizzes its a girl and if it doesn't its a boy? for heavens sake- I mean just when you thought you heard it all- ? I did the ring on a string -didn't work either

It means your p155 is acidic, nothing more or less.
Try and eat less sugar and protein for a while, and get it back in balance before you ferk yer kidneys.

if you put water into baking soda it will fizz- and Moz i wasn't asking on my own behalf- I just had a kidney function test last month  and they are "perfect' - yes he used that word

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Re: ever heard
Reply #16 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:38am

Agnes wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 11:16am:
mozzaok wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 10:58am:
Agnes wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 12:45am:
this one- if you pee in baking soda and it fizzes its a girl and if it doesn't its a boy? for heavens sake- I mean just when you thought you heard it all- ? I did the ring on a string -didn't work either

It means your p155 is acidic, nothing more or less.
Try and eat less sugar and protein for a while, and get it back in balance before you ferk yer kidneys.

if you put water into baking soda it will fizz- and Moz i wasn't asking on my own behalf- I just had a kidney function test last month  and they are "perfect' - yes he used that word

Good for you, Agnes, I am glad, you seem like a very nice person.
Are you 'certain'? about baking soda reacting to water like that?
My daughter is quite the little baker, and she was the one who explained about the process of vinegar and baking soda, which is a bakers trick to boost leavening or some such thing, apparently the combo makes CO2, so don't overdo it, it will make AGW worse. Who'd a thunk baking a cake was bad for the environment? We can't do buggerall anymore without getting into trouble somehow, it seems.
From what I remember if you want to know what sex the baby is, you ask the girl doing the sonogram at 16 weeks, that at least is pretty reliable.
Bon chance, mon ami.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print