Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Motorists demand fair go from bike thugs... (Read 15391 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Motorists demand fair go from bike thugs...
Reply #90 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 5:57pm

I thought we were talking about the illegal and stupid actions of some cycle riders....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:08pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
I thought we were talking about the illegal and stupid actions of some cycle riders....

Hey mate!  I'm back.  Why don't we cut the bullcrap and focus on Jewish cyclists?  They must be the stupidest and most illegal of all cyclists, for sure.  Didn't you read that book, 'Mein Kampf'?  It can only be the Jews who are responsible for your anquish ...

... or maybe it's those stupid, illegal Muzzos, eh?  They might be the ones to blame.  Just look at all the trouble in Gaza right now, and see how you go driving your car around with all those bicycles, and some of them have bombs in them.  Not just the usual bombs approved by the US military but nasty little bombs known as I.E.Ds,  Repeat after me, I.  E. D. 

Oh it's terrible, these monsterous Jewish (or was it Muzzies?) cyclists riding around on bikes with bombs to blow you up at the traffic lights!  I tell you, buddy, something needs to be done about those Muzzos before all hell breaks loose!  And the Jews too.

Of course, there is no scientific evidence on record that proves in the laboratory that good Australians who drive around in big, heavy cars have anything at all to do with it, of course of course, and nobody wants to ride a horse of course. 

Let's make Australia's road-toll record and fruck up the sky with carbon derivatives and kill all the Jews on bikes, and those other demographics that don't believe in Henry Ford, our messiah!

Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #92 - Jun 6th, 2018 at 7:23pm

There are stupid car drivers.

There are stupid cyclists.

There are stupid pedestrians.

But do you know what the difference Is?

When a car hits another car, they damage the cars, but safety devices protect the occupants to a degree.

When a car hits a pedestrian or cyclist, there is little damage to the car, and serious damage to the cyclist and pedestrian.

If you knew that you woukd be killed just because you forced your right of way, would you?
If your answer is yes, you are a lycra clad looney.

Do you know why cyclists are always so angry?

For the same reason bulls buck when they rodeo.

Their balls are being crushed by the lycra in cyclists and by elastic bands in bulls.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Cycists demand fair go from Car thugs...
Reply #93 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 10:52am

Quote:
A flash of silver and two riders are suddenly airborne, one of them smashing the sedan's windscreen with his head on his way across the bonnet. A fraction of a second later, another two go down, but rather than flying over the car they slam into the passenger side and drop to the bitumen.

A fifth cyclist upends and lies dazed in the road, although she is able to stagger to the kerb and sit down, head in hands, as shock sets in.

Another day, another bout in the zero-sum game of car vs cyclist, in which nobody wins and not much seems to change.

The first responders — often just unlucky passers-by woefully ill-equipped to process the stress and gore of such a scene — do what they can, emergency services workers pick up the pieces, surgeons repair what damage they can and the driver is left without a vehicle but physically intact.

REALITY CHECK: Thugs in 2,000kg metal tanks are 200 times more dangerous than thugs on 10kg bikes.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-19/west-end-cycling-accident-photos-calvin-tr...

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Cyclists demand fair go from car thugs...
Reply #94 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 11:02am

Quote:
So how do motorists really feel about sharing the road with cyclists?

"I'm happy to say I haven't had those conversations with people who are advocating doing the wrong thing around cyclists," Mr Spalding says.

"You do see those that pop up on social media, but they're not the conversations that I've had. Regardless of who has done the wrong thing, there is this general concern about consequences."

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Cycists demand fair go from Car thugs...
Reply #95 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 5:58pm

Imrah wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 10:52am:
Quote:
A flash of silver and two riders are suddenly airborne, one of them smashing the sedan's windscreen with his head on his way across the bonnet. A fraction of a second later, another two go down, but rather than flying over the car they slam into the passenger side and drop to the bitumen.

A fifth cyclist upends and lies dazed in the road, although she is able to stagger to the kerb and sit down, head in hands, as shock sets in.

Another day, another bout in the zero-sum game of car vs cyclist, in which nobody wins and not much seems to change.

The first responders — often just unlucky passers-by woefully ill-equipped to process the stress and gore of such a scene — do what they can, emergency services workers pick up the pieces, surgeons repair what damage they can and the driver is left without a vehicle but physically intact.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/8842398-3x2-940x627.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/8841326-3x2-940x627.jpg

REALITY CHECK: Thugs in 2,000kg metal tanks are 200 times more dangerous than thugs on 10kg bikes.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-19/west-end-cycling-accident-photos-calvin-tr...

That poor car driver.

Just sitting in his car minding his own business and a group of bikes all run into his car, damaging his car and getting blood all over it.

I have seen riders not being able to stop, running into and damaging cars.

I have seen mirrors ripped off, scratches from handle bars from bikes not quite fitting between stopped cars.

And the riders ride off leaving damage, without even so much as a sorry.

I have seen aggressive riders hit older pedestrians, tell at pedestrians and terrify old people.

They are not the victims, in a great many cases they are the problem.

Again for the dim witted.

Bikes need, must have number plates

And in an accident, there is no point in being DEAD right, just be careful and give way.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 6:25pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 5:58pm:
That poor car driver.

Just sitting in his car minding his own business and a group of bikes all run into his car, damaging his car and getting blood all over it.

I have seen mirrors ripped off, scratches from handle bars from bikes not quite fitting between stopped cars.

I have seen aggressive riders hit older pedestrians, tell at pedestrians and terrify old people.

And in an accident, there is no point in being DEAD right, just be careful and give way.

I have seen that you have not seen reality. 

You are welcome to walk backwards out of the driveway of your home with your eyes closed onto a main road, and see what yo momma would like to have written on your epitaph, Val'.

Maybe then you can look upon your grave and understand the rules of the road, eh?   I welcome the good help your being run over by a truck outside your two-storey mansion will give to you in learning about the rules of the road.  You will be doing us all a favour, so go ahead and try it.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #97 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 7:26pm

Imrah wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 6:25pm:
That poor car driver.

You are welcome to walk backwards out of the driveway of your home with your eyes closed onto a main road, and see what yo momma would like to have written on your epitaph, Val'.

Maybe then you can look upon your grave and understand the rules of the road, eh?   I welcome the good help your being run over by a truck outside your two-storey mansion will give to you in learning about the rules of the road.  You will be doing us all a favour, so go ahead and try it.

U

Its only one story

I'm all for the rules of the road, but many, many bike riders flaunt the rules happy in their anonymity as they ride away.

What do you have to hide with number plates?

Bikes, both motorised and pedal powered have considerably less protection than a car.

What sort of imbecile taken on a car when riding a bike?

You might have the right of the law on your side, but if you act like a dill, and the car driver or truck driver cant see you, you will end up either in hospital or the morgue.

All because you are too arrogant to just let a few seconds pass so the driver can pass you.

It is you my friend who lives in a fantasy world where bikes are tougher than cars.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:02pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 7:26pm:
Imrah wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 6:25pm:
That poor car driver.

U

Its only one story

I'm all for the rules of the road, but many, many bike riders flaunt the rules happy in their anonymity as they ride away.

What do you have to hide with number plates?

Bikes, both motorised and pedal powered have considerably less protection than a car.

What sort of imbecile taken on a car when riding a bike?

You might have the right of the law on your side, but if you act like a dill, and the car driver or truck driver cant see you, you will end up either in hospital or the morgue.

All because you are too arrogant to just let a few seconds pass so the driver can pass you.

It is you my friend who lives in a fantasy world where bikes are tougher than cars.

You don't understand.  You don't get it.  Not at all, MATE.   Look at the photos I have worked so hard to transfer across here.

Do you not see that the silver Magna was either reversing out of the driveway, (most likely), blindly, or else drove into the driveway with full vision of the approaching peloton of five cyclists, (less likely), and then  turned their Magna into a metal bulwark for the oncoming road users to have NO CHOICE but to crash straight into.

Do you not see that the Magna is sideways across the frucking road?

How do you think that happened?

I don't care about your politics, MATE,  Here is a typical example of what thugs in cars do on the roads to kill innocent cyclists, so you have made me more than gleeful to read your reports of cyclists doing impolite things to pedestrians, because those pedestrians are perhaps also ugly drivers when they are not walking so we are all better off if they are dead and buried.

Not really.  I am sorry for becoming emotional because of your bullshite political reparte', but you don't even understand the rules of the road in Australia!

Valkie, you do not have the right to reverse out of a driveway onto a main road in front of oncoming traffic,  FFS you do not even have the right to drive your Magna over a footpath if there are pedestrians walking on it. 

Do you want anarchy on Australian roads?  Well, okay with me because I have a bike, which I prefer to ride as my number one transport, but since you want anarchy on the roads, then that is fine with me because I also have a frucking BIG TRUCK which I would prefer to leave at home to accord with Julia Gillard and her stupid carbon tax, but from now on, I am going to use my BIG TRUCK whenever I need to go out instead of the little bike, and if I see you around the place, or anyone who walks on two legs like you, or drives a piddley little Japanese car like you, or makes me unhappy like you, then this is anarchy rules now, so I can run you down and stop.

Then I will reverse over you to make sure I did the job right, and recite those infamous car driving words, "Sorry mate, I didn't see you." and nobody would argue that I was at fault because now we have anarchy in Australia, because Valkie thinks that the road rules are a waste of time.

I promise to drive my BIG TRUCK down to the cemetery every few years and leave some flowers beside your headstone, MATE.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #99 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:18pm

Number plates for bikes is a terrible idea. What's next? Number plates for prams?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #100 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:21pm

Imrah wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:08pm:

Hey mate!  I'm back.  Why don't we cut the bullcrap and focus on Jewish cyclists?  They must be the stupidest and most illegal of all cyclists, for sure.  Didn't you read that book, 'Mein Kampf'?  It can only be the Jews who are responsible for your anquish ...

... or maybe it's those stupid, illegal Muzzos, eh?  They might be the ones to blame.  Just look at all the trouble in Gaza right now, and see how you go driving your car around with all those bicycles, and some of them have bombs in them.  Not just the usual bombs approved by the US military but nasty little bombs known as I.E.Ds,  Repeat after me, I.  E. D. 

Oh it's terrible, these monsterous Jewish (or was it Muzzies?) cyclists riding around on bikes with bombs to blow you up at the traffic lights!  I tell you, buddy, something needs to be done about those Muzzos before all hell breaks loose!  And the Jews too.

Of course, there is no scientific evidence on record that proves in the laboratory that good Australians who drive around in big, heavy cars have anything at all to do with it, of course of course, and nobody wants to ride a horse of course. 

Let's make Australia's road-toll record and fruck up the sky with carbon derivatives and kill all the Jews on bikes, and those other demographics that don't believe in Henry Ford, our messiah!

My great-great grandparents on one side were Jewish... from Hamburg - I've sought records of surviving family members - there are none...

You cannot grab that high moral ground with me... stop biting those who merely raise the question.... like arguing DV and spousal murder, this subject raises up the worst in people, and they start acting like incipient volcanoes rather than rational human beings.... some primal instinct in the bike rider to protect against the metal tyrannosaurus by attacking it - last great act of defiance ... a Darwinian strike against the enemy... but they died with their lycra and boots on while making a statement that will not resonate down through the ages ......

Maybe bike riders do that to protect the inner circle of the group/troop or whatever.... it is, after all, the duty of the males on the outer to die screaming to alert the herd to the presence of a predator.... none more on the outer than rogue bike riders....

(snuckles)

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:29pm

freediver wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:18pm:
Number plates for bikes is a terrible idea. What's next? Number plates for prams?

If only someone could convince the AMA to tell Glaxo to invent the right magic concoction we could reduce the effect of Howard's baby boom v2.0 and make it something contagious so that it knocks off their mummies too, after a little bit of a cooling-off period, and then after the next election, I'd say it would be just a matter of democracy in action to ban prams in public.  Then we can help the budget deficit by not having to pay for the tin for anymore of those expensive number plates, which cost us all good taxpayers' money.  Just knock off all the babies and we won't need prams, and then they won't need number plates, obviously.

There is enough immigration to sustain the population, so why bother with all those bloody prams when they only make our footpaths congested for decent Australians to walk on?

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:34pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Imrah wrote on Jun 6th, 2018 at 6:08pm:

My great-great grandparents on one side were Jewish... from Hamburg - I've sought records of surviving family members - there are none...

You cannot grab that high moral ground with me... stop biting those who merely raise the question.... like arguing DV and spousal murder, this subject raises up the worst in people, and they start acting like incipient volcanoes rather than rational human beings.... some primal instinct in the bike rider to protect against the metal tyrannosaurus by attacking it - last great act of defiance ... a Darwinian strike against the enemy... but they died with their lycra and boots on while making a statement that will not resonate down through the ages ......

Maybe bike riders do that to protect the inner circle of the group/troop or whatever.... it is, after all, the duty of the males on the outer to die screaming to alert the herd to the presence of a predator.... none more on the outer than rogue bike riders....

(snuckles)

I take that the word 'thugs' is a nice word in Yiddish? Is that what your ancestors called you when you were young and they liked you, OP?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #103 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:44pm

So

A car back out of his driveway
He can't see the road, so he backs out slow like.

A great bunch of lycra clad loonies come screaming down the road, speeding in fact, because so many to have hit him, they woukd have to have been speeding,
That's broken law 1.
Racing down the road
That's broken law 2.

First one can't stop, smash
No2 can't stop bam
That's broken law  3 riding too close to the vehicle in front, tailgating.
No3 can't stop Kapow
That's broken law 4.

Had they been riding sensibly, not racing, perhaps they would not have had the crash
Or at least the damage would have been considerably less.

For all you know the drivers vision might have been obstructed by other vehicles.

How do you propose he exit his driveway?
Using a man with a red flag behind him.

Every time you use the road, you are responsible for anything that happens.
It's up to you, you can take your RIGHT OF WAY and die
Or drive sensibly, take care, be a little more tolerant and

SURVIVE.

RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Imrah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:46pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 7th, 2018 at 8:44pm:
So

A car back out of his driveway
He can't see the road, so he backs out slow like.

A great bunch of lycra clad loonies come screaming down the road, speeding in fact, because so many to have hit him, they woukd have to have been speeding,
That's broken law 1.

Nutcase.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Send Topic Print