Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Send Topic Print
The truth about men and murder (Read 4634 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The truth about men and murder
Reply #105 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 7:45am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 7:00am:
Why are so many people blaming the victims here? The dead victims?

Spot

this problem needs to be solved at the level of the individual.
there is only a limited role for government .
and government will always be just "picking up the pieces".

men need to learn to "handle their emotions" (so do women)
a man who cant handle his emotions, who becomes either a sook and a cry baby or angry and a bully is "dogsh**it".

and women and men need to learn strong personal boundaries about what behaviours they will and will not accept. if a man is incapable of mastering his emotions , he is unfit to breed from and should be left.
if a woman is out of control emotionally she is unfit to mother your children and should be left.

men should aim to be quality men and women should aim to be quality women.

the "us against them" narrative from the radical feminists is unhelpful.

men and women must work together to prosper.
(this is why i say bosses and employees are in an intimate relationship as well. if your boss is not behaving well , is angry or a bully, then leave,  dont go to a divisive "union ", just have the courage of your own status as a quality individual and leave) i cant see why people arent taught this

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:02am

rhino wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 12:26am:
Valkie wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 2:21pm:
Quote:
Casting all men in the same category based on any accusation or emotional claim at all is a certainty to alienate and radicalise increasing numbers of them - and thus the very act of seeking to control violence by using violence is the cause of escalation and thus of the rising death toll.

Nobody is casting all men in the same catagory. What is being cast is all men that murder their partners and/or children.

Spot

But that's just the point, they do.

Men are always seen as the evil bad ones.

Often the abuse starts with the female, the man simply by being stronger does more damage.

Let me pose this little question to you.

Imagine a small child walks onto the road.
A man picks up the child and looks around.

What is your honest first opinion, no BULL shite, what woukd your first thoughts be?

Now imagine the same scenario, but with a woman picking up the child and looking around.

What are you first thoughts this time?

Men are always seen as the aggressors.
Men are always seen as the bad guys.

I took my wife to the hospital a few years back.
He mouth was swollen and bleeding.
I was separated under the guise of filling in forms while they took her into triage.
She had a dry socket after a tooth extraction gone bad.

Only after she managed to explain was I allowed in.

Always men are seen as the bad guy.
Ironic. Valkie complaining about being stereotyped. No doubt though that people take one look at him and immediately judge him to be of an unsavoury character. Sleep with dogs and you get fleas.

its how the world has become rhino.... life has become quite awkward for male... school teachers.... sports coaches....even just walking near a   school... I feel sorry for men today.... but ask yourself   WHOS fault is that?.....not long ago a GRANDFATHER shot his whole family... are men losing the ability to cope???..

I find it hard to believe its overwhelming sadness that drives this......  taking a family members  life   takes us all to another level....

its sad for real men who wouldnt hurt anyone.   but your wife was in safe hands...and it is probably the rules of the hospital.....nothing personal intended

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #107 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:40am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 11:00pm:
Grendel wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 10:37pm:
http://www.genomicseducation.ca/educationresources/young_scientists/floyd_questi...

Quote:
There is no evidence that XYY leads directly to criminal behaviour or violence.

Quote:
This is a dangerous misconception because no direct link has been made between aggression or criminal behaviour and an extra Y chromosome.

Just more hate-filled feminist bullshit.... wrought by women who are certifiably insane.

And Monk...  he would not make an attractive woman. Cheesy

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #108 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:49am

Last night after teaching, I had  very young girl ran up to me at the end of the night and she gave me a great big hug, whilst I was still seated.  It was a complete surprise, really nice and spontaneous...  I smiled at first but then started thinking negatively at how some may view this...  completely ruined the moment for me.

So what is the truth about men and murder?  You need a lot of stats and realistic controls etc, etc before you can make bald claims about this...  the person who started the topic says 1 in 1000 men are violent due to having xyy...  a myth...  the vast majority of men...  the vast majority of humans...  are not violent and do not commit murder.
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2018 at 2:44pm by Grendel »  

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #109 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:52am

If you were to look at prison populations you would find XYY men overrepresented.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #110 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:55am

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:52am:
If you were to look at prison populations you would find XYY men overrepresented.

Oh dear, but not all due to violence etc, etc...  if you bothered to do some research or even read what the link I posted says you'd realise what stupidity there is in your opinion.

The experts back me... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 9:05am

this is for grap..

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/the-unspoken-truth-of-domestic-viol...

IF you really wanted to reduce domestic violence you would improve relationships between men and women.

If you really wanted to improve those relationships, the last thing you would do is entrench a system where one side was always treated like a victim and one like a perpetrator.

Everyone knows that is not the truth of any marriage or relationship. It takes two to tango. And what is barely mentioned in all the hyperbole about domestic violence is that more than one third of victims are male.

Yet, the self-serving feminist myth that conflict is always entirely the fault of men, with women the virtuous victims has captured the domestic violence industry and corrupted marriage counselling.

No one knows that better than Rob Tiller, a couples counsellor at Relationships Australia for eight years, who was forced to resign in March after posting an article by Bettina Arndt on a private Facebook page, pointing out the statistics on domestic violence show women are perpetrators too.

He also shared the article in a closed group email with a men’s network of fellow counsellors. One of those men, who holds a PhD in gender studies, took screenshots of the conversations and maliciously forwarded them him to his employer.

Tiller says his bosses claimed Arndt’s article “violated” RA’s domestic violence policy which is “historically framed by a feminist analysis of gendered power relations”.

“Saying there’s violence on both sides is a taboo subject,” he says from his home in Perth.

“You have to say men are perpetrators and women are victims. [But] having spent my career observing provocative, aggressive and violent behaviours from both partners, I couldn’t continue denying my own professional experience.”

Tiller is claiming unfair dismissal against RAWA in the Fair Work Commission, although his bosses claim he resigned of his own accord.

He was the only male in his Perth office and the most sought-after counsellor. He has helped hundreds of couples repair their relationships, not to mention protect their children from the lifelong negative effects of family breakdown.

But to be so successful he had to be honest about human nature, and deal with the reality he saw in his work, of women’s role in domestic violence.

“Domestic violence is a serious problem but what I’m seeing is the conversation, culturally, is not representative of what’s been going on in the family home,” he says.

“We’re human beings and we all have a dark side. It hurts the people we care about.

“I’m not saying men don’t act out in the wrong way. I’m not excusing bad behaviour or violence but generally it’s emotional dis-regulation on both sides.

“Two people and their inability to manage conflict effectively so they both have their specific ways of escalating the conflict and someone starts swinging and it gets ugly. At least half the time she throws the first swing …

“We can’t continue sweeping the bad behaviour of women under the rug because that leads to community breakdown”.

Arndt, the clinical psychologist-turned-social commentator whose article caused Tiller so much bother, is now leading a crowd-funding campaign to pay for his legal costs.

She has done more than anyone to try to puncture the myth that domestic violence is a male-only problem.

“Feminist domestic violence policies are rampant in key organisations throughout the country. But 40 years of research shows family violence is two way and they systematically deny that’s the case.”

She and Tiller have since been contacted by men and women complaining of anti-male basis at RA: “People are shocked that counsellors didn’t give their male partners a fair hearing.”

Tiller sees lavishly government-funded anti-domestic violence campaigns which demonise men as dangerously counter-productive.
If you get a culture saying men are inherently violent, emotionally stupid, not good communicators and they’re internalising it, then their positive sense of self keeps shrinking and when you have a man walking around who doesn’t respect himself he’s more likely to have addiction problems, and not be very good in relationships.”

Tiller considers his speciality as “translating the male perspective to the female and vice versa”. He tries to give both partners a fair hearing, and encourages both the man and the woman to take responsibility for making their relationship work.

While males can be more overtly confrontational, “female behaviour can be a bit more subtle, maybe passive-aggressive, but equally destructive.

“Men and women are equally bad at relating with each other, that’s been my observation.”

Demonising the male partner, as required by feminist orthodoxy, doesn’t work in real life.

Tiller says his counselling sessions are more effective when he calls out both sides for destructive behaviour.

“Generally, she’s positive and I’ve won major street cred with the guy, so he becomes a lot more invested in the process. I’m going to train him to hold his own assertively, not aggressively, and next session I confront him in a therapeutic way and they both build trust in me. It doesn’t take long to get them into a lot better place even if they’ve been entrenching bad habits for decades.

“I’m a pragmatic therapist. I want to get results.”

But getting results isn’t the aim of the domestic violence industry.

If

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 9:06am

cont.

But getting results isn’t the aim of the domestic violence industry.

If it was, then instead of demonising all boys and men, funding would be concentrated in the violence hot spots of indigenous and welfare communities where generational despair and substance abuse have created a Hobbesian nightmare, where women are bashed in broad daylight, two-year olds are gang raped, and no one bats an eyelid.

two sides to every story....

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #113 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 11:50am

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 7:04pm:
Because murder of partners/former partners goes on, cods, that is why I posted that for mothra.

And I will keep posting DV facts until the idiots here are silent and maybe some sensible discussion can happen.

You are probably the least qualified on this forum to talk about it ( women) not being a lover of women yourself- garden  gnomes and women are not sympatico- anyway I think if this MothHAG person was so intelligent how did she manage to get herself banned and now trying to enlist frustrated goons like you and Aussie to have her unbanned- its sad and pathetic to watch- anyone agitating for her should also be banned-she obviously broke FDs internet and thats all there is to it- you are spreading her tired old message and no one here is sympathetic to your cause- the ' we hate men message is hateful and unhelpful"- hate begets more hate- you are betraying your own sex- what do you call that-??? sounds like duck but starts with C-

You are unhappy here Monk- time to leave
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2018 at 12:20pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #114 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 12:04pm

Hello dearest Agnes.

We do not know why mothra and JS were banned, darling.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #115 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 12:14pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 12:04pm:
Hello dearest Agnes.

this forum better off without both of them so NO  I dont care a fig- fDs call and it was a good one

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #116 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 12:23pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 12:04pm:
Hello dearest Agnes.

and since when has FD or any mod given the reason for anyones ban- its never happened- MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND GO PLAY WITH THEM IN YOUR JOINT- YOU ARE HERE 24/7- YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE THEM DIPSTICK Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #117 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 12:34pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:52am:

what the hell would you know- dummy- how many effing eggs are you short of a scramble ~ ? idjit  !!!!

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #118 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 12:45pm

Hello Sweetness and BliLight?

Got the preparations for the avocado tree on hand?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #119 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 12:56pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 12:45pm:
Hello Sweetness and BliLight?

Got the preparations for the avocado tree on hand?

LOL- anyway stop stirring shiit- ok? and no I havent- things getting in the way

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Send Topic Print