Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Clean/Free Energy Tech
May 31st, 2018 at 9:00am

Turbulent Is Ready to Change the World!

Turbulent Hydro
Published on Oct 10, 2017
After 2 years of engineering and build iterations the team of Turbulent has finished its first 15kW low-head hydropower turbine. This is a scalable technology that can be installed at any kind of water fall, rapid, or water control structure in rivers and canals. By basing this turbine on the principle of a whirlpool, it is both fish friendly and can let debris pass through.
Find us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TurbulentHydro/
or visit our website for more information: http://www.turbulent.be/
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2018 at 9:05am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Clean/Free Energy Tech
Reply #1 - May 31st, 2018 at 9:05am

Free power- How to convert an old washing machine into a water powered generator

Angry Ram
Published on Jan 24, 2014
I've been living off the grid for a few years now, using a converted water powered F&P washing machine motor to generate more than enough power to run all the appliances & hot water I use in my house, as well as powering all the tools I use in my workshop. In that time I've saved many thousands of dollars from not having to pay power bills. In this detailed video I'll show you how it's done.

I'm told Whirpool Cabrio and Maytag Bravos use the same type of stator motor for those who can't find this model.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 31st, 2018 at 9:00pm

excellent.. I'd luv to do something like that if I lived ON a flowing river that was on my property...

unfortunately, my new block is far from water...  so I will be using the best of Solar Power..  Smiley

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2018 at 1:32pm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-08/first-3d-printed-homes-to-be-built-in-the-...

'World-first' 3D-printed homes to be built in The Netherlands

A Dutch neighbourhood will be the site of a what is claimed to be a world-first 3D-printed housing development, with the first residents due to move in as soon as next year.

The partners in the project, called Project Milestone, said it is a world-first because the 3D-printed houses in the development will all be occupied.

Their plan is to print five multi-storey, sustainable, fully habitable concrete homes.

"3D-printing of concrete is a potential game-changer in the building industry," the developers said in a statement.

The project partners said the technology allowed it to create homes in almost any shape, and to print "all kinds, qualities and colours of concrete, all in a single product".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print