Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ISLAM will increasingly become a threat to Austral (Read 2387 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
ISLAM will increasingly become a threat to Austral
Jun 5th, 2018 at 11:14am

ISLAM will increasingly become a threat to Australia, and to all Australians.

....already, there are way too many mohammedans, living in Australia.

Thank you;     John Howard,   Kevin Rudd,   Julia Gillard,   Tony Abbott,   Malcolm Turnbull, et al!
/sarc off

Why are mohammedans, living in Australia, a 'problem' ?

------- >

IMAGE....

Sonia Kruger - A 'racist' ?, or, A rational human being, expressing a rational fear ?

Quote:

By Christine Douglass-Williams on Jun 02, 2018 06:15 am

Australia: TV star faces “racial vilification” hearing for saying Muslim immigration should be stopped

High-profile TV star Sonia Kruger will face a directions hearing next month after failing to have a racial vilification complaint made against her dismissed.

Many Westerners appear not to realize that democracy is finished once the freedom of speech is gone.

The grounds used against Kruger:

It is unlawful under the Anti-Discrimination Act for a person, by a public act, to incite hatred, serious contempt or severe ridicule of a person or people on the ground of race......

...."A complaint against her July 18 comments was made by Sam Ekermawi, a Muslim living in Australia who claimed the Nine Network vilified “ethnic Muslim Australians”….

In an email last March to the Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW, he wrote, “Kruger wants borders closed to Muslims, in that she’s implying that they are terrorists to dehumanise them."

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/australia-tv-star-faces-racial-vilification-hearing-for-saying-muslim-immigration-should-be-stopped

https://twitter.com/samekermawi

THE ARGUMENT which is being used, against people like Sonia Kruger [by mohammedans like Sam Ekermawi] is that;

Rational fear of ISLAM and fear of [local] mohammedans, is [in fact,] 'racism'.   [...it is being construed, as being actual racism.]

If that determination stands [in a court of law and in the law of this land], there is a real danger that there will be no lawful defence,
for any person who         OPENLY or PUBLICLY,       expresses any criticism,
of the very real, and very malevolent intentions       of ISLAMISTS and ISLAM, in Australia.

Why so ?

Because all criticism of ISLAM will have been construed, to be, in fact, a 'racist' 'hate crime' against the mohammedan [the individual].      [and be OUTLAWED !]

Because in Australian law, it will become established, that it is     unlawful      to try, to ever OPENLY or PUBLICLY seek, to hold ISLAM and the local mohammedan accountable, for what 1/ it [ISLAM] [criminally] inspires, or 2/ for how mohammedans criminally conspire [among themselves], to commit [both] political and religious violence [against non-moslems].

Because, at that time, to openly express criticism of ISLAM or to be openly critical of any implied criminal intent by local mohammedans, would be classed, in law, as an act of 'racism' [i.e. a criminal act].

Such a circumstance would be an abhorrent absurdity,    ....but it is not unimaginable, in today's Australia!

ARGUMENT;
ISLAM is a philosophy, which [at the same time],
1/ encourages [both] political and religious violence against non-moslems,
and
2/ makes [both] political and religious violence, a lawful act [for the mohammedan], whenever that political and religious violence is committed against the non-moslem [who rejects ISLAM].

QUESTION;
Why [within Western nations and Western societies] are,
1/ statements and commands within the Koran, which plainly encourage [both] political and religious violence against the non-moslem,
and,
2/ the frequent statements made by mohammedans, which encourage, and make lawful, [both] political and religious violence against the non-moslem,
not recognised as a [the] source of directed, violent criminal intent [coming from an easily identifiable group of people, being, [all] mohammedans] ?

QUESTION;
[When it can be easily demonstrated that ISLAM's tenets and doctrines encourage [both] political and religious violence against the non-moslem, AS AN ACT OF FAITH!!!....]
Why do 1/ sovereign governments and 2/ the justice system(s), within Western nations and Western societies, continue to refuse to attribute culpability, IN LAW, to the local mohammedan community,
for the frequent acts of political and religious violence, which are being committed, by the members of that community ?

It is an absurd and abhorrent circumstance,      to ignore that reality.

Dictionary;
culpable = = deserving blame.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: ISLAM will increasingly become a threat to Austral
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 11:15am

What the infidel [for example, Sonia Kruger] should be fearful of,
is that ISLAM inculcates the idea of committing homicidal acts [against the enemy of Allah], as the lawful norm, into the psyche of every mohammedan....

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

Spokesmen for ISLAM will tell anyone who will listen;

THAT IT IS WRONG, AND THAT IT IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAMIC LAW,      TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Here is a moslem in the UK explaining, who the innocent people are.

---------- >

Please watch this YT...
A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing;

Quote:

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE

"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."

"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

IMAGE.....

< -------- This person, Sheik Feiz Mohammed,   
has two faces

He has one face, for his brother mohammedan.

And he presents another face, for the [strong] infidel.

He is a moslem.

Quote:

Use children as troops, says cleric

January 18, 2007

SYDNEY'S most influential radical Muslim cleric has been caught on film calling Jews pigs and urging children to die for Allah.
Firebrand Sheik Feiz Mohammed, head of the Global Islamic Youth Centre in Liverpool [Australia], delivered the hateful rants on a collection of DVDs called the Death Series being sold in Australia and overseas.
.........Sheik Feiz says in the video.
"We want to have children and offer them as soldiers defending Islam. Teach them this: There is nothing more beloved to me than wanting to die as a mujahid (holy warrior). Put in their soft, tender hearts the zeal of jihad and a love of martyrdom."
An Australian citizen born in Sydney who has spent the past year living in Lebanon, Sheik Feiz was exposed this week in a British documentary Undercover Mosque.
......"The peak, the pinnacle, the crest, the highest point, the pivot, the summit of Islam is jihad," he declares in the film, before denouncing "kaffirs" (non-Muslims).

"Kaffir is the worst word ever written, a sign of infidelity, disbelief, filth, a sign of dirt."

......Sheik Feiz - who just two weeks ago said he felt like an "alien" in his own country - leads about 4000 followers through his Global Islamic Youth Centre in Sydney's southwest.
He also accused Australian authorities of being over-zealous in their approach to clerics like him.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21074839-2,00.html
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/014863.php

NOW LISTEN TO THE EXACT SAME MOSLEM AS HE SPEAKS TO NON-MOSLEM AUDIENCE - WHO HAVE BECOME AWARE OF HIS PREVIOUS STATEMENTS

Fiery Australian cleric claims jihad remarks were misunderstood;

Quote:

"The jihad I speak of is not one of violence,"...

"I don't believe in suicide bombing. I don't believe in violence against others," he said. "We denounce that.

This is not Islamic law and it is not moral."

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/01/fiery-australian-cleric-claims-jihad-remarks-w...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:39pm

And you think that demonising Muslims is more likely to help the situation or more likely to make it worse?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:41pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 5th, 2018 at 6:39pm:
And you think that demonising Muslims is more likely to help the situation or more likely to make it worse?

Do you think pretending there is no problem will make it better?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2018 at 7:06pm

How is being critical of Islam, opposing Islam 'demonising' Muslims?   Bandying idiotic slogans around is not reflecting well on you, baby Bwian.

Assorted Musulmans come up with this idiotic deflection - but they NEVER tell you what they regard OK criticism of Islam.  Not do you - probably because you have no idea.

Have you considered uttering the Islamic 'I do'? You should, you are ready as far as mentaltly is concerned.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 1:47pm

I would call labelling the hijab as an "enemy uniform" which rightly should be banned - "demonizing" muslims, just as I call the blanket slur that "muslims are lazy" - on the basis of a relatively high number of muslims out of work as demonizing too...

But thats just me.

What do you think Baron - is it unreasonable and "pretending there is no problem" to object to the above sort of language?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 2:07pm

Sadly, a lot of modern progressive Australians seem to have a bigoted opinion of Australian culture, so Islam is quite a gift to them, as anything culturally unAustralian helps to destroy the culture that made our country what it is.

Immigrants who do not assimilate into Australian culture are like a dream come true for the progressive mentality.  They call it multiculturalism, but we already had Chinese restaurants before that word was dreamed up.  I call it anticulturalism.

Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 9:39am

And you think that demonising Muslims....

Auggie,

I'm not demonising the mohammedan - AT ALL.

What we all see, is just a case of the mohammedan,       being the mohammedan,       and being what Allah calls upon him to be [through his own choice].

i.e.
Being true to his faith, and being are pure mohammedan.

Auggie,

Calling me names,       and mis-attributing my own motives,      is just a lie, it is a deceit, and it is a deliberate deflection away from what is true, about every mohammedan.

WHAT IS TRUE ABOUT EVERY MOHAMMEDAN ?

It isn't rocket science !

Every mohammedan is a mohammedan.

And every mohammedan, is a follower of ISLAM.

And, ISLAM instructs and commands the mohammedan [the follower of ISLAM] to rape, and to pillage, and to kill, and to die, for the sake of Allah's religion - SPECIFICALLY, in order to terrify the enemies of Allah.

Wherever he goes, the mohammedan, is being the mohammedan.

Wherever the mohammedan goes, he chooses,      to assert ISLAM's superiority, intimidate, lie, rape, murder, instil fear of the mohammedan, for the sake of Allah's religion - in order to terrify the enemy of Allah.

Yadda did this [below], Yadda is responsible for "demonising Muslims"....

IN ITALY: “Salvini, do you think you can stop our invasion? You think we’re gonna stop raping your women? You’re wrong.”
Jun 05, 2018 09:58 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/salvini-do-you-think-you-can-stop-our-invasio...

Australia: Muslim brothers scream “we’re going to kill you, we need you dead” at mother because she left Islam
Jun 5, 2018 11:37 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/australia-muslim-brothers-scream-were-going-t...

Australia: Muslims plotted jihad mass murder on airplane with bombs hidden in Barbie doll
Jun 5, 2018 11:10 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/australia-muslims-plotted-jihad-mass-murder-o...

Australia: Muslim gouges out wife’s eyes and slaughters her in front of their three young children
Jun 3, 2018 3:19 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/australia-muslim-gouges-out-wifes-eyes-and-sl...

Australia: Muslima who stabbed sleeping man says she was “acting on behalf of the Caliphate”
May 6, 2018 12:19 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/australia-muslima-who-stabbed-sleeping-man-sa...

Australia: Islamic State recruiter refuses to stand for judge, she “only stands for Allah”
May 4, 2018 3:52 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/australia-islamic-state-recruiter-refuses-to-...

But what about all of the peaceful and innocent mohammedans ???

Yes !!!

What about them !

Where are they !

AND WHY AREN'T THEY DENOUNCING ISLAM, AND DENOUNCING THE MURDEROUS TEACHINGS OF ISLAM !!!!

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims

London, Sept.8 [2007]

A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.

Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.

A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....

He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

Google,
we smile to the face "while our hearts curse them"

Auggie, a special message, just for you....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1525442231/19#19

Auggie,

QUESTION;

Why do you come onto this forum and refuse to 'own it' [i.e. ISLAM] ?

Why do you [and others just like you] come onto this public forum, and pretend to an impartial agent/correspondent, who is making impartial arguments, regarding ISLAM, and the motives of ISLAMISTS ?

Why do you refuse to 'own it' ?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 10:10pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 1:47pm:
I would call labelling the hijab as an "enemy uniform" which rightly should be banned - "demonizing" muslims, just as I call the blanket slur that "muslims are lazy" - on the basis of a relatively high number of muslims out of work as demonizing too...

But thats just me.

What do you think Baron - is it unreasonable and "pretending there is no problem" to object to the above sort of language?

You Muslims are not fitting in anywhere non-Muslim, certainly not in Western countries.  That's the long and the short of it, pal. You are the heirs and inheriors and perpetuators of that wild donkey of a man:

He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.

That's Muslims then and now and always. You have converted to the uber-resentment creed - most people who convert to it are the same - boiling over with resentment and Islam fits the bill for all the discontents. If you had no infidels to rail and revolt against you would have nothing. Rancorous Resentment, not Submission, is the true meaning of Islam. Islam is nothing but concentrated resentment.

You have never once offered anything other than 'yeah-but', gandalf. Islam is simply about defying and resenting the Jews, Christians, the Other (non-monotheists) and saying no to whatever is going. Islam is all about seething resentment and as absolutely nothing to say that is not in OPPOSITION to something. You have nothing positive to offer, only 'not that'. Pathetic.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:05pm

Frank wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 10:10pm:

But thats just me.

You Muslims are not fitting in anywhere non-Muslim, certainly not in Western countries. 

He grew here. You?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 8:36pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 8th, 2018 at 4:05pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 10:10pm:

But thats just me.

You Muslims are not fitting in anywhere non-Muslim, certainly not in Western countries. 

He grew here. You?

He grew here as a dago who converted to Islam. Confused and cofllicted.

Like you, Paki. Scottish dad, Paki heart. You are both psychotic.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 10th, 2024 at 2:44pm

Islamists in UK, Australia spreading anti-Semitism, destroying democracy

Extreme Islamism is powerfully corroding democracy in Britain, in Australia, in the US and Canada, in France and several other European countries. Extreme Islamism has virulent anti-Semitism at its core.

This pandemic of hatred is sweeping across our societies. It is monstrously, wickedly unfair to the Jews who are its victims, but it’s also an existential crisis in our civilisa­tion. For it puts the most irrational, ancient and shameful hatred at the heart of democratic life.

The situation grows worse, with governments ineffective in response. This has accelerated drastically since the October 7 Hamas terrorist atrocities against Israelis and the subsequent Israeli military operation in Gaza.
Mike Burgess, director-general of ASIO, in his February 28 annual threat assessment, recorded the terrorist threat level as “Possible”. He said: “Sunni violent extremism poses the greatest religiously motivated violent extremist threat in Australia.”
It’s not Islamism alone that causes the problem. Extreme Islamism hates Western democratic and liberal societies and harbours anti-Semitism at its core. These ideological reflexes are now shared by the activist left in Western societies. Thus we have Climate Activists for Palestine and Queers for Palestine marching in objectively pro-Hamas demonstrations.
Recently the House of Commons was scheduled to vote on an anti-Israel motion from the Scottish National Party. Both Conservatives and Labour opposed it. It should have gone to a direct vote. But Speaker Lindsay Hoyle put a milder Labor motion on the same subject instead. It passed. At the time Hoyle did this, there was a roiling Islamist mob outside parliament and Hoyle said he feared for MPs’ lives if they were recorded voting against a pro-Palestinian motion.

The House of Commons, which had stood against Adolf Hitler, capitulated to intimidation by a violent mob. Thus is democracy compromised.
Britain, even after Brexit, can’t establish control of its borders, like Joe Biden in America. Liberal courts, and liberal elite opinion, and much of the left internationally, no longer believe in enforceable national borders. This is a fundamental, reckless and devastating change by the left.

Nor will British and European courts allow the state to deport those who fail to establish refugee claims. In the past six years, Britain has actually removed about 1.3 per cent of those entering illegally.

GREG SHERIDAN
Sunday, March 10, 2024

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #12 - Mar 10th, 2024 at 3:25pm

It's disgraceful.
Everyone condemns Terrorism from Iraq, Taliban, etc - when they attack American interests.
But when HAM-ASS does the same to Israel - its a whole different, hypocritical, attitude.
Doing this has allowed Terrorists via the HAM-ASS atrocities, to feel justified and empowered.
How would America like it if Taliban decide to capitalise on the current Media vibe towards Terrorists and attack USA soil again?
Like I said before, the American Media are just trying to undermine Israel because they do a better job at dealing with Terrorism than they do. Israel is making them look inferior - so its now 'Anti-Israel' via the Victimhood Gang of the Democraps/Media for the 'poor' HAM-ASS underdogs.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print