Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Heaven in Islam (Read 1118 times)
yragnitup

Australian Politics

Heaven in Islam
Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:29pm

In the Quranic paradise, Allah is promising full breasted virgins, pearly young boys, fruit, honey, milk, wine, clean water, gold bracelet, fine Persian silk (istabraq), mansion, couch, chicken meat, ginger ale & fine weather.  (Note: Istabraq is a luxury cloth of ancient time from Iran, its like God promising me a branded cloth e.g Gucci today)

Allah hath promised to Believers, men and women, gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein, and beautiful mansions in gardens of everlasting bliss. But the greatest bliss is the good pleasure of Allah: that is the supreme felicity (Quran 9 72)

For them will be Gardens of Eternity; beneath them rivers will flow; they will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of [/bfine silk ( transliteration: Istabraq)[/b] and heavy brocade: They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good the recompense! How beautiful a couch to recline on! (Qur'an 18:31)

Allah will admit those who believe and work righteous deeds, to Gardens beneath which rivers flow: they shall be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and pearls; and their garments there will be of silk. (Qur'an 22:23)

(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)? (Qur'an 47:15)

Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded. (Qur'an 52:24)

In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;- (Qur'an 55:56)

And full-breasted [companions] of equal age (Quran 78 33)

(They will be) on Thrones encrusted (with gold and precious stones), Reclining on them, facing each other. Round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness), With goblets, (shining) beakers, and cups (filled) out of clear-flowing fountains: No after-ache will they receive therefrom, nor will they suffer intoxication: And with fruits, any that they may select: (21)And the flesh of fowls, any that they may desire. And (there will be) Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes,- Like unto Pearls well-guarded. (Qur'an 56:15-23)

And because they were patient and constant, He will reward them with a Garden and (garments of) silk. (13)Reclining in the (Garden) on raised thrones, they will see there neither the sun's (excessive heat) nor (the moon's) excessive cold. And the shades of the (Garden) will come low over them, and the bunches (of fruit), there, will hang low in humility. And amongst them will be passed round vessels of silver and goblets of crystal,- Crystal-clear, made of silver: they will determine the measure thereof (according to their wishes). And they will be given to drink there of a Cup (of Wine) mixed with Zanjabil (ginger),- A fountain there, called Salsabil. And round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness): If thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered Pearls. (Qur'an 76:12-19)

Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them - Quran  55:56, Mushi

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Heaven in Islam
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:38pm

Quote:
It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”

https://sunnah.com/urn/1294400

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:45pm

Do you actually get Gucci clothes, or the 7th century version?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

yragnitup

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:55pm

freediver wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:45pm:

The Quran mentions "Istabraq" which is geographic specific, so Allah has to import it from Iran bypassing Trump's sanctions.

Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them - Quran  55:56, Mushi

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:59pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:38pm:
Quote:

“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”

Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   The rutting, dirty, randy bastards!!!!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 7:00pm

yragnitup wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:55pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:45pm:

The Quran mentions "Istabraq" which is geographic specific, so Allah has to import it from Iran bypassing Trump's sanctions.

Typical.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #6 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 7:31pm

Frank wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
Quote:

Yeah, but notice they had to stipulate "desirable front passages."

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

yragnitup

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:18pm

I have shown you the carrot, now for the stick (Hell) for not believing Allah

(And then insert him in a chain) insert the chain in his anus and extract it from his mouth, and what remains of it turn it round his neck (whereof the length) and width (is seventy cubits) cubits of the angel; it is also said this means: 70 fathoms.
Quran 69:32 تفسير Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 9:13pm

quran 666.666: Paradise riddled with aliens with gigantic mammary glands and little boys, but nobody can see them at night, because the sun set in a muddy pond, so all muslims have to wait till allah says they can copulate in the day light. And allah knows best.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 12:41pm

Frank wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
Quote:

Prepare yourself, old boy. Think of Mother.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print