Send Topic Print
Aussie is a wanker. (Read 3214 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Aussie is a wanker.
Reply #15 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:32am

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:26am:
Ah, but codsy said she would be ripped apart here. Not so, it seems.

oh and there you are   ripped apart is a bit strong  but you have popped into the rape thread so you understand what the manic is like....he never owns anything....but you being an aussie follower wouldnt mind that.... but I do.

cheers

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:37am

cods wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:32am:

oh and there you are   ripped apart is a bit strong  but you have popped into the rape thread so you understand what the manic is like....he never owns anything....but you being an aussie follower wouldnt mind that.... but I do.

cheers

What do you want me to own in that Thread, cods?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:41am

Aussie wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:22am:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:19am:
Mod. not GMod codsy.

Seems you can post in Relationships after all.

She always has been able to post here.  Further, yet again she has completely mis-read (as happens very often) what I said about some posts being removed (I removed them cods....not a GMod) in the Ozpol/sewer Thread.

Quote:
Re: The sewer and OzPol
Reply #650 - Yesterday at 6:32pm Quote  Posts by Baton Rouge Lawyer have been deleted after a GMod saw them.  Quotes of 'his' posts have also been removed.

I can prove nothing about who they were...but I was able to observe who was on-line, not on-line, and back on line ..... as that sock posted and the master disappeared, the sock re-appeared, the master re-appeared etc etc.

why would you say this??????.... unless you wanted people to believe a gmod removed them???????

seriously    you think we all came down with yesterdays shower...

and your manic compulsiveness  is even more apparent ... when you even check whos logged on and at what times...

your going round the bend mate you seriously are...

not only that its all twisted..

.a gmod got upset with what a poster said in relationships......and asked I presume YOU to remove them   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

wanker is right... Cheesy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:44am

Aussie wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:37am:

cheers

What do you want me to own in that Thread, cods?

you were out of line bring up consensual   in that rape thread.....dont twist it all around to fit in with your beliefs    that most women who cry rape lie....

the way you come out looking for reasons to doubt.. is so mind blowing.... start another thread so you and greg can make a real meal out of it..... dont destroy a thread  by virtually changing the subject from rape to consent...because of PROOF>>

maybe lone women should all wear body cams these days   just to have visual PROOF

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:48am

Quote:
.a gmod got upset with what a poster said in relationships......and asked I presume YOU to remove them   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You'd be wrong.  A GMod did not ask me anything.  I left the posts up so a GMod could see them.  After they confirmed they had seen them....I removed the posts.  Simple as that, cods.

There is also relevant recent history which you will be unaware of as no public song and dance was had about it.

Best thing for you to do is stop looking for land mines when there are none.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:54am

Aussie wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:48am:
Quote:

You'd be wrong.  A GMod did not ask me anything.  I left the posts up so a GMod could see them.  After they confirmed they had seen them....I removed the posts.  Simple as that, cods.

There is also relevant recent history which you will be unaware of as no public song and dance was had about it.

since when do you need a gmod to claim he has seen said posts...lolololol.. are you looking to sue someone again.....for daring to do what you do all the time   THREATEN..

again twisting everything said to suit your own ego

wanker is so right!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:55am

Quote:
you were out of line bring up consensual   in that rape thread.....

I did not bring it up.  It was directly raised by the false assertion in the Article cited in the OP.  No medical test can confirm rape.....ie...lack of consent.

Quote:
dont twist it all around to fit in with your beliefs    that most women who cry rape lie....

That is not my belief and I have never said it was.  Some women do make false claims of rape.  That is an undeniable fact of life.

Quote:
the way you come out looking for reasons to doubt.. is so mind blowing.... start another thread so you and greg can make a real meal out of it..... dont destroy a thread  by virtually changing the subject from rape to consent...because of PROOF>>

The issue of proof was directly raised in the Article in the OP.....that a medical test had confirmed (ie proven) the woman had been raped.  No medical test can prove that.

Quote:
maybe lone women should all wear body cams these days   just to have visual PROOF

I doubt that will happen.  Most women do carry smart phones which can easily be set to record voice.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:00am

Aussie is a wanker.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:00am

I didnt bring it up  is the in the OP>

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:02am

Again...you go off on weird tangents.

Quote:
since when do you need a gmod to claim he has seen said posts...lolololol..

I don't....and no GMod claimed they had seen them  They did acknowledge what I brought to their attention, and I then deleted the posts.  Simple as that, cods.

Quote:
are you looking to sue someone again.....for daring to do what you do all the time   THREATEN..

No-one has been threatened with legal action.  I have posted that people have exposed themselves to litigation.  That is not a threat.  It is a statement of fact.  It is also a fact that I have said many times that I made a decision not to involve OzPol in legal action.

Quote:

No...just stopping you from twisting everything to suit your silly agenda.

Quote:
wanker is so right!

Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:05am

cods wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:54am:
Aussie wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:48am:
Quote:

since when do you need a gmod to claim he has seen said posts...lolololol.. are you looking to sue someone again.....for daring to do what you do all the time   THREATEN..

wanker is so right!

When confronted with honesty, rational thought, and reasonable arguments, cods resorts to personal abuse.

Oh dear.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:06am

cods wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:00am:
Aussie is a wanker.

Smiley

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #27 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:18am

cods wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:16am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 8:11pm:
Mod's come to Aussie's defence. That's nice.

he is very lucky with gmods  they delete and fix posts   at will for him...   he doesnt even have to ask them Angry

Ah - the stench of corruption......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #28 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:34am

cheers

Ripped apart were your words.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #29 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:36am

Has EVERYONE taken stupid pills this morning?

stupid_pills.jpg (30 KB | 18 )
stupid_pills.jpg

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print