Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Feminist don't like Sex doll brothel (Read 1138 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Feminist don't like Sex doll brothel
Jun 2nd, 2018 at 9:37am

Yeah, I reckon the concern that violent behavour against the dolls could be acted out on real women is BS.

Feminists realise how disarmed they'd be if men no longer have to spend nearly everywaking  moment of their lives trying to get sex.

A French business where customers can spend time alone with human-looking silicone sex dolls will remain open despite criticism that it degrades women and promotes rape culture.

https://www.cnet.com/news/sex-doll-xdolls-brothel-stays-open-despite-protests/

IBI

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: Feminist don't like Sex doll brothel
Reply #1 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 2:33pm

Are you trying to be vague?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #2 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 9:28pm

You have to admit there are some deep seated problems in the male psyche, both normal and homosexual. Nearly all pedophiles are men. What's the bet the guys that use these places end up catching something nasty?

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 10:03pm

issuevoter wrote on Jun 2nd, 2018 at 9:28pm:
You have to admit there are some deep seated problems in the male psyche, both normal and homosexual. Nearly all pedophiles are men. What's the bet the guys that use these places end up catching something nasty?

I bet the guys who would use these are the incel types.
Strange things seem to happen to the male brain when a healthy sex life is not available.

I've also witnessed what happens to females in that situation and they actually handle it much worse.

IBI

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #4 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 10:25am

wouldn't single religious types be able to use the brothel without sinning ? Tongue Tongue Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #5 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 10:48am

Agree, all I can say is WTF.....!!!

Don't think it will affect the oldest profession in the world, nothing can substitute for a real person.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #6 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 11:01am

u mean catch something like a tennis ball a dog has been using for fetch ? Cheesy Cheesy

I am me

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 1:47pm

I raised the issue of brothel-doll hygiene in 4Chan a few months ago.  Obviously, the dolls contain a sperm-collecting receptacle.  So how often are they emptied and the receptacle sterilised?  When full to overflowing? When leaking onto the mattress?  And what are the odds of the collective sperm containing STDs? 

Perverts and sub-teens in 4Chan threw a fit about such questions, just as they were insistent women would/should be jealous of brothel-dolls

guess it hadn't occured to them that interested parties could be collecting DNA from those silicone dolls?  But they're so suspicious of sites such as Ancestrydotcom  Smiley

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 2:07pm

If I am a feminist, I would say, leave those men to their dolls. ...

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 2:34pm

tickleandrose wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 2:07pm:
If I am a feminist, I would say, leave those men to their dolls. ...

Sure.  For dolls, read petri-dishes

And when they've spent all their pocket-money having sex with latex, no doubt they take their share of the petri-dish back home to their wives, girlfriends and (should they have a paedophile bent) their children and children of neighbours, etc

what a great idea

Especially when telegony is factored in

' Hi darling. Feel like a root?  Let's stick this collection of random guys into you.  It'll be fun.  Who knows who our next kid will resemble, eh?  Could be that uncaught serial rapist or killer or that weirdy bearded guy of uncertain origin from down the road … '

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 2:46pm

there was a show on tele one night   about men who dress as these sex dolls.... cant remember what it was called....but they actually put on everything head legs  body the works to look like these dolls,,,,and walked around the streets....it was an eye opener....now they have these dolls they dont look human more exaggerated pretty if you like......but they seem to be pandering to the ABNORMAL...and making a lot of money I guess....

its rather sad  but I cant see it keeping rapists off the street.  after all rapists dont want friendly consenting.{?} females do they???.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

as for putting females down ????

plastic toys for the boys have been around since they discovered plastic.....

who cares...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 2:48pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 10:25am:
wouldn't single religious types be able to use the brothel without sinning ? Tongue Tongue Wink

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

since when was SEX a sin?..

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:23pm

Not only that, but it seems that to some, women's 'rights' are defined and bounded by the amount of sex they are prepared to give out, rather than a rational discussion of issues and outcomes for all.... then, of course, on that other strand moved to 'relationships' I can't view it now - and after all I've done for the curry shitter..

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print