Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print
ABC proves that Muslims are lazy (Read 14114 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: ABC proves that Muslims are lazy
Reply #60 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:43pm

Quote:
I said it *MAY" conceivably be due to laziness. As it *MAY" conceivably be due to a great many things. That is not in any way shape or form "linking" it to laziness.

Splitting hairs.

Would you say that Muslims are not lazy?

Quote:
Fraser Anning was attempting to make a direct link between non-participation and welfare leechers

The "fact check" focussed on his error in terminology. It took several paragraphs to explain what he got wrong, but basically proved he was on the money.

Quote:
Clearly he is implying that those 56% are all welfare leechers - yet as the ABC explained, a good proportion includes those who are not participating (mostly women), many (most?) of whom would not be eligible for welfare. Anning was simply wrong (if not dishonest) to lump all of this 56% in with "parasites" who are collecting welfare.

That is a big omission from the article. It did not state how many are on welfare. If it's consistent with the other stats that were presented, it's not good for the turn polishers.

Quote:
Admittedly, he is arguably not being as disingenous and blatantly racist as you are.

Racist? Don't lie Gandalf. I have not mentioned race.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:53pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:41pm:
Imrah wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:34pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:29pm:
"these stats prove that muslims are lazy".

The Quoran proves that it is not laziness in a secular nation.  I stop there because I don't want to offend anybody, either of you.  You are both grownups and that is such a treat in a place like this.

Funny you should mention that. On another day FD will happily point out how muslims in the west spend all their time busily scheming and conjuring sinister plans for how to thwart and deceive the infidel. All according to the orders of their sinister Quran of course.

But today, he's arguing they are nothing but fat lazy loathes who just want sit around on their arses doing nothing all day.

Oh mate, thank you!  I just had one of those things that the Californians call a 'L.O.L.' in boyzpeak, because we are building a nice equilateral triangle of opinions here.

Let me not support either of FD's opinions but he was more on the mark before than he is in this thread.  It is not sinister, unless you might have some sentimental history regarding Australian ancestors and traditional culture.  This is why I mentioned that it depends on one's beliefs.

If you love Allah, then it is wise to blend in with foreign environments as peacefully as possible. 

If you love Australia, then it is wise to welcome newcomers who are prepared to assimilate with the culture and accommodate the status quo, because it has proven successful or else no one would want to come here in the first place, unless they had sinister intentions towards Australians. 

I advise Muslims to do their best to blend in, and accept the foreign ways that Allah has led them to, and keep the philosophies from childhood teachings in the background, just like Australians are required to do when we visit other countries with different cultures.

Turn the other cheek, brother.  That is the only thing that I worry that Mohammad never mentioned that one might say Jesus did.  They were both on the same side - Humanity!

Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #62 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:55pm

freediver wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:43pm:
That is a big omission from the article. It did not state how many are on welfare. If it's consistent with the other stats that were presented, it's not good for the turn polishers.

from the article:

Quote:
The inference contained in Senator Anning's Twitter claim and comments in Parliament are that a significant number of Muslim migrants are a burden on the Australian economy because they are not in work and rely instead on welfare.
However, Professor Quiggin said that although Muslims had the lowest workforce participation rate, it was worth noting that women who were not in the labour force, but whose husbands or partners were employed, would not be eligible for government benefits in most cases.

This clarification is not good for the racist hate-mongers. 56% of muslims are not on welfare, which was the central message of Anning's slur.

But congratulations FD, you've expertly diverted the focus away from how absurd and logically fallacious your slur contained in the tread title is.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #63 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:59pm

The "fact check" focussed on his error in terminology. It took several paragraphs to explain what he got wrong, but basically proved he was on the money.

If he was "on the money", he would have provided sufficient evidence for his BS insinuation that 56% of muslims are on welfare.

He didn't even come close - and the fact check exposed his slur as a vicious racist lie.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 7:04pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:59pm:

If he was "on the money", he would have provided sufficient evidence for his BS insinuation that 56% of muslims are on welfare.

He didn't even come close - and the fact check exposed his slur as a vicious racist lie.

I would trust a politician more than I would trust the ABC nowdays, Gandalf. 

Anyway, if you go to a friend's house and they have a sign on the door which says, "Please Remove Your Shoes" but you are afraid your feet might get cold, what would Allah tell you to do?

1. Conform with the house rules. take off your shoes, and hope they have a heater inside?

2. Storm in against the house rules and drag mud all over their floor?

3. Go home?
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2018 at 7:18pm by Imrah »  

Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #65 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 10:14pm

Quote:
This clarification is not good for the racist hate-mongers. 56% of muslims are not on welfare, which was the central message of Anning's slur.

How about what he actually said?

Quote:

He did not, because that is not what he said. But the ABC did give the evidence. They clarified that 56% of working age Muslims do not in fact have a job. Thanks, ABC.

Quote:

They exposed it as nothing more than a technicality - only misleading if you know and apply the definition for the term he used that the ABS does. Which is of course why you are lying about what he said.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #66 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 10:17pm

I've read the thread and whether it proves laziness or not is debatable. What it does show is that Islam does not fit into western culture and does not belong here. It's a pox on mankind as can be seen by what it makes of it's adherents.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #67 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 10:35pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 10:17pm:
I've read the thread and whether it proves laziness or not is debatable. What it does show is that Islam does not fit into western culture and does not belong here. It's a pox on mankind as can be seen by what it makes of it's adherents.

Exactly,  all religions are a pox but some are worse than others.

Islam us a turd

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #68 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 10:44pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 10:35pm:

Islam us a turd

Kinda makes it hard for it's adherents to fit in if they won't meet other people, touch them, work with the opposite gender, etc. I know it's not all of them but the numbers above show it's enough to show the religion does not fit in and it's not up to everyone else to make them fit. Why should we allow them to milk the public teat for their choices? Perhaps they just don't belong here unless they are hoping Au will become like them.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #69 - Jun 25th, 2018 at 7:17am

The Muzlim: the eternal victim. The world is against us. I'll show them, I'll kill myself. Then they'll be sorry.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 6:11pm

Quote:
I said it *MAY" conceivably be due to laziness. As it *MAY" conceivably be due to a great many things. That is not in any way shape or form "linking" it to laziness.

Splitting hairs.

Would you say that Muslims are not lazy?

Quote:
Fraser Anning was attempting to make a direct link between non-participation and welfare leechers

Quote:
Clearly he is implying that those 56% are all welfare leechers - yet as the ABC explained, a good proportion includes those who are not participating (mostly women), many (most?) of whom would not be eligible for welfare. Anning was simply wrong (if not dishonest) to lump all of this 56% in with "parasites" who are collecting welfare.

Quote:
Admittedly, he is arguably not being as disingenous and blatantly racist as you are.

Racist? Don't lie Gandalf. I have not mentioned race.

That's right, G. Has no one never told you that Islam is not a race?

They're an inbred, retarded sub-species who squat down to pee and play with their dicks afterwards.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 6:15pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 6:59pm:

Not racist, G. Dole cheats are not a race.

If anything, they're racist towards us.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 7:06pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 24th, 2018 at 10:44pm:

Islam us a turd

Kinda makes it hard for it's adherents to fit in if they won't meet other people, touch them, work with the opposite gender, etc. I know it's not all of them but the numbers above show it's enough to show the religion does not fit in and it's not up to everyone else to make them fit. Why should we allow them to milk the public teat for their choices? Perhaps they just don't belong here unless they are hoping Au will become like them.

They don't fit in, they refuse to assimilate, they take our jobs.

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jul 1st, 2018 at 11:13am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 7:06pm:

Islam us a turd

They don't fit in, they refuse to assimilate, they take our welfare, they are work-shy..

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

edited

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jul 1st, 2018 at 12:37pm

Frank wrote on Jul 1st, 2018 at 11:13am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 7:06pm:

Islam us a turd

They don't fit in, they refuse to assimilate, they take our welfare, they are work-shy..

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

edited

They take our women, then divorce them...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print